Through the lens of a camera

Remember?

We were sitting on opposites sides of the bed, you on your usual side and me on mine. Our backs face one another, I'm holding my head in my hands. I don't know what you are doing on your side and I already miss that. I feel the weight on the bed shift, I feel the weight move closer to my side of the bed. I should still be mad, but I don't remember why to begin with. Suddenly a pair of two arms that I can tell are yours, wrap themselves around me and connect my back to your chest. You sigh in relief to the fact that I allow you to hug me and I sigh in relief of the realisation that I am not the only one who doesn't remember how we even ended up fighting.

"Jagiya?" Your voice says as I feel you resting your chin on my shoulder.

"Ne, oppa?" I answer and I can feel you soundlessly chuckling, just like everytime I call you that.

"Remember how we first met?"

Flashback

I had been looking forward to this day. I was finally allowed to work with an actual photographer. So far all I had done was read books and study about it, learn the history, the different words and so on. It was really starting to annoy me that I felt like I couldn't really do anything with what I learned. That would change today though.

I walked through a hallway that looked like one of a hospital, no decorations, no colors, nothing lively. Though when I enter the actual studio, it is quite the opposite. Lots of people are walking around, there are people who are still setting up the background for the photoshoot, there are people checking the light, there are some makeup artists and stylists running around too. 'How can I ever find the photographer here?' I thought to myself.

"___?" I heard someone say my name. I turn around and the photographer was standing right in front of me. I nodded slowly before bowing to greet the man who I will work with today. Without wasting too much time he lead me to the camera and made sure I knew how to work with it. Since I would only work there for a single week, he wanted me to gain as much experience as possible. Today he'd allow me to take the lead in the photoshoot for BTS.

I was looking through the viewer of the camera to the first one that had to deal with me as a newbie. Apparently his name was Jungkook, I don't really know BTS that well. I had a constant feeling of being watched, it was sending shivers down my spine and caused my cheeks to add up some red because of nervousness. I didn't know where this feeling came from, but as much as I tried to ignore it, the feeling didn't leave me.

Another boy was thrown in front of my camera, his name was Suga if I remember clearly. He had a lot of trouble not looking like a complete badass for this shoot. It was actually quite funny even for me. I began to get more comfortable as I also got compliments from the photographer.

I thought about 6 boys had already survived me and my camera when it was the last one's turn. I still had this odd feeling that was sending shivers up my spine. I raised the camera back to my eye-level to look through the viewer, before my breath gets stuck in my throat. Eventhough during the photoshoot all of them had been looking at me, this one's gaze was breath-taking to me. Everything went downhill from there. Instead of being comfortable with being behind the camera, I got nervous all over again, I got scared to tell the other what to do and how to pose and I started blushing like crazy. Worst part was that he seemed to have noticed.

End of flashback

I nod "Yes I remember that"

He laughs lightly before nuzzling against the back of my neck "You were so cute back then!" He exclaims.

"Ya~ Hoseokie, you were the one trying to kill me with your stare!" I protest.

"But jagiya~~~ you were just too pretty~~~" He mumbles and I just know that he is pouting.