Chapter 3

They Changed Me

3e8dce8a2593dd0561b94fbad051d696_screen.

I went to my seat, well some girls are still sending me death glares, like I did something unforgivable to them, i don't even know if i really did something, that SEHUN guy just approached me. Hello I practically NEW here I don't know you people, and none of you really introduce yourself to me -.-

When I was about to sit someone came to my sit, I wasn't happy when I saw HIM.  "Sehun"

"Hey where did you go? I thought I said come back after you use the washroom" I said while pouting. I have to admit something he's really cute when he do that, he's just like a baby.

"When did I say I will go back?" I said while glaring at him.

"Well you did not say anything, but We are friends, your not suppose to leave your friends."

"How many times do I have to tell you, WE ARE NOT FRIENDS! can't you just leave me alone.

"NO, when I say No its a no, we are friends, Friends, why don't you understand that you need them? and they will be their for you?"

"I don't need one, I use to have friend but they just betray you in the end, why do I even need one?"

I didn't even notice people were looking at as, some girls were like, "What the hell is she doing, with Sehun Oppa" and some just stared at as blankly like "Can't you just argue somewhere? we are studying here".

I just walked away feeling a little bit guilty but I don't even know why i felt guilty it just came to me. I went to get my thinks and change sit because I don't want to talk to Sehun. I searched fo an empty sit, their I saw sit next to a girl, she looks like a walking dool like wow she has a beautiful figure that every guy will drool for.

"Excuse me may I sit here?"

"Oh, sure, but I thought you are sitting next to Sehun?"

"wel....l, lets not talk about it now"

"By the way, I am Jung Krystal, You can call me Krystal"

"As you heard Before, I am Choi Jinri, you can call Sulli"

"Well lets get to know each other in the future"

I sat next to her, I feel like I am the uggliest person in the world, she is so pretty, but me well I am too plain to be compare to Krystal, I am jealouse of her beauty and especially those beautifil legs its so hot.

The bell ran indicating the class has began all the student went to their sit, I glanced at Sehun well he is I think a little sad because of what happen before and plus I did not sat next to him, I felt Guilty again, why am I guilty any way? I should not be  I should just focus on the lessons.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I still can't help myself to glance at Sehun while the class was still going, he looks so depress, I felt really guilty, I felt bad for treating him like that,so I decided after class I will apologize to him, so I won't feel guilty anymore.

Class has ended, I tried to approch sehun But for some reason My body can't move like it was frozen by a magic spell, Because I saw him sorrounde by girls, they are comforting him and saying " don't be sad Oppa, she is nothing just forget about her" and some "We are here oppa, forget about her, we can be your friends. so I decided to apologize another time.

I was walking when I bumped into someone and I fell in the ground, my things was scattered in the ground, when I looked up saw who it was....

"Ouch"

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to bump into you, Oh sulli is that you?"

It was Kai...

"Its okay" I said while picking up my things, Kai was also helping me get my things.

"here" he said while giving me my things

"Thank you" Is said I was about to live when he held me by the hand.

"We are friends right?" Oh good heres another one, he is just like Sehun.

"Um... NO" I said

"Come on we are friends"

"I sa-"

I wasn't able to finish what I was abou to say he dragged me. Today is my first day I am being dragged a lot, plus the girls who are staring at me all day. and on my first day in school. Life...

He dragged be in to a cafe shop, we went in while he was holding my hand dragging me to an empty sit.

"why did you drag me here? I need to go home before my au-" He cutted me again

"Don't be shy its on me order what you want"

"but i need to go h-" I was cutted AGAIN

"just order what you want"

I this school many student need to listen before they act. (they really do need that haha)


this is quite a short update but I will be updating for sure tomorrow

sorry for not upadting for a long timeI was busy and you know school

sorry if you think its boring and sorry for errors

and guys i just recently the news came out about baekhyun and taeyeon

I am so happy for them be happy and enjoy you relationship :)

upvote, comment, and subscribe thank you guys :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQD73YvVL2_r2zS7PaNCWp

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCFR_y4Kt5-Tzyvtqjlqi