Girlfriend!?

The hidden smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho's POV

"Shinhye ah! Hey wake up!" I slowly and shook her. "Come on we have to finish this project" I sighed. How can this girl be so tired. I chuckled at how she slept. Instead waking her up, I carried her bridal style up to my room, because Krystal and Minhyuk were using her room. I placed her on my bed. I sat on the bed staring at her.

"Your still as beautiful as ever!" I smiled. Her lips curved up into a smile. "I love you" Did she just say I love you to....me? I smiled and blushed. "I love you.....Luhan" And then my heart dissappeared. Hearing that name, it made me go crazy. "Please dont leave me Luhan!" Afterthat a tear escaped my eye, my heart was cracking open.

"But...I.....I Love you...Shinnie!" I whispered. That name Shinnie, oh how i miss that name. "Please dont leave me Shinnie!" I sobbed the wholenight.

Shinhye's POV

My eyes fluttered open. Light shined brightly into my room, well i think it was my room. There was three book sheleves stqcked woth books,  a laptop, weights! I turned to the other side. My eyes literally ripped open. "Suho?" I was in shock. "Suho! Suho!" I shooked him lightly. He was sleeping his eyes were closed. But they were really red. 

I got off the bed and pushed Suho closer to the center. I slowly pulled the covers over him. "Just like before he's a deep sleeper" I smiled and walked out of the room to only bump into someone. "Oh mianhae!" I looked up, "Luhan!" 

Luhan's POV

I woke up and found Chorong sleeping next to me. I smiled and carressed her cheek lightly. I slowly pulled my arm from under her and covered her with the blankets. "Sleep time butterfly!" I pecked her lips, then her forehead. I grabbed my towel and walked out my room and into the bathroom.

After taking a shower I dried myself, wrapped a towel arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter