Opposite Attract

Opposite Attract

Once upon a time, a boy named Lee Jihun proposed to a girl named Jang Hyeyeon and Hyeyeon said yes. Afterwards, they got married, had 3 children and they live happily ever after!

 

Boink!

"YAH! CHOI SEUNGCHEOL! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?! WHY DID YOU THROW THAT BALL AT ME?!" I shouted at the top of my lungs while rubbing my head. Didn't he know how much it hurts? tsk.

"Stop daydreaming, Hyeyeon. Jihun won't comeback here, kneeling in front of you and will asked 'will you marry me' to you! Psh" he said then continue watching One Piece on tv.

"Huh? What are you talking about? I'm not daydreaming ab--" I didn't continue my sentence when he butted in again. What a gentleman =_____=

"Oh yeah, you're not daydreaming about him, propsong to you, got married and had children." he stood up, walked near me and sit on the chair across mine "You just said it out loud so that I can hear it to test me wether I'll be jealous. HA! I won't be jealous to that pig-tofu guy since I know you luuurrrve me" WHAT? ME? LOVE? HIM? YUCK NO WAY! NOT IN A MILLION YEARS I'M GOING TO LOVE THAT MONKEY-FACED GUY! YUCK!

I super kicked him under table causing him to shout. "YAH! WHY DID YOU KICK ME?!" He shouted while rubbing his now hurt foot. Aww, how sad =___=

"KICKING YOU IS STILL NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU! AND WHAT DID YOU SAY? I, KIM HYEYEON, LOVE YOU? NO WAY YOU MONKEY!" I said and stood up to walk and gonna stay on my room. I don't wanna see his face right now! Argh! Who is he to break my daydreaming about Jihun? =___=

I stopped walking when hands s on my waist. EECCCKKK!!!! "HAHAHAHA You're so cute when you're angry!" I took his hand off of my waist, faced him and point him.

"You! Who told you to put your hands on my waist?! Huh?!" Instead of answering me, he put his arm around my shoulder.

"HAHAHA LET'S GO HYEYEON! LET'S HAVE A DATE" he said and dragged me. The heck! Date with him? I'd rather locked myself on my room than having a date with him =____=

"No way mister! Get off of me!" I said, trying my best to take off his hands on my. But to no avail, he didn't take his hands off of me and instead, he holds me tighter.

"This mister of yours will make your day happy! But please don't mention that Jihun guy again or else I'm going to kiss you" he said then winked at me. O////O ARGH! I HATE YOU!

 

---

We're now arrived at the amusement park. And  I realized something... WHY THIS PLACE IS FULL OF COUPLES? "Come on Hyeyeon! There's so many rides that we need to ride." he said dragged me towards on our first ride. 

 

 

WHAT THE HECK... ROLLER COASTER? DOES HE WANT ME TO DIE?

"YAH! DO YOU WANT ME DIE EARLY HUH?!" I shouted at him as he bought the tickets.

"HAHAHAHA You won't die because of that Hyeyeon. Besides, it's so fun to ride this. So come on" he said then dragged me. Oh God! Please help me.

 

We are now sitting in the roller coaster and I'm shaking here like there's no tomorrow. ARGH! I HATE ROLLER COASTERS! I felt someone hold my hand so I looked who was it and it turned out it was Seungcheol. "Don't be afraid. Just hold my hand and shout!" I nodded and hold him back.

 

Am I still alive, right? Why is the earth shakes? Oh my gosh! I heard Seungcheol laughing at me. ARGH! "Stop it, you monkey!" I said and walked away from him even though I'm little dizzy.

"YAH! Where are you going? Come on! Let's take another ride." he said then dragged me again. It will be a long, dizzy day.

 

---

We ride almost all of rides here. I will not going to forget to get revenge on Seungcheol. After we rode the roller coaster, we rode again in a deadly ride, and it was the Sea Dragon! ARGH! But, hate to admit it, I had enjoyed this day. Really. No kidding. I really enjoyed our *ehem* date today. I never become so happy like this and thanks to this monkey, Seungcheol.

We are now waiting for our foods to serve on our table. I'm so so so hungry after riding those deadly but fun rides. "So how was it?" I looked at Seungcheol who's smiling at me. Now, he is the only monkey that is so handsome XD

"What?"

"Today, did you enjoy it?"

"Uhh,-- The food is here!" Save by the food XD I don't want him to know that I enjoyed this date. Because he will just going to tease me.

 

After we eat, we decided to go home since it's getting dark. When we walked, we passed by to a souvenier shop. We decided to take a little tour there. I stopped walking when a stuff toy caught my attention. A snoopy stuff toy and it reminds me of Jihun! "Look Cheol! That snoopy stuff toy looks like Jihun." I said with a big smile on my face.

 

ASDFGHJKL!!!

O_________O

O//////////O

 

"I told you that I'll kiss you if you mention him." and he smirked. NO!!! MY FIRST KISS!!! My first kiss TT_______TT

 

Dugdug.Dugdug.

What's happening to me? Why my heart beats faster like this?

 

 

We are now infront of my house. I still haven't talk to him after that scene. So we are now here standing quietly. First he broke the silence "Uh, thank you for today. Uh wait, why did I thank you?  I just grabbed you. hehehe" I looked at him. Argh why is my heart beating so fast when I see him? No no no! "Uh, so I should go now. Bye" he said. He was going to turn back when I hold his hand. "Why?"

Why did I hold his hand afterall? Argh! Jang Hyeyeon you're out of you're mind. "Uh, thank you Cheol. For today. Uh, I enjoyed it. A lot. So yeah, thanks" There I said and smiled. And I saw him smile too. He then suddenly give me monkey stuff toy. Wait what?

"Just in case if you'll miss me" he said and rubbed his nape. I slapped his shoulder but not that hard and laugh. 

I looked at him again and I don't know what's with me but I tiptoed and kissed his cheeks. I saw him shocked. AH! Cute! After that I run toward in our house and locked the door. 

I put my hand on my chest and smiled. Why did I just realized it now. All this time, even though we fought like cat and dog, he become so special on me. Maybe I will not recognize it because of the kiss but now, I'm surely that...

 

 

 

 

I love him.

 


Weird right? But what should I do? Opposites do attract. ♥

 

----End----

 

Special thanks to LianMakulet23 (in wattpad) for the title XD