Chapter 38

My Girlfriend Is Going To Kill Me!

Chapter 38

 

You putted him carefully on the sofa. “I’m going to make something for you. Wait a second.” You said and headed to the kitchen. You took out some ingredients from the fridge and started to make something hot for him. You left the ingredients on the stove a while and went to check his condition. He was leaning on the couch and looked so tired. He was shivering in his jacket. You went to your room and took a comforter. You walked back to him and wrapped his body.

 

You smiled and went back to the kitchen. You turned off the stove and poured the soup in a bowl. You wrapped the bowl with a towel and brought to him. You putted the bowl on the tea table in front the couch and sat down beside him. “Ji Min-ah…Wake up and eat this.” You said while shaking his shoulder. He nodded and opened his eyes. You handed the bowl to him. He took it from you and began to eat it. “Thank you, Hye Kyung.” He said and gave a weak smile. “Are you feeling better?” you questioned. “Yeah…” he replied.

 

“I’m sorry for not going to the celebration.” You said to him, not telling that you were overslept. “It’s okay.” He answered and took another sip of the soup. “As long as you came.” He continued. You felt like crying already. This guy…make you scared…make you afraid…make you petrified that you might fall for him over and over again. you didn’t want that to happen but no one could stop this feeling.

 

“Why Ji Min? Why?” you questioned. He looked at you in surprised. “Why you did this?” you asked him. “Because you meant a lot to me. No matter what, I’ll always be there. I swear to the sake of God, I’ll always be there. For you.” The tears were pooling in your eyes. It had been a long time since you hear that. “Hye Kyung…” he mumbled and guilty were attacking him. “I’m-” ‘I’m sorry’ was what he was going to say but he was halting. His tongue tied to see you like that.

 

He was going to wipe your tears when you suddenly moved away his hand. “I’m okay. I don’t know why I’m acting this way either. I’m going to sleep. You can sleep here tonight since it was already dark outside.” You said and marched to your bed. Ji Min was confused on what was going on. You shut the door and threw your body on the bed.

 

The tears that you had been holding in fall down from your eyes but you didn’t make any sound, worried that Ji Min might hear that. You buried your face on the pillow, keeping any sob from coming out. You regret for doing that. You knew that he liked you and you too. But realizing it was wrong, you kept refusing it. Actually, you understand yourself that it WASN’T WRONG at all. It WASN’T WRONG to like someone. It WASN’T WRONG to let yourself in love. It WASN’T WRONG to have someone that you adore by your side. It WASN’T WRONG to just forget about everything.

 

And it also WASN’T WRONG to accept someone that wanted to gave all he had just to make sure that you kept on smiling.