Liar

This Can't Be Real {HIATUS}

 

Chen's P.O.V.

              I arrived outside the S.M. building and waved to all the fans gathered outside. I started to sign autographs and take pictures with them, but was quickly stopped and escorted by security into the building. 'Gosh, I wasn't even crowded or anything and there was no harm.' I thought. I hate how our company never lets us do what we want.

 

              I knocked on the door before hearing the grumpy mans voice, "Come in." I stepped inside and took a seat. "Why did you want to see me Mr. Lee?," I asked. "I'm not going to beat around the bush. So let's get straight to the point." 

 

              "Do you like your bodyguard, Ms. Eunhye?" he asked sternly. "..." I didn't know how to answer. "Don't even think about lying. Did you really think that we didn't have our staff watch you guys outside of the company?" He scoffed. "We've seen the way you act. We also know that you've visited her earlier today. Care to explain why you would need to see her when she's not on duty?" 

 

              I was too shocked to say anything. Too busy thinking about what this would mean for Eunhye and I. Not that I know what she thinks about me... Before I could defend myself he already started again, "Exactly. You have no words for your actions. Listen, Chen. In this business it is crucial for you to listen to what we say. Okay? You may leave now." He patted my back and gave me a fake smile as if he cared about me. 

 

              I roughly stood up, knocking the chair down as I left and slammed the door behind me. I drove one of the cars I had parked at the company to the Han River. I sat down on the grass and began to think through everything that just happened. 

 

              I know what our boss is capable of doing, and I would want Eunhye to get fired. So I must stay away from her even if it hurts me a lot. In plus, it won't be fair for me to cause any problems for our group. It won't be fair to my brothers (exo). 

 

              Sunday came around and I was practically locking myself in my room. The frustration of not seeing her was killing me! I can't believe I even cried... she means so much to me. 

 

Your P.O.V.

              I was laying on my bed, poking at my phone waiting for Chen's call or text. Hours flew by and I changed my position laying down at least 15 times with my phone in my hand. It's the first time I've ever acted like this over a guy... I guess he's different. 

 

              I concluded my day thinking that's he's just busy, that why he couldn't text me. But that's okay, maybe he'll explain to me tomorrow. 

 

              The next day, I did my morning routine and made myself breakfast. I happily walked to school for the first time instead of being cold to others. I even said my greetings to the elderly as I walked by!

 

              Lunch time came around and since I was in a good mood, I decided to buy all of exo their lunches. They all shouted out their orders. All except one, Chen. He abruptly stood up and coldly stated, "I'm getting my own lunch."

 

              My mood immediately went down. I knew by his attitude what it meant for me. I've seen it happen between my parents. Even though I was young, they were the worst memories I ever had, that's why I can remember so clearly.

 

              I stood up to get everyone's lunch, after delivering it to them, I excused myself and left. I ended up skipping the rest of the day and headed home. On my walk back, I couldn't help but think, all guys are like that, how could I ever forget? The only men I accept in my life is Key and Luhan. And to think I thought he was different. tsk. He's a liar and he knew I had experiences with guys. 

 

              Just when I thought this day couldn't get any worse, my boss call me to tell me about an important mission. To protect the head of one of the most successful companies in Korea. But he almost knows that something might go wrong before he boards the plane. And my mission? To make sure he gets on safely. 

 

              How will I do that in this state? 


Authors Note~

Thanks so much for 30 subbies! :* Please comment what you think so far! Don't forget to subscribe! Upvotes are also greatly appreciated <3 Thanks for reading! 

                  --angel