Trying

Not as Planned ~On Hiatus~

You finish your conversation and while walking back you decided you would at least try to open up to Taeyang, even though you were slightly scared. Trying not to think about foreign memories, that you tried so hard to suppress, you would try to get to know Taeyang.

 

"Hey, sorry we took so long," Chaerin said while sitting down.

 

"Haha well it's okay, you made back in time for the food," Jiyong said.

 

You sat down and started eating your food, which was good as always.

 

"Mmm, this is really good no wonder you come here so often!" exclaimed Taeyang.

 

"Well if you like it that much you could meet us next week again, of course if everyone is okay with that," you suggested.

 

"Yea definitely," both Jiyong and Chaerin agreed.

 

"Well, okay then its settled," replied Taeyang.

 

"Nice, anyone up for a round?" smirked Jiyong.

 

--------------------

 

"Omo! Where did the time go?" Chaerin said surprised while looking at her phone. "Sorry guys but I need my beauty sleep, I have a photo shoot early in the morning."

 

"Oh I totally forgot you told me to watch the time," said Jiyong.

 

"Aish is this guy why do I even like-," Chaerin muttered.

 

"ANYWAYS, we have to get going. Do you want me to take you back with us _____?" 

 

"I-," you started.

 

"I can take her back if she wants, besides I want to get to know her better." suggested Taeyang.

 

"Oh okay sounds good to me," you said to Taeyang slightly annoyed that you couldn't speak for yourself.

 

Jiyong and Chaerin got up to leave and everyone said a "goodbye".

 

You now sit across him in silence sipping your drink. While Taeyang wasn't looking you decided to get a good look at him, analyzing him. You started to long because he caught you and smiled.

 

You awkwardly smile back thinking, "Well that is not embarrassing at all... but wow that smile."

 

"No it's not and thanks."

 

"Omo! Did I say what I was thinking again? I really need to break that habit," you thought.

 

"Don't it's cute."

 

You blushed and his comment.

 

"And that even more cute."

 

"No it's not!" you pouted like a child making him smile more.

 

---------------------

 

You got into his car and he drove to his destination. He got out of his car and went around to open the door for you. Walking toward the Han River you stop for bubble tea, which he buys for you. Grabbing your hand he takes you to a bench. You sit hand in hand under the stars sipping your tea. 

 

This was perfect.

 

Too perfect actually because suddenly you realized out of ALL the benches here he picked the one that was yours and Him's

 

You quickly jump up realizing this, accidently pulling him with you.

 

"What's wrong?" he asked. 

 

"Oh umm... it's just getting late and I remembered I have something to do..." you didn't want to lie but you weren't ready to tell him about your past since you just meet him.

 

He gave you a look and you could tell he didn't completely believe you.

 

You sighed and continued, "I..umm... m-my past wasn't a-always the best and I t-tend to have panic attacks if something or someone remind m-me of it," you stuttered out nervously.  

 

"Oh I'm so sorry did I do something that reminded you?"

 

"Just this bench but its okay, you didn't know."

 

"Okay... do me a favor and when your ready please tell about it."

 

"Thank you for understanding."

 

"Of course. Now lets get you home."

 

--------------------

 

You got out of Taeyang's car and he walked you to your place. 

 

"So do you want to go on a date tomorrow, like lunch or something," Taeyang asked.

 

"Sure I would love to."

 

His face lit up at your answer.

 

You opened your door and turned around to wave goodbye but you decided to have a little fun and kissed him on his cheek.

 

His face blushed really red (which you had to admit was cute).

 

Waving goodbye, still stunned, he left and you locked the door behind him.

 

You took a shower and were about to start blow drying your hair when you heard the front door open and close.

 

With a towel around your body and head you went out to see what happened, only to see the one and only Lee Chaerin sitting on your couch.

 

"Uh can I help you?" you ask irritated. 

 

"So how was it?" 

 

"You know just because you have a key doesn't mean you can come in here any time you want! Your supposed to sleeping anyway and I'm guessing you lied about having something tomorrow just so we were alone."


"Yea, yea you know me to well."

 

"Wow not even defending yourself... just go to your place okay?" you said while pushing her out the door.

 

"But I wanna know how it went~"

 

"Wait your drunk aren't you?"


"Maybe~"

 

"You know what I don't care anymore." you slammed the door her face, locking it and continuing to get ready for bed.


Hey subbies~ 

I wonder who this Him is... /evil laugh/

 

Yay this was over 850 words :D

These first three chapters are like an intro so they are nice and fluffly with a spinkle of hints in there.

I won't be able to update for another couple weeks becuase finals and other things going on in my life.

Thanks for reading comment and subscribe if you haven't already.

 

I know this has nothing to do with the story or characters but....

 

Vixx Comeback tho asdfghjkl its perfect!

 

And if you can't tell by my name (kenjumma) ken is my ultimate bias along with vixx being my favorite group.

 

SO.... 

 

 

See you next chapter~