Chapter Two

EXO Over Flowers

Luhan was currently at Incheon airport looking for a man in a green tshirt with a white band around his head. The said man will be the one who will provide a job and place to live in here in Korea. Apparently, his mom's friend's cousin's friend has a son who owns a noodle shop not too far from SME High where Luhan will attend. So his mom arranged for him to work in that shop in exchange for a place and small salary. Luhan is really amazed at his mom's powers to be able to arrange everything in less than a week.

It's been thirty minutes since his plane landed but Luhan still wasnt able to see a man in green tshirt with a white band around his head amongst the crowd of people. He was starting to doubt if the man will come. Half of him wished the guy wouldnt so that he would have a reason to go back to China.

But after a few minutes he was able to make out a white band wrapped around a man's head. He hurriedly went there and saw a man who looks so much younger than him. The man fits the description. He was wearing a green thsirt and band around his head. The man looks frustrated and got shocked when Luhan smiled at him. Luhan noticed that the guy's eyes grew twice as large.

" Hi, I'm Luhan. "

" Oh .. Luhan. Right, you're the one. I'm Kyungsoo " 

They shook hands and Kyungsoo led him to their car. When they got to the noodle house Kyungsoo showed him his room which would be above the shop. When Luhan had brought all of his stuff upstairs he was shown around the noodle shop which was still closed. 

" Luhan, this is Minseok. Minseok, Luhan, your new co-worker. "

Luhan extended his hand to Minseok and was shocked when Minseok pulled him into a tight hug instead.

" Minseok not agai -- " Kyungsoo almost face-palmed himself.

" Luhan, what a wonderful name! I knew it. You are the one. Wanna go on a date with me? " 

" Whoa, we just met. " 

" Does it matter? I knew you were the one for me. "

" Uhmm .. "

" Luhan, dont mind him. Minseok's just too hung up on searching for his true love. He's done this with atleast twenty different people already! " Kyungsoo explained.

Minseok pouted at Kyungsoo and Luhan pinched his cheeks.

" Soooo squishy. Like a baozi .. " Luhan cooed.

Kyungsoo was shocked and horrified when Minseok suddenly threw his arms around Luhan.

" I knew it! You were the one! "

" Minseok, company rules! No romance between employees! "

Minseok huffed. " Hmmpf, its not even a company. "

" I'm sorry Minseok, I'm not the one for you. Instead, I would like to be your friend. ' 

" Allriiiiiiight. You're my bestfriend! " 

Kyungsoo then pushed Luhan out of the shop and gave him a paper.

" Inside is directions on how to get to SME High. "

=======

A/N

SHORT UPDATE! NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ABOUT LUHAN'S TRIP TO SME High.

also, i would only be following around 60% of the original events from BOF/

next chap will be Luhan meets G4

bye chingus !