Chapter 1

They Changed Me

3e8dce8a2593dd0561b94fbad051d696_screen.

Everything in my life i horrible

Everything is complicated

Everything is a disaster

 

My parents died when i was 13. Because of an accident. And I was the only one who survived. Because of my parrents I am still alive. My parents were at that time so we decide to go in a vacation. We were happy singing and having A good time, Because it was the only time they were off from their job and have a time for me.

 

But suddenly a car behind us took over. and was hit my a truck in the opposite direction, and caused an accident. I was the only one who survived the accident both my parents died, Because my parents died. The only thing I can do is cry and cry.

 

I was asked to stay at the hospital for more treatment. I have no choice but to obey the doctors, I have no family waiting for me at home. And their is one nurse who is incharge for me and and her name is Victoria, She always comforted me like an older sister.

"Sulli-ah don't be sad, everything will be alright" she said with a bright smile.

"No nothing is alright, my parents died, we just wanted to go on a vacation then they die, no one will love me anymore, why? why!? do they have to die!?"

"Its okay sulli, they are up their, watching and giding you until you get old, and they will be forever in your heart".

I just cried and cried I thought if God loved me why would he let my parents die? why is this unfair.

I was said to go to an orphanage. But suddenly my aunt came and adopted me. I have no choice she is the only relative who is willingly to adopt me.

She adapted me But treated me like a servant and not a relative. I always do the chorse. and became really strict. Now I knew why she adopted me to have a servant.

 

3 years passed....

 

I am still like this serving my aunt like a queen. but I can't disobey her she is the one who will enrol me into my new school, even thought I don't care about studying anymore. I will still need to study so I can have my own life without my aunt.

Sometime I think why did i have to live this long? their is no sense my parnts are gone no one loves me anymore, is this a challenge? is their somebody their who will love me? is someone still waiting for me? God Why?

Now I am heading to the principals office to get my scudule. My first class was english. I don't like to interact with other people, my attitude towards them became cold, and when they ask me I just simply don't answer i just go away, since my aunt adapterd me I didn't know how to interact with people around me.

I went to my class My teacher greated me " please come in, and introduce youself." when I came in their was like 12 boys and 11 girls.

"Ms. Choi please introduce youself"

"Hello, My name is Choi Jinri but you can call me sulli"

I ntoduced myself And i was asked to sit beside Mr. Oh. i went to my seat and my teacher continued her lesson. and that guy beside me greated me "Hello My name is oh Sehun but you can call me sehun" he said happily  "nice to meet you Sulli" :)

"hey dont be shy I don't bite, but if you want i will" he said jokingly.

 

A moment of silent

 

"hey I am just joking don't take it seriously" he said while laughing

"......."

"hey I am here, I am talking to you" He said while waving he's hand in front of my face

"......."

"Yehet?"

"........."

"okay fine if you don't want to talk to me but i will keep on talking to YOU and I will intoduce you to my friend, Okay? Lets be friend from now own." he smiled

 

And like that I made a friend, even rhought I didn't gave an answer, We became FRIENDS. But i can't consider him a friend.

But something feels weird about this?


Author's note

Hi guy its me I updated sooner than i thought

she already meet Sehun ha

Well did you like this please subscribe upvote and comment

like I said Comment make me feel happy

luv u guys