Chapter 37

My Girlfriend Is Going To Kill Me!

Chapter 37

 

You opened up your locker when your phone suddenly rang. “Hye Kyung-ah. It’s me, Ji Min.” Ji Min said from the other side. “How do you get my number?” you asked. You never gave him your number but how he got it? “I use magic.” He replied jokingly. “Ha-ha, so funny,” you faked a laugh. You knew that he was smiling at the other side. “We’re going to celebrate the win. Do you wanna join?” he questioned. You thought if there was something came up this night and it ended up to nothing.

 

“I don’t know. Maybe.” You replied and supported the phone with your shoulder to your ear since you need to hold the books with your hand. “Just make a decision.” He demanded and actually hoping that you’ll come. “It was important for us to celebrate it. Come please?” he continued. You sighed. “Alright.”

 

And with that, you heard a loud cheer from the other side. “What is that sound?” you asked. “Nothing.” He answered. “Park Ji Min, you didn’t let them hear, didn’t you?” you asked curiously. “Nope.” He said and you could hear the grin in his voice. You sighed again. “We’ll meet on 10 at the nearby cafe. Don’t forget to bring Dan Hee with you!” He said and hung up.

*********************************************************************************

You looked at the clock with your messy hair. You winked a few times, hoping it was a dream but no. it wasn’t. 12?! You were so damn, Hye Kyung! You mentally cursed yourself and got up. Putting on a shirts and jean, you quickly headed out. “Why I am so stupid?!” you mad to yourself. Well, it’s true. It was 8.30 and you were so tired. You just want to take a quick nap but it ended up until 12.

 

You wandered around the road and found the cafe but it already closed and the lights had turned out. You stopped and stared the ground. You’re so stupid, hoping that he’ll wait for you. No one had wait for you like, ever. And even your parents didn’t. They also didn’t wait for you to say something like goodbye and what make you think that he’ll wait you? If he waited for you, he must be insane. And a sane people will never wait for someone like you. Someone that keep giving a false hope to other.

 

You breathed out and walked home. You made your steps slowly and hopelessly. “Hye Kyung…” you heard someone murmured your name from the back and no one could tell how surprised you were. And there he was, a cold, freezing Ji Min. you quickly ran toward him. “What are you doing, babo? You will get sick. It was cold though.” You said and sat beside him on the bench. You touched his forehead and it was burning. “You just get a fever.” You said to him. “I have?” he replied and sounded stupid. “Why are you outside?” you asked him. “At first, I just want to wait for you inside the cafe since everybody had left but the person that might be the manager came and kicked me out.” He answered.

 

You suddenly felt sorry for him. You were wrong. He waited for you. He really did. Your swallow your saliva hard before saying, “Do you wanna have a rest, at my house?”

*********************************************************************************

Do you like this?… I don’t know…Well, tell me then…