Football

My Peter Pan

I was so not in the mood when I went home from the photoshoot lastnight. Why would I be such an idiot not to change the damn SD Card! Scumbag brain!

That night when I scanned and inspected the shots, they look quite good. Well maybe Oppa Jung Kyu is right, I really do have a gift in photography. 

Kyaha, thanks toKPop I discovered a field I am good with. 

Yes I indeed take gorgeous shot of EXO but I only got 8 shots of my yeobo. How idiotic can that be?! 

I will never ever make the same mistake again. 

Tomorrow EXO will be performing on the halftime football match between South Korea's National Football team the Taegeuk Warriors and England's

 Football Team, The Three Lions. I will definitely bring home tons of Yeobo's face.

For now, I need to update my twitter account now. I've been on hiatus for almost a week now. I bet these babies miss their unnie already. 

(Thick-faced unnie, (-_-))

 

Krystal @exoaliens

@Stargazer: Unnie! Oodigaso?! (Where are you?!) 

Nicole @gheiacademy

@Stargazer: Were u swallowed by Kuriseu's galaxy wormhole unnie?!

Romelie @angelkuno

@Stargazer: Ya! Comeback! Ppali. 

Gienel @abslard

@Stargazer: Where on earth are you? Unnie, its so not you to be on hiatus. T^T

Mae @froggie

@Stargazer: Unnie, bogoshipo. Please let me feel ur alive. 

 

These are just few of their comments. Some hurt, some are sweet, though its all okay. I committed to them so its normal for them to have such reactions. 

Just a few of them. Actually my notifications reached 3-6-5. 

 

3-6-5 I start my day by waking you up every morning 
♫ 3-6-5 every minute every second, without any break, I’ll spend all of these with you 
♫ oh oh oh oh- 3-6-5 I’ll grab your hand 
♫ oh oh oh oh- 3-6-5 I won’t let it go 

As I go through my twitter account, there are so many fans who really anticipate for my shots. So I gave them a simple gift and uploaded the pictures I got during their photoshoot. 

 

[CAPTION] EXO Magazine Photoshoot Yesterday

 

A few seconds after I uploaded the pics my notifications were flooded of favorites and retweets. Not eagerly surprising though its EXO. Their popularity is not a joke. A few minutes of interacting with the fans, talking to them is such a pleasure, they are so fun and mature though some throw names at me and are saying that I am  sasaeng, not even new, being closely updated with EXO's activities is really quite controversial though but I have my sources. Some fans noticed that there are only a few of Baek's were captured and I explained to them what really happened. Its also diappointing in my part my Yeobo's precious gorgeous puppy face was not taken. (T^T)

I turned off my Mac and rested myself in the soft bed, blinking on the empty ceiling. I had this habit of before going to bed I talk to my Yeobo's poster. I really believe that I am not the only one with this habit! 

 

~Football Arena~I diligently sat on one of the row of chairs near the railings. I got a VIP pass so I can sit here. Eomma will surely kill me if she knows I snuck up to my ATM again. :3

I am also a fan of football not really of a specific team but the sport itself. It is exciting and gives you those mini heart attacks. The 1st hald ended and what a match. Taegeuk Warriors scored a goal just befor half-time. And as the announcer introduces the celebrity guest who will be performing the arena uproars. I believe that almost 30% of the population here in the arena consists of EXOstans. (x___x) 

 

As the boys strode there way to center field their heads don't seem to stay put, waving and smiling to the fan. While I am busy capturing there precious moments. 

"Hana, Dul, Set! WE ARE ONE! Anneyeonghasaeyo EXO imnida!" 

I just contained my feels for me to focus on capturing shots. When I focused my cam to my most beloved,

 

(A/N: He waves at Stargazer this way. Let us just put him in the middle of a football field wearing casual clothes. XD I have so poor editting skills. Forgive me.)

 

ASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIOP... I em gonna die. Whooo... I let my camera slung freely in my neck to take a look at my Yeobo's gorgeous face and h is still facing this way smiling. XD KYaaaaa~~

They performed their latest song Growl. Which made thw crowd go wild. Even me, if only I am not so obsessed with collecting these shots I am going too be like a wild buffalo too. (>_____<) 

 

After their performance I hurriedly ran to the exit and waited for them to go out of the arena. As I reached the back door, there were also a number of fans crowding near it. I can't possibly get myself through that swarm of people. So I just patienty waited from a distance what is the purpose of this camera's lenses. The crowd's still calm so no sign of them going out YET. I took a seat near one of the doors outside the arena and patiently waited there. I rested my head on the wall and closed my eyes. Was he really looking at me? Was that smile is really meant for me? Well I do know that only a few of the stans were at that VIP corner. Am I just over-thinking things but I have this awkward feeling when he shot me those smile. I again creepily smiled to myself. Hihi, he smiled at me. I checked my camera and again stare at that precious shot. His eyes were really looking directly at the lenses of my camera. Kyaaa~~ The though made me to stand-up to my knees and squel like an obnoxious dolphin while heavily stomping my feet to express all the contained feels I held back a while ago. When suddenly the door where I was sitting at creaked slowly open and a head popped out. 

"Aaaaaahhhhh...."  what the heck is that?! His eyes were shocked when he saw me screamed and he quickly pulled me into the door and held my mouth shut as he meekly looked around his surrounding. He currently pinned me to the wall while his right hand is still shutting me up. Ohgoodness, who is he I am hella scared right now. I am trembling. He has a cap on and a face mask. All I can see is his eyes. Wait, those eyes. I am already tearing up as I intently stared and observe his eyes. This pair is so familiar. A tear escaped my eyes when he looked back at me.

"OMO. Mianhe. Did I scare you?" His voice I am sure I heard it somewhere. He removed his hand that was covering my mouth. Still shocked my hands are still trembling and my mind is flooded with questions and curiousity lingers down the line. "Hey, are you with someone?" (O___O) Erm, why am I getting goosebumps all of a sudden. Cold sweat is starting to form in my palms. Why this sudden feeling? "N-no. I-I'm alone." After hearing that he held my wrist and looked directly to my eyes. "Can I ask for your time? Promise I'll get back to you. Just please accompany me like a friend. I really want to watch the match. I am itching to watch it. Just the odds were not really in me. So please please can you accompany me?" I was dumbfounded with his request and this is the first I met a mysterious yet so familiar stranger who asks for my company. Seeing it in his eyes, I ended up agreeing with a simple nod. My heart still races and the heck I am empty with answers why?

We walked side by side back to the VIP corner, I was surprised that he also has a ticket. Though I just noticed that while we are on our way to our seats he keeps his head down and never dares to look around. As we approach the opening to the arena, he lifts his head up and excitedly skips his way to our seats. Same spot where I was a while ago. "You do have a great spot here." Like whut?! "Pardon me." I meekly asked. He was stunned when I asked, okay he's weird. He then faces with hands both shaking implying to say that there is nothing. "Aha, a-aniyo. Well I can see the players well here."  I was puzzled by the way he reacted. What is with him?! "Oh, I thought you saw me here a while ago. You know I was here in this same spot earlier." He then turned his head back to the field. And whispered something.. "You were saying?" He faces me loosing his eyes. "Hehe, nothing. Oh! Its going to start." He slightly taps my shoulder gesturing me to get my head back in the game. He smiled for sure. He has this same eye smile from someone I know. 

The second half of the game started and well this "friend" of mine is undeniably excited. "The field is open kick it!!" As if on cue the player kicked the ball and "GOAL!! WOOHOOO!!" My heart almost leaped out of its place when he suddenly stood and screamed while vigorously clapping his hands. And he looks more like a freako with his cap and face mask though. The match continues and I think my eardrums are going to break into a million pieces because of his scream and shouts. Just 5 minutes were left in the game and the teams were tied in 2. "Damn Lions. Hope you'll trip and die." I almost spitted out my drink when he spilled out this statement. "YA!" I fiercely roared to him, Even though you're a fan you do not have the right to say such terrible wishes. "Oh. Mian, are you a fan of those so called Lions? They look more like a pity little kitten to me. Then you're my number one foe." He then let out a cute giggle that sent hot blood through my cheeks and why am I reacting so much to this stranger. Again Taegeuk Warriors scored the last goal winning the match as the siren blows the end of the match. The crowd goes gaga about the results. And one doing gaga is this person in front of me who is now standing beside the railings swaying his body and his hands are up in the air while screaming like he's the only person existing on earth, "NOW WHAT CAN YOU SAY LITTLE KITTIES! WE WON! U-HUH! WE WON! I WON! I WON!" The people behind are now whispering. I then shyly covered my face with my hand and grab this crazy freak-O by the back of his shirt and whispered, "YA! Get back here. You're embarrassing. Are you aware of that?!" Instead of going back to his seat, he held both of my hands which really shocked me. "Gomawo. Jungmal gomawo. I'll treat you to coffee. Come on." He then dragged me out of the arena. 

I am completely lost to myself and confused as well. I am not that type of person to grant favors to a total stranger and agreeing to have coffee with him. Who knows what he will do to me. The moment we left the arena and started our way to the nearest cafe, he keeps on blabbering about the match that I have no interest on. I was just there to see my precious EXO but I didn't see them leave because of this freak-O who didn't even dare introduce himself to me. And he is still wearing those psychotic cap and face mask. I stopped walking which made him curious of why? "Something wrong?" He asks. Well hell yeah! Though I don't have the guts to yell that to him. Somehow his presence is quite intimidating and I DON'T KNOW WHY?!!! WTH is seriously wrong with me today. "Who the heck are you?!" He was stunned of my sudden uproar, me myself also was shocked of how my voice went on that tone. He sadly take his head down and played with his fingers like a child caught guilty of breaking an expensive vase. Why do I find this gesture cute. Damn. "I'm sorry for not introducing myself. I'm just afraid if I will tell you who I really am, you will not stay with me anymore." He then looks up to me with his, . PUPPY DOG EYES! JUST WHAT IS HE MADE OF!!!! My face again turned into a pale shade of pink. I looked away, afraid of loosing my heart for it feels like it will fly out of my chest if I keep on staring on those eyes. "Stop it! You're not cute." From being slightly bent he slung his arm to my shoulder that shocked all the living cells in my body. And whispered close to my ears, "I'm a friend everyone will die for to meet. pwu~~" "Kyaaaaa~~" He just blew in air to my ear. Goodness that caused me to his arm. Leaving him there laughing his socks off. "That was epic. HAHAHAHAHA..." I playfully slapped his arm HARD. "AW!" He exclaimed as he carreses his arm. "Meeehrooong..."  I then run with him chasing. Glad that there are not so many people in this street that we play around. When he grabbed me, he pinched my cheeks hard. "YOU WITTY KITTY!!!" "AWRSH. THASH HURCCCHHT!!" I manage to blurt out while struggling to get his hand from my cheeks. 

*♫ Naega nungama gidohan i sungani ♫
 ♫ Geudae ein mameul anajulge cheoncheonhi ♫
 ♫ Oneuri hanbeonui chance na naeditneun cheot georeum ♫ - EXO Baby *

He stopped pinching my cheeks whehn his phone rang. His ringing tone is EXO's song, one of my faves. I came to slightly touch my face that is still itchingly painful. He is such a monster. He answers his phone as he fishes it from his pocket.

"Yobeoseyo.... Oh... Wae..." He slightly take his phone away from his ear. Pfft~~ He is maybe yelled at... Haha... I smiled to myself... Kekek.. "YA! How dare you shout at me! I'm still your hyung!... Pch... Araseo... BWO?!... I'm on disguise PABO!... Deh... I'm not that dumb... Yeah, yeah... Prepare my Jjaljangmyeon..." He then drops his phone back to his pocket and strode to me. "Kitty, I can't come with you to coffee today. Do you have your handphone?" KITTY?! "YA!" He was taken back when I shouted at his face. "KITTY YOUR FACE! WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH MY PHONE?! RUN AWAY WITH IT! SUCH SPOILED REASONS TO SNATCH AWAY GADGETS! HAH!" (.___.) <--- His face. "HAHA! I'm RIGHT! HAH!" I chuckled like an evil witch when he suddenly laugh hard. "PWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA... HAHA.. WHAT .. HAHA.. ARE YOU SAYING?" I looked at him confused. "YA! Bichoso! (Crazy!)"  I glared at him urgh! If only looks could kill he'll be lying dead by now. "HAHA, animida. haha, I want to borrow your phone and enter my digits there. Whats with the absurd idea?! HAHA... First time in my entire life I was accused of being a thief. XD" (=____=) "Oh." I was about to get my phone when an idea struck me.."Why would you give meyour number? We are not in that kind of relatonship mister. I don't even know your name." He just shakes his head. "Okay then. Just give me yours I'll call you to get back tou you. Then I will tell you one thing about me." (<____<) Seriously? Is he trying to play a game? Then, I'd like to play along with it. I recited my digits as he took it down his phone. "Got it. I'll call you. Kitty." He then waves goodbye and left me smirking. "Don't call me KITTY!" I shouted to him that is now boarding the taxi. As he waves again, wait.. he didn't tell me a thing about him! "YA! YA! YA!" Pabo Ha Rim! As i hit my head lightly. Now a stranger freak-O got my number and I don't know a thing about him. Damn that football freak!