beginnings

Charm of Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"kyuhyun-ah! you should pack you know. we`re leaving in a moment." sungmin said.

 

"already packed." replied the younger without raising his head from the screen. his skin was so white that it reflected whatever colors were on his screen, and it amused his hyung to watch his friend`s face color change so quickly to other bright colors.

 

"aren`t you A BIT excited? we`ll be going to a vocation!! what`s better than that?"

 

"a vocation without computer? do me a favor. it`s like going for work, total same. you go for long walks. you climb, you watch nice views, it`s work not a vocation. vocation is a time when you sleep and play." kyuhyun explained.

 

his hyung shook his head hardly.

 

"how exactly you get nice views on work?"

 

"have you ever seen girls, hyung? nice girls and music is the best view."

 

"well- you like history, right? we`ll be visiting historical places!!!" his hyung tried harder.

 

"i like computers more. i`ll ask manager hyung to let me off this time. i`ll stay home and rest."

 

"who said that?" eunhyuk barged into the room, sitting next to sungmin. "come on kyu, don`t be a nerd! trips are cool!"

 

"cool for getting sun burns. manager hyung will surely let me stay, it`s our vocation after all." kyuhyun said, shutting the laptop down and facing his hyungs.

 

"he won`t." eunhyuk said, chuckling.

 

"let`s bet he will." kyuhyun accepted the challenge.

 

"kyuhyun you really should`nt. eunhyuk does bad things to whoever he wins over." sungmin hurriedly said.

 

"i don`t care. i`m staying home, and let`s see who`s right."

 

eunhyuk smirked. "if i win, you do me one wish."

 

kyuhyun puffed. "yes, fine. if i win, you treat me to an expensive meal." he smirked. eunhyuk was really sensitive about three things- his money, his looks and his food.

 

they both glared at each other, shaking hands. sungmin was the only one that looked really worried.

 

15 minutes had passed and the manager stepped in, not knocking again. the members all sat in the living room of the 11th floor, chatting excitedly and rolling their suit cases here and there. all exept one, cho kyuhyun.

 

"where is he?" asked the manager. donghae pointed to kyuhyun`s room with an obvious look. 

 

the manager got in and saw kyuhyun on his computer.

 

"is it hard saying good bye to your mac?" he asked the young man.

 

"oh manager hyung, wassoyo?" kyuhyun stoop up and greeted the manager. "i`m not saying good bye!" 

 

"then what are you doing?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter