You lose!

Remember?

I sigh before leaning back completely against his chest. "Fine, you win. You idiot" I whisper before snuggling against him.

"Oh, I will win plenty of times" You whisper as I feel your arms around me tighten a bit.

"You didn't always win though, Hoseok-oppa" I tease softly before turning around in your arms stting on my knees on the bed between your legs.

You look at me "That one time I lost, it was a lie"

Flashback

After working in the photo studio for a whole week, I was getting very comfortable with it. Everyone at the studio was very nice and even those in front of the camera seemed to like me. It was my last day today and i had learned a lot about the studio. Apparently it was a studio for Big Hit Entertainment, which did explain all the Kpop artists that had stood in front of the camera during this week and all the artists I bumped into at the entrance. I feel like i learned a lot more here than I had in the past one and a half year that I have been studying for this.

Today was my last day here, actually it was already my last hour. I sighed as I had just finished my last photo shoot and I was looking through the photos with the photographer. He was scrolling through the pictures as he suddenly turned to me. "Would you like to get some coffee with me after today?"

I hesitated a bit, "Uhmmm... Su-" I was cut off by the door opening. You walked inside and I could feel myself getting taken over by nervousness once more, just like when I saw you the first day. You sit down on top of the table behind me and the photographer until he broke the silence "What do you need Hoseok? We don't have that much time, since we are getting coffee after we are done here" He said.  So I finally knew your name and I wanted to protest but never got the chance.

"Oh, I was passing by to pick ___ up, because she already is going for a drink with me" You answer. On the inside I wanted to scream, because now I had to decide. To either go with the photographer or play along with your plan. I sigh silently knowing that my heart already knew the best option, as the photographer stared at me waiting for me to explain this, I nodded slowly "Yes, I actually wanted to suggest going some other time" I said smiling kindly before standing up.

The photographer nodded before letting me go. I walked out of the studio before turning towards you "What was that for?" I asked finally showing my annoyance at your act. "No offence, but that guy is a ert" You answered and all i gave you was a weird look "No way" I said before exiting the building "Yes, just believe me and besides..." You took my hand before I could even turn in the direction that would lead me home. "Besides?" I urged you on to continue.

I could almost see you getting nervous. "I kind of... Maybe... Wanted to... Ask you out?" You mumbled and all I did was giggle a bit. "You kind of maybe wanted to ask me out?" I repeat before adding "Sure" You look up at me before straightening your back "I am being serious!" You exclaimed thinking that I thought you were joking. I nodded "Yes and so am I"

Both of us started laughing and we started walking in the direction of the center of Soeul where we would find a place to have a drink. "Where did the sudden idea to ask me out come from?"  I asked softly while walking beside you. You looked at me seriously before answering "I lost a bet". My eyes widened as I heard your answer. "Are you kidding me? You just lost a bet and that is why you are asking me out?!" I shouted getting angry. Though you started laughing out loud "Yes, I am kidding you" You said wiping away all of my anger right away before taking my hand again. "Now, let's go and get a drink" 

End of flashback

"You were just so mean back then" I state before sliding my arms around your neck.

You just chuckle causing me to frown a bit. "You still think it's funny that I believed you, right?" I ask.

All I get as an answer is a nod before you pull me down into a tight hug as you fall back on our bed

"I really wonder why you ever even agreed on going out with me" You whisper.

I smile brightly "Oppa~ Don't wonder about that. I always loved you, even when I had only seen you" I pout.

"Aaaahh~ My jayiga is the cutest girl in the world!"