And Care

TLC - Woohyun

The next morning the doctor came in and checked you out, and after unhooking you from all the machines, and the papers signed, you were discharged.

A few days later Woohyun was still home, helping with your every need and pampering you every chance he could. Helping you to the bedroom and helped you lay down. Placing a pillow under your arm to help relax your shoulder, he laid a blanket over you and leaned down and pecked your lips.

"Sweet dreams." Woohyun whispered softly, you nodded looking up into his chocolate eyes. Lifting your hand, you ran your fingers through his hair gently.

"You’re the sweetest." You whispered back as he broke into a gummy smile.

"Sleep tight, I’ll be outside if you need me." He told you, closing your eyes he made the room dark and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

Resting on the couch, he began to fall asleep. He had helped you with everything from bathing you feeding and he was worn out. It wasn’t even the middle of the day but he closed his eyes and took a little nap on the couch.

A few hours later, you woke up with a terrible pain in your shoulder. Sitting up carefully, you slowly swung your legs over the side of the bed. Using the wall to keep your balance. Pausing you looked over at the couch to see Woohyun fast asleep, thinking you could get your medicine by yourself, you walked into the kitchen.

Grabbing your medicine bottles that were on the counter, you opened the fridge and pulled out a water bottle. Placing the water on the counter, you attempted to open your medication, but when it slipped from your grip and the bottle fell to the ground the pills shook in the bottle causing a loud noise.

Woohyun woke up instantly and looked over his shoulder at you. He stumbled up off of the couch and bent down to grab the bottle of medication for you.

"If you needed some, why didn’t you wake me up?" He asked you while twisting off the child proof cap. Cradling two pills in his palm, he held them out for you.

"I wanted to do it by myself." You said softly before slipping one pill into your mouth then swallowing it, following it with the other pill. Woohyun nodded his head and once you were done with taking your pills, he gently pulled you in for a hug and held you gently.

”_______, please let me take care of you, I know you want to do things by yourself but I don’t want you to get worse or get hurt. Please just let me help you okay?” He whispered next to your ear.

"Okay, I will try and let you help me, but what if I get too annoying?" You questioned pulling away a little.

"You will never get too annoying, I will just shower you with love then." He smiled and kissed your forehead. "How does a sponge bath sound?"

"Amazing." You smiled and kissed his lips gently with yours before he escorted you to the bathroom to pamper you some more.