Chapter 39

My Girlfriend Is Going To Kill Me!

Chapter 39

 

Both of you were skipping school today and gross! It was hella out of your depth! Both of you, were in the same apartment. You felt uneasy since there were nobody than you and him, the school kingka, Park Ji Min. Well, he tried to make the situation normal but it just got more awkward.

 

“Why you didn’t come last night? EVEN Dan Hee came when Jung Kook ask her to.” he said. It was a little surprising when you heard he said something about Dan Hee and Jung Kook. They probably make a move already. You shrugged your shoulder. “I don’t know. Forgot maybe.” You replied. He scoffed a little. “Such a grandma.” He muttered. “What?” you asked him back. He replied with really… a really charismatic laugh. You couldn’t get your eyes off from him. It was like it was the most beautiful thing in the world. The most wonderful thing in the universe.

 

It probably is.

 

“Are you okay?” Ji Min asked as he sat down beside you. You had to hold your breath as you looked at him. “Of course! What do you think?” you asked and rubbed the back of your neck, getting more uncomfortable. “So why you were shaking then?” he asked again. You just realized that your small hands were shaking. You quickly clenched your fist and looked away. You still felt uneasy since he’s a guy. Well, a guy stills a guy, right?

 

“Don’t worry, I wouldn’t do anything bad to you.” He said and drank the juice that he brought with him. Gosh! How did he know that? You mentally asked yourself. “Want some?” he questioned and showed the juice and you shook your head. “No, thanks.” You replied him, suddenly felt that it was him the guest and not you. You quickly snatched the carton from him. “This is my house and who gave you the permission to drink my juice?” you asked him. He laughed a little.

 

“It doesn’t seemed like I care.” he said as he grabbed the carton back. “Yah!” you yelled and stretched your arm to take the carton back. He smiled sarcastically and moved the carton even farther to his backside. You didn’t focus on anything besides taking the carton back. Really, you didn’t realize, ANYTHING. His hand stopped moving and you grabbed the carton with your left hand. A winning smile formed on your face. And that time you just realized that you were sitting on his lap, your right hand was on his shoulder and your face, just a hairline far from him. Your smile weakened.

 

You could felt your heart stopped beating and dropped down to your abdomen. His cold mint breathe was felt on your face. You just wanted to move on but your systems in your body were no longer working. And he didn’t either. He just plainly looked in your eyes and you couldn’t tell what he was thinking. Well, it was so ғυϲƙing long situation. None of you made a move and the only thing that could be heard was your heartbeat and the sounds of the television.

 

You weren’t thinking of anything. Nothing popped in your mind. He moved his face closer and you knew what he was going to do. He slowly closed his eyes but yours were getting bigger. “What this guy going to do now?” you mentally asked yourself but that doesn’t help you to move your body. His soft lips touched yours. You were thinking what you should do and maybe, this time you should follow what your heart said. You leisurely closed your eyes and just went into it.

********************************************************************************

Yeah…they kissed! At first I wasn’t so sure if I want to make them kiss or not. Hope you like this chapter.