The Oh Siblings by gonexx

Guns 'N Roses shop (Open)

Review of ‘The Oh Siblings’ (gonexx)

 

Story link

The title 7/10:

It's simple, relevant and straightforward. You can simply assume the theme and subject of the story.

The description/ Foreword 5/10:

There isn't much information on the story except for the mention of the characters. I really advise you to use the description and the foreword wisely, because it’s the only place where readers will feel attached to the story. I hope you can use it.

The plot/originality 30/30:

The idea is very fresh and original. It’s not a cliché melodramatic fanfic or any high-school teen-love story that will give me headaches. It's simple, beautiful and have nice plot. The characters are well represented and I say it again it’s an ingenious and a neat story.

Grammar/spelling 5/10:

You have problem with tenses. If you use the present tense please stick with it; you always end up using the past tense which confuses all the readers.

I’ll just point some grammar mistakes; I hope you can fix them.

“…And Minseok would always tries his best to help his older hyungs…” / “…And Minseok would always try his best to help his older hyungs…”

“…Luhan and Sehun couldn’t asked for a better brother…” / “…Luhan and Sehun couldn’t ask for a better brother…”

“...Sehun and Luhan was going to washed the dirty dishes…” / “…Sehun and Luhan were going to wash the dirty dishes…”

Characterization 19/20:

I like how you described the characters. They were developing nicely and with a decent flow. It gives the story a good feel; you made your readers attracted and attached to every single personage.

Enjoyment 19/20:

It's really good and it has a fresh story and a nice plot. I think you have a lot of original ideas that I wish you could write and develop more.


85/100