(FIXED) When Daehyun defended Jaemin as her boyfriend on White Day.

Manar's Scenario Shop [I'M BACK!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Partner: B.A.P Daehyun

For: Lemlouma

Note: Thank you for being the first subscriber and requester! I wish you'd enjoy this!

---

Jaemin sighed heavily as she stared at the calendar. 'So today is the white day,' she thought. 

She had confessed her feelings to a guy called Jung Daehyun when it was the Valentines day. She's worked so hard on her chocolates, but ended up giving them to him in a quite unique way. 

She cursed herself as she ruffled her hair in frustration, "You idiot! Who throws their chocolate on the faces of people they love? Not to mention that I ran away! God dammit!" 

Haemin, her younger sister and roommate, chuckled. "God, the scene was priceless!"

Seeing Haemin double up and burst of laughter made Jaemin even more depressed and frustrated. 

 

Suddenly, she noticed that it was 7:34 AM already. She widened her eyes as she gasped in shock. 

"HOLY CRAP I'M LATE FOR WORK!" She stormed to the bathroom, took a quick bath and wore her clothes as fast as possible. 

She was about to get out when Haemin managed to shout, "Unnie! Your bag!"

Jaemin smiled awkwardly as she grabbed the bag hesitantly. "Thank-" "HURRY UP!" Haemin pushed her to the door.

Jaemin wasted no time and ran towards the restaurant where she worked. She was a waitress there for a part-time job, but she was happy to see how chefs worked. It was fascinating to her, somehow.

When Jaemin entered the place, she panicked as she saw there were a lot of people. 

"Unnie sorry I'm late! My apron!" Aryoung, the other waitress quickly handed her the apron and rushed to bring the other dishes.

Luckily, they got everything under control within 15 minutes.

"Phew!" Jaemin sighed in relief. 

"Yah Han Jaemin!" The manager wants you in the kitchen!" Aryoung hissed so that the customers won't hear.

Jaemin's heart fell. Jung Daehyun was going to witness her being scolded, as he was the head chef. 

She hesitantly walked to the kitchen, feeling tears stinging her eyes.

"YAH HAN JAEMIN!" The manager burst when he saw her. Jaemin jumped of surprise and the tears started falling on her cheeks.

"Y-y-y-yes?" She stuttered. 'Now Daehyun oppa will think I'm a freak,' she thought as she felt her heart sting.

"HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU COME TWO HOURS LATER THAN ME? ALL OF YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO COME BEFORE ME! IS THIS A  KIND OF A GAME FOR YOU?" He shouted furiously. 

"Manager-nim. Please lower your voice. They'll hear you," one female chef that was called Nara cooed, smirking at Jaemin. 

 Nara hated Jaemin because she had the guts to confess to Daehyun. The good-looking chef was surely popular with girls. 

"Aish," the manager cursed under his breath, sending death glares to Jaemin.

"Manager-nim. She came at last and that's the most important thing. Now please relax! You're sick and it's totally not good for your health!" Aryoung patted his shoulder.

The manager sighed and pushed her hand away. Jaemin panicked as she saw him point at her, "Come late one more time and you'll find yourself thrown out." He threatened. 

Jaemin bowed 90 degrees as tears started to fall rapidly. "Yes. I get it. I won't do it again. I'm so sorry."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter