Chapter 3: 'Weekly Idol' + Goodbye Stage (Sep 4th)

8Heroines | Cube Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded January 5, 2015



Vivan→Jungah
Yoyoung→Jooyeon
Hay→Uee
May→Rania
Ryu→Nana
Jade→Lizzy
Aubrey→E-Young
Angel→Kaeun

The day after 'Weekly Idol' the girls were backstage again but sad since this stage was their goodbye stage for 'Flashback'. 

"Why does it have to end?" companied May. Vivian smiled and ruffed May's hair, "Promotions of one song can't go on forever you know dongsaeng." May companied to herself some more. 

Ryu, who was sitting next to May sighed, "I agree with May unnie, Vivan unnie. I wish promotions could go on for a little longer." Yooyoung smiled from afar, "Don't we all? I want to keep performing for our fans because they love us." Jade came over and was excited by jumping up and down after finishing getting dressed, "I hope after this we can make a comeback soon because I'll miss performing onstage."

Hay nodded, "What concept should we try and ask to perform next?" Ryu got up from her seat, "How about a cute concept or sassy?" Aubrey looked at Ryu, "But isn't 'Flashback' a sassy concept?" Vivian thought about it, "It is but most people thought it was a y concept then a sassy one if you know what I mean?" the others nodded.

Just then Angel came running through the door with her phone in her hand. Hay looked shocked as the others did, "What's happening Angel?" 

Angel smiled wide, "I found HyunA unnie!" the others didn't believe Angel, but then HyunA from 4Minute stepped through the door. 

8Heroines all got up and went to HyunA. HyunA gave all of them hugs (she ended promotions for 'Red' but came over to support her dongsaengs). 

HyunA smiled, "How was your promotion month girls?" Ryu smiled wide as Angel did, "It was excellent HyunA unnie! I want to promote again ASAP!" the others agreed with her. HyunA loved how her dongsaengs loved promoting together, "Well hopefully you can promote again but after this you have to concentrate on school for a little bit." the girls sighed but knew school was important. 

The girls were finally called onstage to perform 'Flashback' one last time.

After the performance and the closing, the girls found out they were called to be one of the winners on 'Show Champion'. It was 8Heroines 'Flashback', SISTAR 'I Swear', and Red Velvet 'Happiness'. 

The girls were anxious as they waited for the results to flow in. The winners turned out to be 8Heroines 'Flashback'! Kangin gave Vivian the trophy and once she held it for a few seconds before letting the other members touch and hold it.

Vivian was in tears as the others as she spoke, "We want to thank our CEO-nim, BEAST oppas, 4Minute unnies, and the staff that believed in us and took care of us pre-debut till now." she bowed. 'Flashback' background music was playing and other groups were congratulating 8Heroines on their win and getting off the stage so 8Heroines could enjoy their first win with the trophy and flowers, and also singing 'Flashback' for the last time during this promotion.