Talk to Me

The hidden smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho's POV

I held my burning cheek as she ran away. Why did she hit me? Why did she run away? What's going on? hearing sobs from Mrs. Choi I run after her, she wasn't that fast of a runner and i was glad. Almost got her, my hands stretching as far as it can towards her. When i caught her arm, I pulled her back and she fell on my chest. 

"Let me go!" She screamed but i shook my head and hugged her tighter. She was struggling to get out of my grasp, She was strong but i made sure to hold her tightly.

"Please let me go" She whimpered. My heart softened and i loosen the hug a little bit. I turn her towards me and to my surprise she was crying, i stare at her sadly. A bitter smile came out seeing the love of my life crying, I wipe her tears with my thumbs and cup her cheesks. She didnt flinch nor react at all.

"Why? What's wrong? Is there something I don't know of?" I asked her softly and she nodded, restlessly. Well at least she's opening up right? I sighed and take my hands off her cheek, I hold her hand and lead her to the bench for her to explain everything. As we sit, she continues to shed tears but wipes it away everytime. I chuckled abit and lifted her face, 

"Don't hide your tears from me" I wiped her tears. "Now explain"

She sat there telling me what happen and made her react like that infront of her mother.

Narrator's POV

Shinhye walked down the streets of L.A at night. It was dark but too dark since the street lamps were still on, she had a bag full of groceries, she had just got back from work and headed to the store to get some food. As she walked down the streets, she heard a loud crash coming from an alley. Shinhye stopped and turns toward the alley, who would be up this late in an alley? She thought. 

"Should I check it out? It could be someone who needs help" She whispers to herself. Her hands grabbed a stick on the ground and slowly walked towards the alley. It was really dark only the light of the apartments lit the alley. She was afraid, what if it was a gangster? What if it was someone bad? 

"What are you doing?" She stopped as soon as she heard someone. Shinhye looked around and finally saw a figure standing infront of the trash can. The figure looked small and short, soshe was sure it was not a man. 

"I heard a noise and I just wanted to check it out" Shinhye replied. The woman chuckled and walked coser into the light. Shinhye stepped back alittleas the woman proceed forward. When the lady stepped into the light, Shinhye's eyes widened and she dropped the stick. Her eye tear up and her breath shortens.

"Eomma" She said and the Mrs. Choi chuckled. Shinhye made her way towards her mom and hugged her, she was non stop crying, her mind was full of question but she missed her mom to even speak a word. Her mom patted her back, while carressing her hair. 

"I missed you Shinhye, did you miss eomma?" She asked in a creepy tone. Shinhye could only nod as her voice was choked up from all the tears. 

"Good. Do you miss your father?" Mrs.Choi suddenly asked. Shinhye's eyes widened and she felt something weird about her mom, as she was about to break from the hug, her mother stabbed her in the back with a broken glass bottle. Shinhye's mouth opened but nothing came out, her breaths fastens and her heart beats. She stares at her mother,  before collasping into her mother's arms. 

"JShhhhh, my baby girl, you'll see your father soon" She sings softly while carressing Shinhye's hair. Shinhye shakes her head and tears fall out. why would her mom do this to her? What happened to her mom?

"M-mom w-why are you doing this" Shinhye coughs out as more blodd flow out. chuckles darkly and pets Shinhye's head. 

"Poor, stupid Shinhye. You were the reason why my son left me! You made him leave! He thought you died! He said I was a murderer. He ran away from home all because of you. And now I'm all alone. Because of one worthless little girl, my life is ruined!" She shouted, Shinhye cried hard, it wasn't her fault yet she felt so guilty. In a way you can say it was her fault, but killing her was too much. 

"J-Junsoo ah, h-h-help m-meeeh" Shinhye mumbled and he mother laughed crazily. She stared at Shinhye.

"Help? Help? Sweetie it's just you and I. No one can help you. How about I just put you out of your misery. You can see your parents faster" She said and pulled out a gun. Shinhye's eyes widened, she shook her head and begged silently. 

"No please, I'm begging you, no" She teared up. Mrs. Choi pointed the gun towards Shinhye's head. Her finger on the trigger, almost pushing it. 

'Eomma, appa please help me, help me' Shinhye thought. She closed her eyes getting ready for the shot but instead nothing came. She opened her eyes and saw Junsoo there holding a stick. Mrs.Choi laid on the ground bleeding.

"J-Junsoo ah" Shinhye reached for Junsoo and he quickly carry her up bridal style. He ran to the hospital, while making sure Shinh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter