Why? Why now?

My Peter Pan

"Yeobo~ah.... It tickles... Hehehe...."

"Does it feel good dear?"

OMO! Is he really here? This is not probably a dream. I can feel him, I can smell him. Hmmmm... He smells like... Smells like the flowers blooming in spring and the chilly breeze in early winter...

"You're spacing out honey..." he then kisses my nape. Actually he's back hugging me right now...  " I want you to give me your full attention." He then let me face him and our faces are just inches away from each other...

Closer, closer... 

*Baaaam*

"UMMA!!!!" 

(T____T)  Umma just kicked me out of bed. My  hurts like hell. 

"YA! You useless brat! ITS ALREADY THIS LATE AND YOU ARE STILL HERE IN BED POUTING LIKE A CRAZY DUCK!"

"Huhuhu... Umma..." I hugged her feet. And started whining...

"YA! Get up! Get off me." She then starts to squiggle...

"*sniff* Umma... It hurts..." I acted as if crying while still embracing her legs.

"Aish!" I felt her bent down. *evil grins* She may be loud and a complete nagger but my mother is such a big softie. "Mianhae. Where does it hurt?"

She softly held my shoulders and tried to make me look at her. And I am already successful making fake tears in my eyes...

I lifted my head and said "Here." I pointed at my heart. "We were about to kiss when you kicked me." (  =   3=  ) 

"AISH!" And she really kicked me this time. Aigoo... It hurts. " You better wash up and come down stairs or Ill never give you your allowance!" She threw a towel at my still pouting face and stormed out of the room, slamming the door shut.

I removed the towel from my face and softly touched my lips... Twas so close... Hehe...

I stood up and cheerfully skipped and hummed to the bathroom. You guys should know that I am a totally brainless baby. I'm still a baby, promise. I'm not yet over 18. *raises right hand* I'm 17 now. Park Ha Rim is my ever wonderful angelic name. 

"y! WOOOOO! *le sings growl*" I am now taking a refreshing shower so that I can have my allowance. Umma's kind of strict to me these days. Before she wasn't like that, before I became a KPop fan. But when I became an addicted fan buying all those Kpop merchandises. Oh ghad. She cut-offed my credit cards and put my ATM cards on hold. Like how was that! I am born in a financially stable family so you can't blame me for acting so childish spending all that money for just some may call trashy stuff. But...

THOSE DAMN CUTE faces pasted in fans, tumblers, posters, stickers, bags, wallets, and many more things is just impossibly irresistable. 

When I got out of the shower, I posed in front of the door as if I am shooting for a magazine cover.

"So look at how I'm so hot right now honey..." As I exchange stares with my oh so gorgeous boyfriend. He just keeps on staring and I ily strode to his direction and caressed his oh so soft face. I then gently kissed him on the lips...

"KYAAAA!" And I threw myself in my bed becuse of the tons of feels I am feeling. "Everythig would be just perfect if you will not just stare and smile at me from my wall honey." (>____<   ) 

I again kissed him and got my camera and slungng it in my neck for I have a scheduled photoshoot later. Well you see I am an assistant photographer. Money is not so easy these days. Being an assistant of Mr. Park Jung Kyu South Korea's most talented young photographer, gives me the opportunity to feed my eye-lust. KYaaaaa~~ (x_x)

I hurriedly ran down the stairs to the kitchen to pick up some breakfast. I am just wearing a simple skater skirt, a neon green sleeveless top and silver flat shoes. Don't want to be noticed by people in the company. 

"EOMMA! I'm in a hurry so I'll just take this sandwich with me. This too." I hurried picked up the wrapped sandwich in my plate and also a piece of hotdog and stuffed it in my mouth. "EOMMA! I'll get going! See you later." and excitedly ran to the door.

"Aigoo. This girl! YA! YA! YOUR ALLOWANCE!"

OMO. I hurriedly ran back again inside and snatched the money from eomma's hand and stole a kiss on her cheek. While running I shouted back, "Eomma!SARANGHAE!" (^___^)

"Oh. Araseo. Saranghae! Take Care." She shouted back.

 

~A few moments later.~

 

I am now at a studio where EXO will be having a shooting for their next CF. Like Ohmygoodness. I will be able to see them upclose! I am so lucky to be Jung Kyu Oppa's assistant. It feels like thrice or twice a week I can see gorgeous faces. Those drop dead delicious bodies that would make all the girls drool over them. Its an advantage too as a fansite admin to have this close connection with the idols. Like also a very big advantage for me as a fan. Especially now that I am now waiting for my ULTIMATE BIAS GROUP's photoshoot. Kyaaaaa~~~ I just can't take in this feels while waiting. (>////////<) 

I will be able to see them personally now! Well I have seen them personally in some concerts but not this close. There maybe an instance where I may be able to greet them face to face! KYAAAA!!! 

"Ya! You're creepy!" Jung Kyu Oppa suddenly roars. I was not aware that I was smiling to myself. Yeah when I smile unconsciously it kinda look weird. So if by chance that someone came to see me like that they often freak out. Brushing off his statement earlier I clung to his arms and cutely said, "Oppa! Am I really allowed to take personal pictures."While I set my sparkly, well not literally, sparkly though I just want to think that way. Sparkly and shimmering puppy dog eyes on him.

He then faced me and was thrown back. "OSH! YA! Stop making weird faces!" He then brushed off my arms from clinging. "Okay. You can get personal shots. Just don't make that face again." I bleamingly smile at him and turn my head down and again smile to myself its a big thing for me. "YA! Just stop making creepy faces!" Why is he so pissed-off with me smiling today! Psh. (._.)

Everybody is now busy preparing the set for the photoshoot. Kyaaa~~ I can't help but to let out tiny squels. Just my feels are all flowing out of hand. Ohmydear dear Baekhyun. I wish to hold you, touch you, kiss you, 

          ♫ Give you my coat when you are cold,  ♫ 

          ♫ I wanna make you smile whenever your sad ♫

          ♫ Carry you around when your arthritis is bad ♫

          ♫ All I wanna do, is grow old with you ♫

Hahaha, I sang. forgive my terrible voice. Its my favorite song you know. My Appa always sing me this song to sleep. Tsk. I suddenly miss him. (T_T) 

Oh well, brush off those dramas. I AM SEEING MY HUSBIE TODAY! KYAAAA~~~

 

~30 minutes ticked away~

 

THEY'RE LATE! My poor heart beats wilder every second that pass. I just can't get my feet stuck in the same place. I already walked and roamed around the studio. Cleaned the waiting room, washed my face countless of times in the washroom and dusted off my camera. It feels as if I try to stay still I may die from cardiac arrest. You know what I'm saying? Its like seagulls are fluttering inside your stomach. 

 

"Anneyeonghasaeyo." Deep male voices echoed the studio. I excitedly drag myself near the studio's entrance and their stood 12 male gods. Their bare presence can make you lost into worlds of wonder and excitement. Ohgoodness, it feels like I see them for the first time again. I shakily grabbed my camera and took the chance to take a shot.

*Click* 

Yehet! Them standing there captured. After they greeted and bowed to Jung Kyu Oppa, they strolled towards the dressing room. While walking I took snapshots not minding whether they will look good. Just have to get a bunch of them. 

The photoshoot started and as expected Oppa orders me around a lot before a member shoots. But during the photoshoot the other staffs take care of the job. And that's my chance to get shots of my own. 

The shoot goes well and I am just lurking in the shadows trying hard not to be noticed by any of the members. I know its my life long dream to be greeted by them, but I think its not yet the perfect time for that to happen. Kyaaa~~ But I am really itching to run, jump and hug them. (>_<) 

The last three members to be shoot is Kyungsoo, Jong-in, and My Yeobo Baek-baek. Well I'm sorry for having an endearment. I believe I am not the only one who calls their bias differently than the others. I just love him so much. And I know you do too. 

I took pictures as Oppa also directs them different poses. And my fangirl heart and eyes are really enjoying this scene. I wish they would have a photoshoot with Oppa everyday! Ohghad. They are so freakin hot! All I can do is bit my lip and chew on my scarf. 

OMO! Its now Yeobo's turn. Hihihi... Well that was a flirty giggle. Kyaaa~~

He playfully plays with the staffs on the way to his position. He really is playful off and on cam. Oh I am falling for him even more. (T___T)

Yeobo's shoot starts and his face suddenly changes to a fierce looking Baekhyun that flips all my organs upside down. Just what is he doing right now. I can'tproperly hold my camera because of too much feels. Ohghad. After a minute, I learn to contain my damn exploding feels. On top of that my scarf is already tored to two. 

*Beep, beep*

I panickly checked my camera and just wow!! WHY NOW?!! WHY?!! 

[Memory full]

ASDFGHJKL!!! WHY NOW?!!! WHY?!!!