My Scoop of Happiness

My Scoop of Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Have you ever had a crush on someone?

Cause I know I have! I never felt this feeling again since high school. Keke I feel so childish.

Why am I so giddy you ask? *sigh*

Well, you see I always hangout at this ice cream shop, like almost everyday of my life. Because I just cant get enough of strawberry ice cream. It's the best flavor evah! Every scoop is just happiness. Call me obssesed, go ahead. I wont deny it.

And one day, there I was sitting on my usual spot eating strawberry ice cream.

I was happily eating went I heared a *ring* sound. It was the bell that hung from the doors of the shop, telling that someone entered. I looked towards the door, and suddenly my jaw made its way to the ground.

I never knew men like him existed in this era. He's like a sculpture or a man-out-of-the-magazine type of guy. He has this dark black hair, sharp jawline, and eyes that will surely make even a dog fall in love with him. Exagerrating? I am not!

So that's my first encounter with him. And now I'm hopelessly waiting here in the ice cream shop, hoping that I could see him again. I've been going here twice as many times as I did before. You can consider this as my second home already.

*ring*

I heard the bell on the door rang, and I imeddeately whipped my head towards the shop's entrance.

*sigh* so much for getting my hopes up. It was just a guy with pink hair. I saw the guy looked at my direction, I looked back at him but he just looked away and find himself a seat.

To my utter disappointment, I just continued on eating my ice cream and when I finished, I got up and headed towards the exit with a sad pout plastered on my face.

As I make my way outside, some guy bumped into me. Usually, as the good person I am, I'll just ignore it. But today, I was already having a bad day because I didnt even see my crush, and now this happened, adding to my misery.

Urghhh!!! I could just kick him, slap his face, pull out his hair, pluck all of his eyebrows off his face and..... well I'll just keep the other thoughts inside my head.

I was about to give him a piece of my fury, when I looked up to see the guy's face.

SNAP! And just like that, all of the thoughts I was just thinking a while ago vanished into thin air.

It was him! IT'S REALLY HIM! It's like the gods really wanted me to bump into him. It really is destiny. Delutional much? I dont care, don't burst my happy bubble.

I started to rejoice inside my head. And just the sight of him made up my whole day. Or more like my whole week. Keke

I said sorry to him and just hurriedly walked away. When I had enough distance from the ice cream shop, I leaned my back on the wall.

*facepalm* heol dara! How stupid am I? I waited for him and there he was. I didnt even have the strength to ask his name.

I begun to sulk inside my mind and started regretting and blaming my self.

I went home and felt bad for myself. I just thought about on how helpless I am, that I could only like somebody from afar.

I just slept and hope that in the future things will work out for me.

The next day, my best friend, Bom, asked if I was free today. Because she said that there was something important that she wanted to tell me. She sounded all exited when I said that I wasn't busy.

She told me she'll pick me up at my house. So I changed my clothes, and waited for Bom to arrive.

While we were in her car, she was all smiles when told me that she already said yes to her long time suitor. She has been telling me stories about him courting Bom for a long time, but untill now I haven't even had a glance of that guy.

He'd better take care of Bom, or else 'Sandara's fury' is a scene q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter