Ludos by nfhafiza

Guns 'N Roses shop (Open)

Review of Ludos by Amy from Guns ‘N roses shop.

Story Link

The Title 10/10:

It was the first thing that got my attention, it really reminded me of the years when I learnt Latin. I liked how there was a use of a unique name. It will immediately pull you to know the meaning of the word and how it’s related to the story. It’s not something we see every day in asianfanfics.

The description/ Foreword  9/10:

The signification of the title was a bit confusing for me in the beginning I didn’t know what kind of relation it has with the story. But after I read the description I liked how you used its meaning.

 The thoughts of violet on Kris and Kai were a bit out of their place but I think they added more suspense to the story.

The plot/originality 25/30:

I think the idea is a bit overused, but I guess you left a mark and a significant impression on your story which made it more original. Also the cliffhangers and the unforeseen twists awarded you story a good feel which leaves the reader wanting to know more.

I think your story wasn’t rushed and you gave importance to all the characters. It was fun to read and it had a decent plot with a nice flow.

Grammar/ spelling 9/10:

You don’t have much of mistakes but try to check your story again and edit it.

Characterization 18/20:

Through your description of the characters, we got close to the characters and we discovered different parts of their role in the story. You give the story vitality and it was more vivid and vibrant. It was simply phenomenal and exceptional.

Enjoyment 19/20:    

I usually don’t really read oc or any high-school fan-fictions but this one was fun, easy and exclusive. I liked how it the story was slowly developing making it more interesting. I honestly was intrigued by the story and its characters if I was watching a movie or a drama. Every time  I got online I wanted to read Ludos Immediately.


90/100