Mission

This Can't Be Real {HIATUS}

 

Your P.O.V. 

             The alarm went off at 4:30 a.m. and I immediately got up, knowing that I had a mission to attend at 5 in the morning.

 

              I took a quick shower and headed to the training room so that I can practice my fighting skills just in case anything were to happen on this mission. I was taking a few punches and kicks at the punching bag and stopped when it was 4:45. 

 

              I went back upstairs and changed into black tights, a white blouse, and a black blazer since we still had to dress formal. But since I needed clothes to fight in, I wore the tights just in case.

 

              I walked to my car and headed to the airport. 

 

              When I arrived, I grouped up with the other guards and discussed where all our positions will be. My spot was right by the stairs of the plane, the safest location. At lease that's what I thought.

 

              A few minutes passed and the man we had to protect finally arrived. I began scanning our surroundings with my eyes, but it was still dark out, making it difficult to see certain areas. 

 

              I would've searched the darker areas around me, but I didn't have time since the boss that we have to protect was already heading my way. I switched my direction from the front of the stairs to beside him, one arm hovering above his back just in case he had to dodge all of a sudden.

 

              Just as we were approaching the stairs, a shiny object caught my attention, and I knew just what it was. A knife. I quickly pushed the boss to the side. I was prepared to trip the attacker, but he stepped on the back of my sneakers causing me to fall. But because I still had a grip on his arm too, he fell down and tried to gain his balance with his hands. 

 

              Due to my fast reflexes, I rolled to the side so that when he fell he wouldn't stab right into my leg. But it still cut the side of leg pretty deep. I gritted my teeth from the pain but still manage to pin him down on the ground. 

 

              Before he could make another move, all the other guards had already made their way around us. Some came to my aid and rushed me to the hospital because of the large amount of blood I was losing.

 

              An hour later, I was feeling a lot better, I had my leg sewed up and bandaged I took a couple of pain killers. Since I was more tired than ever, I wanted to go back home and sleep right away. But I had already sent the two guards that were with me away after assuring them that I was okay.

 

              I was scrolling through my contacts trying to find someone that could bring me home. I was going to call Luhan, but I knew how he sleeps late, and by know he probably just fell asleep, so I didn't want to wake him. With no other choice left, I had to call Chen. 

 

~on Chen's side~

              Chen stirred in his sleep because his phone kept ringing. He half opened his eyes and saw that it was Eunhye that was calling him. But decided to ignore the call because somehow, it didn't occur to him that it would be urgent if you get a call at 6 in the morning. 

 

~Back to Eunhye~

​             After a few rings, the call dropped. Wow, he's still ignoring me, huh? At the time I needed him most. I called Luhan and after just two rings he picked up. "Eunhye? Why are you calling so early in the morning?" he asked.

 

              "Sorry for waking you, but um, can you come pick me up? I'm at the hospital." I answered. "su-- WAIT WHAT?!" he screamed causing me to flinch. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" he continued. "I'll tell you when you arrive!" I hissed. "Alright, I'll be there right away!" he panted because he was already getting ready. 

 

              On the drive back, I explained to Luhan how I got injured. As expected, he gave me the, "Next time be more careful! Remember to text or call me if anything like this happens again okay?!"

             

              When we got to my house, I invited him to stay and he gladly excepted it, since he wanted to take care of me. 

             

              He tucked me into bed like a little kid, and kissed me on the forehead. I didn't really mind since we used to do that all the time when we were little. 

             

              I offered him the vacant spot beside and we both drifted off to sleep. 


Authors Note~

Sorry for the late update TT I'll try to update again tomorrow! :) Please comment and subscribe! Upvotes will be greatly appreciated too <3 Thanks for reading!

              --angel