Chapter 4

If Tomorrow Never Comes

Hey guys the chapter that I will posting is an unedited one so please excuse the errors. XD

Anyway I would really appreaciate your comments. Thanks LivTaetuek02 and chacha0123 for always commenting. You guys keep me motivated to write this story.

If you guys are curios about Yuto what he looks like and all here is the link to my blog that has a photo of him. Check it out of you want (he is the royal prince of Aone). Curiouscase 

 

Chapter 4

            I walked towards home kicking the ground underneath me in anger. My eyes were becoming blurry and I had to restrain myself from going back into my Liam’s house and beating the crap out of them.

            I stopped midway on my journey and stayed still hearing the beating of my own heart. I counted 1 to 10 calming my breathing with my action. When I had finally relaxed I continued walking home.

            Counting backwards always helped me calm my raging nerves. I slowed down my fast pace remembering memory from my childhood.

Recall

            “Jungsu breathe in and breathe out.” She told me. I did as she said and inhaled deeply.

            “Feeling better?” she asked me.

            “No.” I said curtly.

            “How about trying to count backwards?” She said.

             I tried and thankfully it worked. I was able to calm my angry self.

            “Did it work?” she asked me.

            “Yes. Thanks Taeyeon.” I said smiling at her. She smiled back.

 

            I clutched my head at the memory and stopped walking. I sat down on the pavement near the road and stared at the ground intensely.

            “Jungsu I’m pregnant.” I heard her frail and scared voice telling me. I decided to shut out the memory but I couldn’t.

            “Are you ******** kidding me?! Do you think I’m an idiot? I’m sure you have slept with a dozen guys! I heard my harsh voice reply.

            Stop! I don’t want to hear it! I don’t want to remember it! I screamed at myself. The memory kept on coming and last thing I saw was the incredible sadness and hurt in her eyes mirroring her heart.

            ““I’m sorry if I wasted your time. Don’t worry Jungsu I won’t bother you anymore.” I heard her say and just like that she left.

            I was a monster. I hurt her in ways I never thought I could hurt someone. But Taeyeon wasn’t just anybody she was the daughter of my mom’s bestfriend. She was the girl I grew up. She was the girl who used to be my best friend in elementary until I ditched her just to become popular. Now look at me. I am mess without even the slightest idea as to where I was going.

            Her face returned to my mind again. I remembered the expressions she made while she read a book in their front porch. If the ending was good she would go back to their house smiling. If it was bad she would be pouting and she would take out her notepad and begin writing her own ending for the story.

            That was how I always saw her whenever I came back from practice. She would wear her warm cardigan over her dress. Taeyeon was the reserved type she always wore dresses and was always conservative in dressing. She was a hopeless romantic and a happy person with a kind heart. If she was still around I would have gone into her backyard and asked her to come out so I can vent out my anger.

            She would listen and she would comfort me. I missed her warm smile and her soft comforting hugs. I smiled but my smile faded when I realized that she was gone. She had left our town and I knew it was because of me. I hurt her so bad. In my anger at the realization that I would be forced to break up with the love of my life Sora, I threw our friendship to the ground and insulted her and berated her beyond what I was able. I regretted it now. Her friendship was a genuine one, it was a friendship that existed even before I met Sora, now it was gone.

            It was only now that I realized how precious it was. Where was Sora now? What has my love for Kang Sora brought on me? I laughed remembering that I left her at Liam’s house with another man. She had been cheating on me since the day we started dating and I was an idiot for not noticing that.

            I continued walking home stopping at the road in between what used to be Taeyeon’s house and mine.

            “You’re a ! A !” my mind yet again replayed a memory of our conversation. I wasn’t true of course. I knew Taeyeon long enough to confidently say that she was a good girl. Taeyeon never had with anyone let alone some random guy from the baseball team. She was pure and innocent and I tainted her. I took her ity that night in the party. I was so attracted to her that night. She was alone in the veranda staring at the moonlight. She protested at first, but me being the jerk that I was seduced her knowing that she had feelings for me. She gave in and I had my way with her.

            I slumped on my bed staring at the open window of my bedroom my eyes darting into the night sky wondering where Taeyeon was at right now. Her family never contacted our family ever since they moved 6 months ago. Six months. If she kept our baby then she would be six months pregnant by now. I drifted into sleep imagining what our child would look like if he/she would be born.