Accident

TLC - Woohyun

Walking to your boss’ office, manilla folders filled your arms all alphabetically organized and all neat with the papers that were inside each folder. Counting them over and over again, you made sure that you had the same amount of folders that was on your master list. Turning the corner, you walked to your boss’ door, but little did you know when you reached the door to knock on it, the door came swinging open.

Trying to avoid the door, you took a few steps backwards but your heel caught on the carpet and twisted around your ankles, making you stumble and fall to the ground. Not wanting to drop the papers and folders that were in your arms, you held onto them tightly and closed your eyes while your body fell to the ground, hitting a pot with your shoulder, you landed on the ground.

”_____ are you okay?” The manager looked down at you but then a huge wave of pain rushed over you. Moving your right hand to your left shoulder, the files gently slipped from your grip as tears filled your eyes.

"Can you move?" The suited guys surrounded you, trying to help you up but you just stayed on the ground.

"M-My shoulder." You told them through the pain as you closed your eyes.

"Aish, you are always so clumsy." Your boss told you as he quickly lifted you up to your feet. "Taebun please take her to the hospital and stay with her until a relative or a friend can stay with her."

"Yes, sir." Taebun wrapped his arm around your waist while you slowly walked beside him. Heading back to your desk, he helped pack your things up and held your purse while the two of you made your way to the front of the building.

Hailing a cab, Taebun, opened the door and helped you inside and then told the driver to drive to the hospital. You felt all warm and numb besides the pain that was pulsating in your shoulder.

"Did you want to call someone so that they can meet you at the hospital?" Taebun asked while he tried to find your phone through your bag. Resting your head against the head rest, you nodded your head and when Taebun found your phone, he handed it to you as you navigated to Woohyun’s number.

Pulling your hand away from your arm, you felt more pain rush to your shoulder and winced in the pain. Lifting the phone to your ear you heard the dial tone and you wished that Woohyun would just pick up.

"Hello this is Nam Woohyun of Infinite, if you would please leave a message after the beep and I will try and get back to you as soon as I can." Woohyun’s answering machine chimed as you rolled your eyes back. You waited for the little bell to ding.

"Woohyun, I had a little accident, could you come to the hospital when you can please. It shouldn’t be anything serious, I just want you there." You explained trying to hold in your tears, hanging up the call, you handed it back to Taebun and he put it back into your bag while you hand grabbed your arm again to try and stabilize your injury.

The taxi quickly pulled up into the Emergency room and Taebun got out and helped you out too, taking it at your pace, he helped you walk up to the check in desk. He got a clipboard of papers to fill out and helped you over to the chairs so that you could sit down and rest.

"I’m going to ask you the questions and you tell me the answer so you don’t have to write, okay?" Taebun offered as you nodded.

After several pages filled with questions, he stood up and handed the clipboard to the nurses. An hour or so later you were finally taken back for the doctors to help you.