Chapter 2

They Changed Me

3e8dce8a2593dd0561b94fbad051d696_screen.

Time passed and it already lunch time. Sehun was dragging me like we are close or something. I tried to get his hand away from my wrist with all my strength but its no use, he is too strong for me.

"Hey stop moving and just come with me"

"Where are you taking me?! We are not even close yet, and I don't know you well, whats with the talking? we are not friend okay"

"We are friend whether you like it or not and Why are you quite before and now you are angry at me I didn't do anything wrong to you"

"Why are you the deciding when I say we are not friend, We' Not!! and I don't like to talk to much but you made me angry!!"

"Don't shout people are looking at you"

"I don't care just let me go"

"No, I don't want too and beside aren't you hungry?"

"No, I just want to stay at the classroom"

 

I was just thinking why would he want to be friend with me, I never met him before, somethings weird about this and now he is introducing me to his friend something is definietly weird here.

He didn't answer afterwards he just drag me all the way to the canteen, and he seems to be finding someone. When he finally found them he drag me AGAIN.

"seriously whats with the dragging, its bothering me"

"If I don't drag you then you won't follow me so I need to and I will let you meet my friends"

"why would i want to meet your friends?"

"Because.............. I want too"

".......... Seriously?"

"Yehet :)"

Sehun drag me to a table with 3 guys in it, and something is weird, weirder than before plus their are girls giving me death glares, seriously what did I do I was just being drag by this person and now this, seriously can someone tell me. Its like some combination. Sehun greeted the people I don't even know.

"hey hyung, whats up?" he greeted them cooly.

"And who is this beautiful girl beside you?" A Boy said with a Tan skin and A charismatic Eye.

"Oh this is Choi Jinri, but call her Sulli, She is a trasferee in our class"

"Well A good after tot you me lady" A guy said with a milky skin and looks like a girl.

"So sulli, this is Luhan Hyung, that is Kai Hyung and that Is Taemin Hyung"

Sehun Introduced me to his friend, to tell you the truth they are gorgeous, they are all handsome and has special features and somehow they are kinda familiar when they are together, maybe I met them Before when I was little.

"Well we will properly introduce are selves" said Luhan

"I am Xi Luhan, you can call me Luhan and I am chinise"

"I am Kim Jong in, but you can call me Kai"

"I am Lee Taemin But You can call me Taemin"

Well I have no choic but to introduce myself they already intoduce themself plus I can't be too rude since I am just new here.

"I am Choi Jinri you can call me Sulli"

"So now that we are properly intoduce, can I eat now I am starving, We can Just talk after we eat"

They started to eat but I don't have appetite to eat anything, I am sorounded by people I don't fully know yet plus the death glares that the girls are giving me, How can I eat like this?

"Don't be shy we are good" said Luhan

"Yeah we are jolly people" said Taemin

"....."

"Not talking again, You where just talking to me earlier" said sehun

"......."

"Lets her be, I f she don't want to talk then fine" said Kai with Charisma (seriouly?! haha)

"Can I excuse myself and go to the toilet?

"okay, but come back here ,okay?"

I didn't answer and just went to the toilet, when I was walking I heard some girls talking to me.

" Isn't She the new student? what is she doing with the school kingkas?"

"She just want to be close with them"

"what is she A freak?"

I was shocked when I heard them talking like that to me, In the first place I was just drag by Sehun, Second, He introduce me to his friend even though I don't want too, Third, I was forced to eat with them even though I don't even have Appetite, Fourth, they are kingkas of this school and the reason why they hate me so much ,and lastly I don't even know all of you remember I am just A tranferre here, talking to me like that is offending me and plus they purposely let me hear them, Where am I seriouly? What world is this?

After I finished using the toilet I was thinking If I should Go back to them or just go back to our classroom, I decided to go back but when I saw them they were surrounded by girl. 

Then I just decided to go back I will just bother them Plus they Are not my FRIEND at all. while I was walking back to our class room I bump into A girl.

"I am sorry"

"Look at where you are going!!"

"I am really sorry"

"hey aren't you the new student"

I didn't answer and just walked away but she grabbed me by the hand.

"where do you think you are going? I am still talking to you"

"......."

"Quite girl ha?"

"........."

" I jut want to tell you to go away from my Oppas, you are just a new student here, why are you going near them?"

"I didn't they are the one who approched me"

" still answering ha"

She was about to slap me but someone grabbed her hands, when I looked who he is It was Luhan.

"Oppa..."

"No excuses"

"but"

"no buts you may go"

She just ran away feeling embarrassed about what she done to me infront of her OPPA.

"Sulli are you okay"

"Yes, and .... Thanks"

"No need, I heard what she said and that is not nice to say to a new student like you"

"..."

"Well lets get to know each other well in the future okay?

We just went to our classroom, An awkward silent surrounded us.


Hey guys I updated as soon as I can

sorry for the wrong grammar and boring update

please upvote subscribe and comment

it inspire me to write more and more 

and if you have any suggestion for some scene just comment

Thank you to all the subscriber their

I LOVE YOU :) <3<3<3<3<3