-4-

Louis Vuitton & PJS’s New Jersey

 

Sulli still couldn’t believe with what she was just confronted. Body was trembling and heart was bleeding to no end, she stared down at the small box which containing LV’s wallets that she just bought earlier, instantly she angrily had the urge to throw it away. But she couldn’t when just then she reversed all their sweet memories, Minho was so perfect and no flaws as a role of a gentle boyfriend to her. His cares, his touches, his kisses, his hugs, his fond words, all and all affectionate things he did to her, evidently showing that he loves her as well as she loves him. So she instinctively knew that he didn’t mean it today, maybe he is having a reason that was why he acted like that. It’s ridiculous that for just a day, Minho omitted everything attaching between them, left out their love for seriously running for 4 years. That surely can’t be happened.

With this thought Sulli hastily put the box into her bag and stood up immediately. Their relationship couldn’t just end like that. She just can’t let her darling gone away from her life all of sudden like that. She needs to see him asap whether he wants to talk or not, they have to, whatsoever their problem have is, they have to solve of any cost and turn to where it belongs in the first place.

As Sulli was able to stand up and ready to leave, suddenly all the lights inside the restaurant were off, causing some of people who were still enjoying their feast cooing simultaneously. But it was just taken for a few seconds before the light which was on the stage switched on and shined brightly, radiated to the dim hall of where she was standing and all the guests were. Sulli took a quick glance and saw the empty stage where the dazzling light was showing off. Sulli shook her head, wondering what the hell was wrong with that restaurant to scare their guests.

Sulli then ignored it and walked on to the entrance. Getting her boyfriend back is the most important thing that she needs to do right now. But suddenly she only had to halt her step because of a very familiar voice distracted her by speaking loudly on the microphone, prevented her main purpose to leave this place. The voice was echoing all around the interior, just then all the surrounding was enveloping with dead silence, making her heart leaped in bewilderment. That deep voice yet so this y and so enthralling, how could she forget about it after she got used to hear it for 4 years already and until now she still needs to be delightful by continuing to listen to it for every single day ahead.

To end this torturing feeling, quickly Sulli turning and threw her gaze to the stage, there she saw the man who just broke her heart a quick moment ago, was standing dashingly with the charming smile which she thought she might be never seen it again. Once she realized it was really him, her darling, her boyfriend who just switched to an ex- minutes ago, Choi Minho, instantly her eyes widened in confusion.

What he was doing up there? Why he smiled at her like that, just now it wasn’t that passionate rather than undemonstrative? But in this very moment, he was transformed into her old darling, his flaming gaze and smiles were full of tenderness and fondness. Not so sure that all of those were dedicating to her, Sulli turning her head back and forth around to see if there was someone else beside her, at that she heard his sound of chuckle. She looked back at him.

“It is you, sweetie.” Minho said on the mic, bringing a lot of gazes right now were on her. “I’m talking with you.”

Sulli didn’t charge her mindfulness at those people who were eyeing on her as right now she still dumfounded of what this man was trying to do. Minho then just shrugged his shoulder at her questioning expression. Sulli stared back at him with a dead glare. Minho laughed before clearing his throat, turning his head away from her to the people inside, who were now enjoying the scene of the couple had shared.

“Hello everyone! First let me sorry for the unpleasant scene just now. Maybe I already scared you all. I’m sorry.” Minho continued and bowed. “But for now can you please give me a help, I want all of you to be the witnesses for both of us in this special occasion. Well …. To clear your curiosity, I right now want to make a proposal to my lovely girlfriend.” His word ended with a loud cheer and agreeably applauded from the audiences. He smiled and diverted his gentle gaze back on Sulli, who was now totally surprise at what he just declared.

Minho then put down the mic, he grabbed a bouquet of roses and then making his way toward Sulli with the light flashed over his figure and following his step, Sulli hung opened when she just realized the path of the way he was walking filled with flowers, red rose’s petals. Before she knew it, Minho already stood in front of her.

Sulli took a few seconds to found her pride back, crossing her arms and raised her chin up showed off that she actually wasn’t agitated by all of this at all.

“What are you doing, Mr. Choi?” Sulli asked. “Did we just break up a moment ago? Do my ears have any problem, likely just now I still heard you called me ‘sweetie’ and even claimed that I’m still your girlfriend?”

“Oh, a little wrong move then.” Minho replied with a cheeky smile. “Yes we broke up, we broke this relationship. I decided to dismiss it already why it still slipped it from my mouth.”

Sulli instantly turned disquietly upset at his answer. Bitterness filled in her chest again, her expression dropped gloomy as she avoided his eyes.

“Aren’t you going to ask me any question?” Minho said. “But I think you no need to do that and let me ask you instead … later. Brace yourself!”

Sulli gazed back at him and much to her surprise, she saw how serious he was and noticed the determination was written on his expression.  

“Honey!” He spoke softly, making Sulli slightly creased brows. “Like I told you, let’s end the ‘sweetie and darling’ thingy. From now, I’ll call you ‘honey’ and I also wish you call me the same. No, you must.”

“Yah!” Only scolding she could choose to say now.

 “Like I told you, I’m boring. Yes I’m really boring of the relationship we limitedly have is just a boyfriend and girlfriend. Seriously 4 years, don’t you find it boring?”

 “Yah!” Again, Sulli uttered a little louder but Minho just smiled sweetly and continued.

“Like I told you, I want to end it. I want to end our weary relationship. Heck, it really bother me badly that everyone around us calling you Ms. Choi this and that but not Mrs. Choi.”

“Yah, Choi Minho!!” Sulli’s voice getting lower as she already felt her stomach was churning inside.

“Like I told you, I can’t stand it. And this reason is really killing me, you know that.” Minho said, touching his chest. “I’m a helpless and lovesick guy because I can’t stand to not seeing you 24/7. Every second I’m not be able see you, my heart always scream for your presence to soothe it calm. I miss you for every single day though you’re right in front of me like that but I still can’t get enough.”

Sulli was speechless as she watched him withdrew his hand from his chest and sneaked into his jacket pocket. She saw him was kinda having a hard time to pull something out from his pocket since he used only one hand to do it as another was still holding a bouquet.

“Give me the flower. I’ll hold it.” Sulli offered her help as she felt so giddy inside that this flower surely is for her. But to her dismay, he held it firmly with a smirk.

“Are you that desperate, honey?” Minho teased and then he added. “Not now, its role is so important for later … well … as important as this one.” He finally succeeded pulled out a cute velvet box and showed it before her eyes.

Sulli bit her lip, trying to suppress her smile. She looked elsewhere, pretended that she didn’t interest. “What is that?”

“Can I replace this question of yours into ‘when are you going to say those 5 words’?” Minho said in teasing tone again. Sulli engaged her eyes with his about to say something but only to close back, seeing how he turned serious again in just a second.

“Sulli, it was likely yesterday that we started dating and so I almost couldn’t believe that we had stood tight on this relationship for 4 years. I’m really grateful to have you as my sweetie and lovely girlfriend I’ve ever had. You can choose to not believe me but to be very honest, since one year had passed we’re in love, I already had a great desire to mark you mine, badly want to tie us together because I realized that Choi Sulli is the only girl for me who I want to spent the rest of my life with. But I choose to wait, wait, wait and wait until 3 years like punishment had passed by. God knows how much it tortures me. Only if that time I wasn’t afraid you might turned me down, only if I braved enough back then, only if you at least gave me a small hint that you also want it happen, maybe right now we might be expected for the third child already.”

Sulli couldn’t hold it any longer as she drew out a blissful smile and it turned wide and more even wider, she shifted her head away from his direction. At the corner of her eyes, she saw Minho’s hand opened the box slowly, didn’t let the chance pass she quickly fixed her gaze on it. Her eyes widened at the sparkle diamond ring in white gold ribbon and solitaire diamond bow shape was shimmered into her eyeballs. Suddenly she was distracted by a loud cheering from the people when she just realized Minho was already on his one knee in front of her.

“Listen honey, as you see in my right hand is this beautiful bouquet while my left hand is the engagement ring. I’m going to say the sentence that I suppose you’re desperately waiting for it, in a minute but one thing, I seriously don’t take ‘No’ as an answer so I still give you 2 choices to choose but remember not ‘No’.” Minho said, flashing Sulli with a dashing smile. However, she could tell that he somewhat was nervous right now. “So now I’ll proceed the thrilling question. Are you ready?”

Sulli nodded her head. Excitement ran chill through her body. Although she didn’t know about 2 choices yet, but she clearly determined what her own answer she was going to give him. She smiled as she saw Minho wet his lips and took a deep breath, releasing his tension. It wasn’t only him, but she was also extremely nervous but very enthusiastic at the same time. Her heartbeat started to increase its pace when she watched Minho finally opened his mouth.

“Sulli, will you marry me?” Confidently, Minho finished his question fluently. Look directly into Sulli’s eyes, he smiled. “Just choose between the flower and the ring. If your answer is the ring, this weekend is going to be our heaven day.”

Sulli gasped when she had no idea of how Minho was that impatient. “You mean the next 5 days. Seriously we’re getting married in the next 5 days. Are you kidding me? Marriage is not just a simple occasion, we cannot just urge thing forcefully and rush. No, it’s too fast.”

“But I’ve been waiting for 3 years, honey. It’s so long, long and long enough for me. And once I decide to propose you tonight, of course I have everything in my hand ready. All you need to do is be ready to be my beautiful bride.” Minho said. “Btw did you forget that it also the day of Taemin and Krystal. It’d be wonderful if we can have double wedding with them.”

Sulli hung opened, nodding her head as she remembered that Taestal is going to tie their knot in end of this week after dating for 3 years. Only one year less than them but they were already so fast before them. Sulli hesitatingly decided to say yes or no, she then realized that there was still another choice for her to choose. She eyed the flower in his hand, Minho quickly got it.

“About the flower, well …. If you choose it, the decision will be became yours. It’s only you who decide that which day we’ll getting married.” Minho said. He smiled and almost let out a chuckle seeing Sulli seemingly decided to choose the flower as her answer. He then heard people made the cooed sound when Sulli’s hand reached out to grab the flower. But Minho backed his hand instantly earned a straight glare from Sulli. “I’m not finish yet. Though everything is in your hand but I’ll only give you 5 days to make decision when will the day of us …. But ….” Minho paused a few seconds before he continued. Sulli’s reaction might be okay for now but he couldn’t guarantee later when he finished this condition. “But our wedding ceremony day must be within 30 days counting from today onward. And if you haven’t given me the answer in 5 days I give you, this choice automatically become invalid and the wedding must be taken place in this weekend absolutely.”

“What the heck, Choi Minho? Isn’t that calling a married proposal?” Sulli exclaimed loudly. She faced palm when people started to burst out their laughter. Everybody who was witness the scene found them was very cute and amusing. They couldn’t help but gave the couple a round of applaud. Yes, it was indeed a weird proposal ever.

“Yes it is because I have the ring and a bouquet flower. So right now, it’s time for you to answer me, honey. Will you marry me at the end of this week or any day within 30 days from now?” Minho said as Sulli chew her bottom lips, thinking thoroughly which one she should choose. Ring? Or Flower?

“RING …. RING …. RING …. RING ….” Sulli looked around her when people started to chant in chorus, urging her to accept the ring. On another hand Minho grinned widely, face looked up waiting for the answer of his lovely girlfriend. 

But to his surprise, Sulli in a snap with hand extended to the ring and clipped the box closed. She stole it from his hand while her other hand snatched the flower. She smiled triumphantly down at Minho, who was now in a dead silence with furrowed brows.

“Sorry but I won’t choose either items so this is my answer to you, darling. The third choice, I confiscate them for now.” Sulli said.

“W-What does it mean? And when did I tell you it has the third choice for you?” Minho debated.

“It has now and it means everything in my control, not you anymore. I want to get married or not, when or where, that are all depend on me.” Sulli said before she turned her attention to the people on their tables. She bowed politely. “I’m sorry everyone for disturbing your dinner time. The show is ended and unluckily this guy is just rejected by me. It means he has no choice but has to wait again.”

“EHH??!!!” Minho exclaimed loudly and stood up immediately. “Honey ah, please!”

“Oops! I’m sorry Mr. Choi but sadly my memory of how you put such a great show with that break up drama just now is still lingering there.” Sulli said, pointing to her temple. “Ouch, you don’t know how it feels right? Well …. So don’t ever imagine that I accept you. No way.”

With that Sulli left the restaurant with a victorious smile. Okay, she just wanted him to feel tortured a little with her rejection just like how he made her felt depressed earlier. This guy much or less needed a lesson that making her almost cut her breath away with the ‘break up’ joke.

 


 

The next day, morning

Sulli woke up by the disturbed sound came from her kitchen. She came out from the room only to find Minho was in the apron wrapping over his torso which was clothed with that Adidas training wears. Secretly she rolled eyes, deciding to shower refreshing herself for the new morning. After ready she found her way out to the fridge, drinking water.

“I’ve never thought that having a job as an engineer have got so many free times.” Sulli said, instantly earning a light laughter from Minho who was making the breakfast.

“Breakfast is ready, honey.” Minho said, ignoring her previous mocking.

“Honey? As far as I remember, didn’t yesterday we already break up? And moreover I’m not your wife so don’t call me that, okay?” Sulli said, making her way out of the kitchen but she secretly suppressing her smile when Minho caught her waist and enclosed his arms over her body from behind.

“I’m very sorry honey, please stop angry at me. It was just I wanted to make some fun and made it into a memorable day for us.” Minho said. “But all those word, I really meant it … well … only the expression I put, it was kinda too much I knew.”

“Tsk…. You shouldn’t be an engineer but an actor would suit you the most.” Sulli hissed when Minho turned her around.

“So am I forgiven?” Minho asked, big grin was formed on his lips before he neared his face to Sulli.

“Stop!” Sulli pinched her nose and other hand pushed his face away. “You stink! How many times I told you to refresh yourself clean after doing your routine exercise?”

“I will but give me the morning kiss first.” Minho said, leaning to her again but Sulli pushed him away.

“Yah! Who said that we make up already?” Sulli said, walking away him toward the lounge. “Of course, I hate you.”

“You hate me because you love me even more after I made the proposal yesterday.” Minho followed her.

Sulli rolled eyes before sat down with cross-legged on her couch. She snatched ipad on the table. “Love you?! Sorry but I don’t love you.”

“Yes sure, you don’t love me but you do love me, right honey?” Minho said behind her, bending down putting his chin on her shoulder teasingly. “I do love you too.”

“Yah! Just go to take a bath!” Sulli yelled at him. “And then get lost from my Unit.”

“Yes madam, we’ll get lost together later after 20min when I’m ready.” Minho stood straight. He then opened the zipper of his Adidas sport bag beside Sulli, picking out his clothes.

“Where are we going?” Sulli interestingly asked back.

“Maybe going somewhere like what you’re doing right now with your ipad.”

Sulli right now was doing online shopping. So it meant they’re going to do shopping later. Smile was cracked on her lips but soon she dismissed it off when she was aware that Minho noticed it.

“Shiro, shiro. I don’t want to. Tsk! Why I must go with you?!”

 


 

Minho stopped his car right in front of a wedding boutique. Sulli blinked her eyes while looked at inside. Before she could say anything, Minho dragged her entered the shop. Instantly after their foot stood in, Sulli gasped with mouth hung opened, staring at so many gorgeous wedding dresses were displaying fascinatingly in front of her eyes. She hastily walked toward them, running her hand over those glamorous fabrics. But soon later, her shimming eyes shut down and furrowed. She turned around facing her boyfriend.

“Yah!! Who said that we’re getting married?” Sulli said and then grasped his arm, walking over to the entrance. “Tell you that I’m not--- Krystal?! Taemin?!” Totally felt like a dummy when she saw her friends were about to enter the boutique as well, instantly her eyes snapped back to Minho. She even ignored Krystal was now squealed seeing her and Minho already had arrived before them.

“You’re quite misunderstanding, honey. We’re here not for us but for them.” Minho answered with a smirk. “We’re their bridesmaid and groomsman. Didn’t we have the appointment since last week that today we-”

 “STOP!” Sulli cut him with raised hand. At this moment she felt like digging the ground and then crawling herself inside it. She was totally humiliation and it more even worst when she perceived what the meaning smile of Minho was showing right now. But somewhere deep inside her heart, she was disappointed. Yes she rejected him by herself, why right now she was feeling this way? Suddenly the urge to break her boyfriend’s head was emerged. If only he didn’t play trick with her in the first place and straightforwardly proposed, definitely she’d accept it without having the second thought. Sulli then shot her dagger glare to Minho. He mumbled ‘what’ to her, looked like he didn’t do anything wrong to make her angry. She then dragged Krystal inside with the loudly stomping foot.

Minho chuckled at Sulli’s behavior. He then felt the light tap on his shoulder, he looked over and it was none other than his bestie, Taemin.

“It seems like our plan is going to work, Hyung.” Taemin said, their eyes were looking at the girls’ direction. “I think I worried for nothing since last night.”

“Oh I know, worrying that I might screw up your wedding day in this weekend?” Minho snapped at the younger guy.

“No, of course not.” Taemin argued immediately. He tapped his chest. “Really, I earnestly worried about you but after seeing Sulli today, I bet 100% sure that you’re going to succeed and your heart will be eventually secured at the end of this week. Congratulation Mr. Soccer aficionado.”

 


 

Sunday, The Church

Inside the makeup room, Sulli looked at her bestfriend, Krystal, was wearing a white shining wedding dress in awe. She was indeed beautiful. Sulli felt giddy inside, imagined thing that for one day she’s going to have this chance to wear it the same. She smiled from ear to ear while daydreaming about her and Minho soon is going to have this fabulous occasion as well.

But when? Her smile in instance was vanished, the heavy sigh was found as she was kind of regret to turn Minho down that night. Only if she said ‘yes’, surely today and right now is also her special day as well.

 

“Yah! Remember that you’re going to walk down to the aisle with me later?” Krystal knocked Sulli’s head, instantly jolted her mind back to focus on her.

“Arasseo!” Sulli replied with rolled eyes. “Why it’s so hard to just walk by yourself without companion?”

 

Instantly Sulli’s heartbeat started to pace, eyes widened in confusion when Krystal handed her one of two bouquets of flower. Something not right and it was really bothered her when she saw the glistening eyes shining from her bestfriend’s. Her mind was working with lots of thought, it was kind of weird already when Krystal asked her as a bridesmaid to accompany the bride walk down the aisle to reach her groom together. And now she even needed to hold a bouquet as well. Strange, does a bridesmaid really have to do thing like that? If she rethinks it again, it wasn’t just all those above that was unusual but everything included many people since the morning also acting a bit abnormal.

Sulli turned to look at anxious Krystal was about to ask something but suddenly the entrance before them was opened, signaled them that they needed to take the step forward.

Once the door widely opened, her eyes dropped to the participants. Eyes widened to see so many people were gathered but what shocked Sulli the most was when she saw hers and Minho’s parent were also presented. Wait! What does all this mean? Sulli snapped her mind and about to turn to the sideway where Krystal was beside her, but instead her eyes viewed on the bride, it turned out that it landed on the dashing man who was in his white tuxedo, standing with a charming smile at the end of the aisle with Taemin. She saw him nodded at her, flashing along with a tender smile but Sulli still was in bewilderment not knowing what was happening in this church at all.

Isn’t it Krystal and Taemin’s wedding ceremony? But why right now she felt like it’s also her and Minho’s as well? …. No, it can’t be!! And before she realized it, the four of them already faced the priest while Minho took her hand to stand beside him and Krystal beside her on another side with Taemin also held her hand. 

“Can you smile a bit, my dear friend?” Krystal whispered to Sulli.

“The 3 of you!!!!” Sulli said thru her gritted teeth but also in whisper, only if they were alone, she will never have the second thought to shout out from the top of her lung. “What the hell are all these about?”

“Honey! Calm down. I’ll explain to you once we end this.” Minho tilted his head to Sulli’s side and said. “But for now what important is, you need to answer the priest’s question later.”

“YAH!”

“Ssshhh….” The priest warned them as his index finger pressed on his lips.

Sulli just shut her eyes and heaved her heavy sigh. That’s it, she was just fooled by these 3 people. The realization knocked over her sense to take the reality that she’s also one of the bride and getting married today.

Getting married …. Getting married …. Getting married …. Something almost reached the contentment was stirred inside when she repeated that she right now is going to get married with the only man she loves and wished for every single day that she’ll spend the rest of her life being with him without any regret. In a flash, the anger was melted away and filled with the exhilarate feeling. At the same time a strong emotion began to load up in her chest. Sulli turned to look at Minho who was now smiling tenderly from ear to ear, witnessing the younger couple exchanged their vows. Her lips soon also found its way to stretch upward at the handsome view of her man, suddenly his eyes also fell on hers. Minho chuckled inwardly and shook his head to stop her from letting out her emotion.

“This is our beautiful day. Don’t cry.” Minho whispered as Sulli pursed her lip and nodded her head. She won’t cry, won’t cry.

When the younger couple was already declared as a husband and wife formally, the priest turned to face Minho and Sulli with a smile. He then started to do his usual speech before finally began with the vows. He asked them to face each other and took each other’s hands. They were more than willing to follow him with the blissful smiles graving on their lips.

They finished their vows and ended it with the word ‘I do’ following with exchanging rings, which they had promised to one another throughout the audiences that their marriage will bring them the peace, joy, comfort and contentment. The marriage that bonds them together as one with the strength of the love and commitment they had found deep within their souls.

“Choi Minho, Choi Sulli! From this moment I announce you as a husband and wife. Now you may kiss your bride.” The priest announced loudly.

Finally! Minho upon hearing it, without wasting time he pulled Sulli by her waist and deepened his kiss on her lips, the longing kiss that he had been waiting to share with her in this beautiful occasion of them. After seemed like forever he pulled out, staring deeply into his wife’s eyes.

“Thank you. Thank you so much honey.” He uttered. “I was actually afraid that you might kill me and then run away from this once you learned about it. Thank goodness that you won’t and willing marrying me today.”

Sulli hit him on the chest and pouted. “I didn’t give you the permission to take my hand yet but you cunningly prepared everything behind my back. And more even worst that on my married day I’m wearing this bridesmaid’s dress while you … you’re wearing a tuxedo. I don’t care … I don’t care … we have to marry again absolutely and I’m going to wear the wedding dress.”

“Sure sure, honey. Whatever you want I’ll please you no matter what.” Minho surrendered quickly. “Because for me one thing is enough ….. that I eventually have you as my wife and to be the mother of my future children. I’m more than grateful that I’ve got the most beautiful woman in this world to be my woman lawfully. I love you, honey. I love you very much until I realized that there’s no day that I’d survive without you.”

Sulli smiled contently but this time happiness was flew out with the tears that she was no longer able to keep it. Since she already allowed those sentimental liquids to escape from her eyes, it then was started streaming down like no tomorrow. Sulli was crying so hard, she placed her forehead on his shoulder immediately and when it became more even worst which she needed to realize that she had no authority over her emotion to stop it, Sulli instantly crawled into Minho’s chest intimately and cried out of her heart content with his arms enclosed her body securely.

“I love you too and so much, honey.” Sulli was able to talk between her hard sobbing, arms were wrapping around his torso tightly as she lifted her face to hide in the crook of his neck. “Me too, definitely there’s no single day that I’d imagine be able to breathe without you.”

 

“You’re my everything, honey.”

 

 

The end.


How was it, my dear readers? Was it lame? Again, I’m sorry for many errors and mistakes there. Thank you so much for always support and reading my stories, upvote, subscribe, thank you :)

And to @naeminsul, lol your guess was right that it was Minho’s troll and he wanted to propose her.  I got surprise that you clicked the core of this sequel :D

Hope you all enjoyed this sequel so far, thank you :)

Have the great days of the new week