Chapter 2: Angel's Birthday At 'Show Champion'

8Heroines | Cube Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded January 5, 2015

It was a day of recording at 'Show Champion' but, it was also maknae Angel's birthday today and the members were going to celebrate it for sure (even though they were doing a recording). It was going to be a surprise of course so the members acted normally if they were backstage any day. The members were taking selcas.

"Yeah Jade! Stop taking so much selcas of yourself!" shouted May. Jade ignored as she found the perfect one to post on the 'Show Champion official sites.

Jade talked back, "What about yourself May unnie?"

May huffed, "At least I'm sharing as well as doing my own." May took a picture with Aubrey after taking a selca of herself.

 

Aubrey took a selca of herself right after and said, "Don't fight May unnie and Jade. We all love to take pictures." she smiled and posted her selca.

Ryu saw Aubrey's face, "What kind of face was that Aubrey?" 

Aubrey looked at Ryu, "I'm giving one to make people smile and laugh." 

Ryu smiled, "I am right now. Plus the laughing would be how funny you look. Let me show you how its done." she took a picture nicely and posted it.

Vivian saw the whole thing and got the other girls attention, "Me and Angel will show you how its done, right Angel?" Angel nodded, "Me and Vivian unnie will showoff our looks for sure."

"You look so much like your sister you know that Angel." said Yooyoung. Hay nodded and looked at Angel, "Very much so. But more like Jewel sunbae-nim then Sigma unnie." Jade came bouncing next to Yooyoung, "Its weird since Jewel sunbae-nim and Sigma unnie are twins but Angel looks more like Jewel sunbae-nim." 

They contiued to post photos and then the planning of Angel's surprise cake would come into play.

Yooyoung: 

Hay:           

****

The oldest members; Vivian, Yooyoung, and Hay went out of 8Heroines waiting room while the younger ones stayed inside to keep Angel from coming out o the room and ruining the surprise cake for her birthday. 

Hay clapped excitedly, "Angel will love this for sure!"

Yooyoung nodded and was excided the same as Hay, "This will catch her by surprise don't you think Vivian?"

Vivian nodded, "Since Angel couldn't celebrate normally with a party. Hopefully this will make up for it." she smiled and lit the cake to bring inside.

****

Inside the room the other five girls were talking.

May, who was sitting next to Angel asked a question, "Did your unnies call?" 

Angel nodded, "Both Jewel unnie and Sigma unnie called and said happy birthday and they hope to have a good stage with 8Heroines unnies." she smiled wide. Ryu smiled to, "At least they called you despite both having full schedules." 

Jade came behind Angel and gave a back hug, "Both are pretty busy since Sigma unnie will be debuting soon." Aubrey thought about it, "Since we know the experience of preparing for debut I can't imagine with nine members like your unnies do." 

Just then, Vivian; Yooyoung; and Hay opened the door singing happy birthday to Angel. The other four girls start singing as Vivian brought over the cake. 

Angel cried, "Thank you unnies for buying me a cake even though we had a recording."

Vivian smiled and hugged Angel, "Of course! We wouldn't not celebrate a birthday. A recording won't stop us." 

The others agreed and wished Angel a happy fourteenth birthday (fifteen in Korea) before going out to record.