When V knows that Su Qian has 5 months to live.

Manar's Scenario Shop [I'M BACK!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Partner: BTS V

For: meabssied

Note: Thank you for requesting! Enjoy!

-----

 

 

"Su Qian!" V beamed at his Chinese girlfriend happily. "Yep, that's me!" She saluted. 

 

V hugged her while laughing so hard. After a while of laughing, both of them panted and smiled at each other. 

 

"Where should we go today?" V asked. "Anywhere you want! Today it's you who's going to choose everything!" She happily announced. 

 

"REALLY? YAY!" He hugged her and spun her around. Su Qian laughed and asked him where he wanted to go. 

 

"First of all, my brother's grave." He smiled softly. Su Qian's grin disappeared and was replaced by a pained smile. 

 

V's younger brother, Jungkook, has died in a car accident. Since then, V became unsocial and he hated life.

 

It was a fortune that Su Qian has came to his life. She was his savior of the loneliness he felt when he lost Jungkook. 

 

 

The couple took their way to the forest in Busan, where they lived, and went inside. There was a man-made earth grave, covered with new and fresh flowers. 

 

"Seems like lots of people were here..." Su Qian mumbled as she looked at the flowers. She had mixed feelings about them.

 

"Of course. Seokjin hyung, Namjoon hyung, Yoongi hyung, Haesok hyung and Jiminie were here..." He said as he noticed the red roses that no one but those guys bring. 

 

"There are tulips too..." Su Qian softened. "Means Mei was here, too. Poor girl. She hasn't dated anyone except Jungkook in her life..." Hearing V say that, she panicked for some reason. 

 

"B-but oppa... she should date other people, right? She can't keep loving a dead person..." Su Qian said softly, trying to prevent herself from crying. 

 

"I know... let's leave our flowers here and wish that he's sleeping well." Su Qian gave him the Lilacs and he walked slowly to the grave. 

 

He put them gently on the others and looked at the grave. "Jungkook ah... remember your stubborn transferred student? She's now my life savior."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter