Dress fitting

The hidden smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye's POV

One month has passed. One month since junsoo came, one month since Junsoo confessed to me. And its been one month since i said yes. It's awkward that Junsoo and Suho are brothers, but I decided to be mature and forget about Suho, because right now, he has a fiance and a wedding in two weeks. Luckily Xiumin oppa approved, and Junsoo moved in with us, in the exo mansion. And well for LuHan, he and Chorong took a trip to China to go visit his grandparents

I smiled as I recieved a text from Junsoo, as i check to see what he texted, my heart felt uneasy for a reason,

Baby My mom wants you to be a bridesmaid, so your going dress fitting with us okay? I'll pick you up tomorrow, and you have to go. Love you

I sighed as i read his message. A bitter smile plastered on my face, I can feel my heart shaking from the fear. I was afraid that if I go, I would see the lovely soon to be groom. Before i knew my eyes already got watery. Why am i even crying? I have Junsoo now. I dont need Suho, he has NaMi thats all that matters. 

The next day

I stood outside waiting for Junsoo, yes he does live in the exo mansion but he went to spend the night with his brother aka suho. I kicked the tiny pebbles around me until someone hugged me from behind, i jumped up alittle and looked to see who it was.

"Junsoo ah! Why did you scare me?" I said and he hugged me tightly while laughing. I hugged him back and for some reason i felt happy, i felt like nothing could drift us apart, but i have to be careful, thats what i thought about me and suho and now look at us. 

"You ready?" I nodded and he pulled me towards the car, but instead of opening the front seat door he opened the back seat door, i smiled confusingly and entered, when i properly sat down i saw Suho staring at me from the mirror. My heart stopped, my breath shortens and i stare at him. His eyes looked sad? But why? Junsoo sat next to me and put my seatbelt on for me, i smiled at him.

"Let's go hyung! Mom told us to be there on time!" Junsoo said to Suho which made him look away from the mirror he used to stare at me. 

"I have to go pick up NaMi, so we might be alittle late" he replied before driving off, Junsoo's eyes widened and he looks at me worringly, but encountering NaMi is the last worry on my mind. 

"Ah hyung, i thought mom and dad were going to take her!" Junsoo said and it did feel a little awkward hearing them talking since Junsoo doesnt know me and suho dated. 

"No mom and dad told me to pick her up!" Junsoo sighed and turned to look at me, i smiled bitterly and mouthed 'its going to be okay' he smiled and kissed my forehead.

Suho's POV

My heart sanked when i saw him give her a kiss, i wished that was me, why does life hate me, why can't i be with the one i love? I turned back to the road afraid they might see my tears through the mirror. 

We finally got to NaMi's house and she entered the car, she looked at the back seat and her eyes widened. It looks as if she was going to cry but at the same time she looked angry.

"I didnt know you two would be coming with us" she said in a soft tone, Junsoo scoffed and turned towards Shinhye. 

"Of course they would, Shinhye is going to be your bridesmaid and Junsoo is my brother, he has to come" i said annoyed at her statement. She looked at me and nodded her head before staring out of her window. 

As we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter