Jagiya! Buing buing!

Remember?

I wake up next to you. I smile snuggling close to you hearing your heartbeat. It is like music to my ears and I know I can never get enough of listening to this music. I hear you exhale loudly before your hand moves up to rub your eyes. Apparently you are awake. I slowly sit up "Good morning" I say before sliding out of bed, knowing you need more time than I do to fully wake up. I walk to our closet and change into a pair of black shorts and a white buttoned shirt what I believe is yours. 

After a good ten minutes I notice you are still in bed and I sigh lightly thinking that you must have fallen asleep again. I walk to our bed and without really thinking about it, I pounce on the bed hugging you. "Oppa! Wake up~~~" I say using aegyo in my voice knowing that it would make you burst out in laughter. And it did just that, just like always.

Flashback

I was sitting beside you at a company dinner, all the managers and artists of BigHit were there and I was pretty nervous to be there. Everyone was so talented and so good-looking, I really felt out of place until I was joined by you and the rest of Bts. Jungkook was sitting across of me, while you were on my left and Suga on my right. I didn't know what the rest was talking about since I was too distracted by you snuggling against my neck whispering quiet 'I love you's.

Suddenly Jungkook kicked my leg under the table. "Ya! ___, could you show us your aegyo?" He asked me. I tilted my head to the side in confusion and apparently you recognized to look on my face. "Jagiya? Do you not have any aegyo?" I shook my head and you put both your hands on my cheeks "I will teach you!" You shouted before taking your hands off of my cheeks.

You moved one of your hands to your cheek, close to your lip before you balled it to a fist. You started pouting and looked at me with puppy dog eyes. "Jagiya~" You whined. I couldn't help but burst out in laughter just like everyone else at the table. "Aaiisshh~ Oppa, you should do it like this"

I moved both my hands to my cheeks before balling them to fists. I pouted lightly before tilting my head to the side just a bit. "Buing, buing" I said in a cute whiny voice. All I got in return for that was you, hugging me do tightly I thought I was going to die. "You are too cute!" Was what you kept on telling me for the next few hours.

End of flashback

I crawl out of bed realising you are awake now. I walk to the kitchen of our apartment and start making pancakes, I had made all the preparations yesterday. I start baking knowing that the smell will be enough to lead you to the kitchen.

While I am baking my third pancake a pair of strong arms wrap themselves around my waist. I chuckle "Watch out, Hoseokie. You don't want to burn yourself" I say before the two arms unwrap themselves around me. You start setting the table and by the time you are done, I finished baking pancakes. I put them on the table "Here you go" I chirp before kissing your cheek. 

After eating breakfast you suggest that we wash the dishes together. I quickly throw the towel at you, since I hate drying the washed dishes. I giggle as the towel lands right on top of your head. You growl playfully before hugging me tightly "You are a bad jagiya~" You tease before picking me you. "Aaahh! Oppa! Put me down!" I yell but wrap my arms around your neck tightly. "I can't put you down if you hold onto me like that"