When Yi Ling and Xiumin fought because her ex-boyfriend texted her that he loved her.

Manar's Scenario Shop [I'M BACK!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Partner: EXO Xiumin

For: babybaozi

Note: Thank you very much for requesting! Come back again anytime!

--------

 

"Oppa," Yi Ling beamed from the kitchen of Xiumin's dorm. "Could you please come and help me here?" 

 

Her boyfriend giggled and left his place on the sofa. He approached her with a grin, "What do you want? A hug? A kiss? Or..." He narrowed his eyes slyly. 

 

Yi Ling gasped and hit his arm, "Yah!" Xiumin burst of laughter and hugged her from behind. "What do you want?" 

 

Yi Ling smiled, "Could you please watch the food out? I'll need to buy some groceries for you. I'll try making baozi for dinner!" 

 

Xiumin widened his eyes at the word, "Really?" Yi Ling chuckled at her boyfriend's cuteness and nodded.

 

"Will you be fine out, though?" Xiumin asked worriedly. Yi Ling smiled and nodded. "I'll leave my phone here. The store is not that far from here so I'll be back at once."

 

Xiumin nodded and let go of her. "Watch the chicken soup! Turn the fire off in five minutes. Don't forget!" Xiumin chuckled, "Yes, ma'am."

 

Yi Ling smiled before she took her wallet and stormed out of the dorm. The moment she closed the door, her phone rang; revealing that she got a text message. 

 

Xiumin didn't want to see her personal matters so he focused on the soup. 

 

He noticed that she was getting text messages non-stop, so he became worried. 

 

He grabbed the phone and unlocked the screen. He expected the sender to be her mom or her dad, but it was someone completely different. 

 

Wu Yi Fan.

 

Yi Ling's tall, handsome, genius and talented ex-boyfriend. 

 

Xiumin gulped as he opened the first message. 

 

From: Wu Yi Fan.

 

Ling... Hello... it's Kris...

 

Xiumin frowned slightly as he opened the other one. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter