punishment

Charm of Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"kyuhyun-ah!!! you don`t know what you missed!!!" shouted the super excited henry from across the lobby.

kyuhyun smirked as he got closer, he and henry both had the same ideal type of girls and henry would share every experience he had with girls with his hyung. he considered kyuhyun a "love expert", since the older hyungs pranked him and told him that kyuhyun can get any girl he wants because of his wide knowledge and wisdom.

henry did ask why kyuhyun was still single, and he got the answer that kyuhyun was just too geek to function, so he preferred staying home and playing games instead of going girlfriend hunting.

 

"what happened?" kyuhyun asked henry who could`nt stop jumping. he pressed the elevator up button to get to his room.

henry clapped his hands. "wer`e gonna have the BEST vocation ever!!!" he exclaimed. kyuhyun got a bit impatience with henry telling he`s happy without saying the reason. luckily he didn`t have to wait much before henry spilled all he knew.

 

"so we`ll  be branding those shoes, right? and there`s this girl, oh god she is pretty!!! and- and she even told me her name!! and she`ll be only on the shooting day with us, but we`ll see her everyday at the hotel!!! and she`s so pretty, and she told me her name- and--"

"henry, you`re repeating yourself, like a robot. calm down, she`s only a girl!" kyuhyun snorted. the elevator stopped at their floor and the very disappointed henry followed his hyung out.

"but she`s pretty!" henry pouted.

"then you can have her all to yourself!"

henry opened his eyes as wide as he possibly could. not that much obviously. "really hyung? no competition? she`s really pretty! she even told me he-"

"her name. I KNOW!!! you said it one billion times!!! now where`s that freaking room?" he tried to much the number on his key to the rooms number. he got the last room on the floor, with only one room next to his and all the others are a bit distanced.

 

he opened the door, brought his briefcase inside and was about to shut the door when he noticed henry`s still there, dozing into space.

he snapped his fingers twice until henry was alive again. "yes. hyung?" henry said, still confused.

 

"you didn`t tell me what her name was." kyuhyun said softly.

 

"even her name`s so pretty and special! it`s lubna."

 

"luna? like f(x) luna?"

 

"no, hyung, lubna. see there`s a B? between the u and the n." well, it was easy to the canadian henry to pronounce it, but it took a couple of seconds until kyuhyun could say it properly too.

 

"lubna." he mumbled quietly. 

 

"what is it, hyung? something`s troubling you?" henry dared ask.

 

"hyukkie hyung is about to punish me." he let out a loud sigh. "i`m really afraid of what he might do to me."

 

"hyukkie`s brain is slow, hyung. believe me; he can only come up with a punishment that has something to do with girls!"

 

kyuhyun`s eyes bored into henry`s. "that is what i`m afra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter