Chapter Four

EXO Over Flowers

It was Sunday. One week passed by quickly.

Luhan quickly became one of the "cool kids" because of his face. Not that he was complaining or anything but, it to know that in SME High looks is the one that truly matters. Second is wealth. But his classmates didnt know he is poor yet. Everytime someone would ask he would just smile and changge the topic. Because of this rumors started flying around that he is " a very rich person who likes to keep his life private" and that " he is an illegitimate son of a politician in China". These all helped in his way to the upper society in their school.

Being "cool" has its perks. Everyone wants to be his friend. He gets his fair share of admirers which, to his disappointment, are girls. But Luhan already knows how to play this game. He didnt need many friends and he keeps to himself whenever he can.

The only friend he has is Krystal. She is popular herself and being always with Luhan started a dating rumor that neither of them confirmed nor denied. Luhan has no problems being friends with her but sometimes she can be very clingy. It's like she attached herself to Luhan. She keeps following Luhan around campus in which Luhan doesnt really mind.

A week passed by while Luhan studies in the morning and works at the noodle shop at night. Good thing this noodle shop  is small scale, he knows his classmates wouldnt  go in there. Although he doesnt really like to be found out, he also has no problems admitting he was poor when the time comes. Just not right now, when he is enjoying the comfortability his current status in school has given him.

Minseok is really living up to Kyungsoo's words when Luhan found out he had 2 boyfriends within the week. When asked why he broke up with his boyfriend, Minseok would state simple reasons like " i dont like his tshirt " " i dont like the way he eats " " i hate his voice "

Luhan was shocked but figured that Minseok must not be having difficulty looking for boyfriends because of his cute and adorable nature.

Kyungsoo, on the other hand, is like a mother in Luhan's perspective. He always packs lunch for Luhan which thanks to God, always looked and tasted like they were straight from a five star restaurant. Kyungsoo is very serious about his work and wouldnt take bulls from anybody. He proved this when two days ago Minseok's ex-boyfriend came looking for him. The man, whose name is Sungmin, is very persistent and even threatened to smash the glass door if Minseok did not come out. Minseok was cowering behind Luhan then all of a sudden Kyungsoo went out and after two punches in the face, knocked Sungmin out.

Sehun didnt like waking up at Monday mornings. He also didnt like waking up to loud girl group music. But today is Monday and he woke up at the blaring sound of two songs from different girl groups. He groaned. He knew who were playing those loud music. Its  not like he can tell them to turn it off. He kicked the covers away from his body and showered quickly. He went to school two hours early so that he can sleep in their private room.

But to his surprise, Jongin and Jongdae were already there playing cards and drinking wine.

" Wasup Thehun. " Jongdae nodded at him.

" Dont call me Thehun, you . Next time you call me that, I will ing rip your eyeballs out, shove it to your mouth and cut your balls then put them in your eyesockets. " 

Jongin's cards fell from his hands in shock and started laughing so hard after he was able to register what Sehun had said. " Oh my god, the visuals! Puahahahahaha! "

Jongdae smirked and put down his cards as well. " Why so grumpy so early in the morning? "

" It's their music again! " Sehun then started waving his arms in the air and pouted like a baby.

His statement brought forward more laughter. " What is it this time? " Jongin asked.

" Man, it's freaking Coma Back Home by 2NE1 and I Got A Boy by SNSD! I mean, I love those songs but hearing them blaring out of god knows how many speakers at the same time in a very early Monday morning is really getting on my nerves! "

Meanwhile at Sehun's mansion house ..

" I GOT A BOY MEOTJIN ~ I GOT A BOY CHAKHAN! "

" COME BACK HOME, CAN YOU COME BACK HOMEEEEEE! " 

Baekhyun is singing at SNSD's I Got A Boy when a text appeared at his phone.

"TURN OFF YOUR MUSIC!

- PARK CHANYEOL"

" NEVER! "  Baekhyun texted back. 

Sometimes his trusted bodyguard really gets on his nerves. Chanyeol played 2NE1 songs when he played  SNSD songs and it would cause a huge ruckus in his mansion. If it werent Chanyeol, he probably fired this person a long time ago. But it was Chanyeol, his derp, trustworthy, handsome, giant bodyguard who never fails to make him smile. Perhaps it was a good distraction from all the businees work he had done his whole life ....

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 I'M BACK.

This was an impromptu update. Im sorry for lack of sense and wrong grammars.