Chapter Three

EXO Over Flowers

The map led Luhan to the most elegantly designed building he had seen in his life. It is huge and castle-like. The main colors of the buildings were white and gold. The gates were of golden colors and the doors are glass sliding doors. In the main building there is a sign in big grey letters that spell out SME HIGH.

Luhan was truly awed by everything and he cant believe he will be attending this school. After walking around the school for half an hour, Luhan was already exhausted but it seems like he hasnt explored half of the school yet. He decided to save it for the next time and approached the nearest student to ask where the admissions office is.

As soon as he got to the office he was once again in awe of how luxurious it is. Those furnitures that he only saw on magazines were now in front of him and he even saw a chandelier hanging on the middle. Who the hell hangs a chandelier on a school? Luhan's thoughts were cut off by the principal who smiled at him and gestured for him to sit in one of the chairs.

" Hello Mr. Lu, you must be the scholar from China? "

" Yes ma'am. "

" Now, normally we dont accept scholars but your grade is just too unbelievably high for us to pass to another school. We figured that maybe you can return our school's reputation. It is such a shame that we were known to be the exclusive school for the very rich yet stupid. "

" Uhmm. Well ma'am, I'll .... do my best. " The is she talking about my grades being too high to pass up? I was an average student.

" Ah, a fine young man you are. Here's your uniform and your schedule. I hope you enjoy your stay here in our school. " 

Luhan left the office immediately cause he was feeling the jet lag already and he also wanna ask his mother what she did to his grades. As he closed the door, he saw the student who helped him earlier. It seemed like she was waiting for him.

" Krystal! Why are you still here? " he asked.

" Oh. Nothing, I just .. uhm .. what's your schedule? Can I see? If its not too much of a bother. " 

Luhan was weirded out but he handed her his schedule anyway. After all, she is his first friend here. 

" Oh, isnt this great? We have almost the same class. Seems like we will be seeing each other a lot. " Krystal smiled at him and Luhan noticed that the girl was really pretty.

" Oh really? That's cool. Atleast I have a new friend. I wont be alone. " Maybe if I wasnt gay I would've liked her. 

Luhan jerked his head to the opposite side when he heard a scream.

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! THEY'RE HERE! THEY'RE HERE! G4! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" 

Krystal rolled her eyes and Luhan cant help but ask what that was. Krystal dragged him by the wrists and led him back to the entrance of the school were a lot of people were already crowding.

Krystal pointed to the four cars lined up in front of the gates. The cars were not your ordinary cars and Luhan knew immediately that they were important people. " See those cars? Inside each of them is the members of G4. Gays Four. The hottests and richest guys in school. Which were unfortunately gays. " 

If Luhan was drinking water at the moment, he wouldve spit it all on Krystal. Thank god he wasnt. " Gays? Really? And they still have this many fans here? "

Krystal nodded enthusiastically. " Yep, after all, they practically owned the school. They're very important. And besides, they're really, really, hot. "

One of the cars opened and one guy went out. He has tanned skin and blonde hair and he was just so gorgeous and moves gracefully.

" That's Jongin. He's not totally gay cause he slept with boys and girls alike. Though his interests lies in older people.He is also the jewel in the dance club. His family is very well-known in the underground. They're sort of like the mother of all mafias. "

Another one got out and this one is just as gorgeous with black hair and lined jaw. " He's Jongdae. A total playboy. He plays with boys. I dont know, but he can turn all the straight jocks in this school to be his boy toy. He has a golden voice. He came from the family of performers and they also own the biggest airline company in Korea. "

The third one also has blonde hair. He gets out of the car is a graceful manner and does not smirk like the other two. He has a serene face which is very familiar with Luhan.

" Yixing. He is the most behaved and quiet. His trademark is his very deep dimple. Their family controls all the oil companies in Korea and China. He can play the piano, guitar and violin. The one closest to prince in all of them. "

" Ah. I know him. He's Chinese. Everyone in our hometown knows him. "

The last one to get out looks like a kid with white hair and poker face. He also did not smirk but he looked angry or upset. As the four started to walk, he walked first with the others behind him. The crowd parted and you can hear screaming girls.

" The leader Sehun. He is the youngest but the richest. His family's company is the biggest in Asia. The most cruel. Never talked to anyone. Never looked at anyone but his friends. "

After the four left the crowd slowly dispersed but you can still hear faint giggles and swooning noises.

" That group looked scary. " He blurted at Krystal.

Krystal shushed him then looked aorund. " Dont speak ill of them. Thay have ears and eyes everywhere. They can do unimaginable things. Oh, I'm late for class. See you around Luhan! " 

Krystal waved and took off running. Luhan composed himself and started heading home. After checking his things he discovered that he lost his handkerchief. His late father gave it to him so it was important. He decided to retraced his steps to find if he dropped it somewhere. As he is the middle of retracing his steps, he miscalculated his steps and almost fell if it wans't for the pair of strong arms who caught him. 

" Whoa there princess, are you all right? " 

Luhan looked up to see it was a guy he saw earlier as a member of G4. What was his name again? Jongin? 

Luhan quickly stood up and bowed his head.

" I'm sorry. "

" It's okay. No harm done. But .. I havent seen you around before. What;s your name? "

Luhan wondered if it was alright to tell him since he was a member of G4. but Luhan didnt want to appear rude. " Luhan. I'm a transferee from China. "

Jongin clapped and pointed to the other three who were going to their place. " You're Chinese. Just like the other dude there, Yixing. "

"Jongin what's the fuss? " A guy Luhan remembered as Jongdae.

" Nothing. He's just cute. Bye, see you around Luhan! "

Jongdae smirked at him, Yixing nodded at him but Sehun looked at him in a scrutinizing way.

" A plain old guy. Just what Jongin liked. " Sehun said in a disgusted voice.

They left before Luhan even had the chance to retort. His face is red from anger and his handkerchief has totally vanished from his mind. He figured that the members of G4 were nice except for that leader, Sehun. Nobody ever called him plain! He was well aware of his own beauty! How dare that Sehun talk about him like that!

Luhan stomped away angrily and he didnt see Yixing pick up a handkerchief nearby.

--------------------------------------

Here's my update! SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY it's late! also, i apologize on any spelling and grammar errors. \

hope you liked it!

also, please check out my attempt at crack, Club Weird http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/685574/club-weird-exo-humor-crack-xiuhan-chanbaek-kaisudo