Trip to Jeju

Scandal

Eunji is excited the whole day. She keeps watching the clock and hoping the time to pass quickly.

 

" Eunji-ya~~~"

 

" What? "

 

Bomi calls her but Eunji is still angry with Bomi so she just responds roughly.

 

Bomi smiles and she sits beside Eunji.

 

" Are you done with your packing?? "

 

" Yes."

 

" How long will you stay??? "

 

" Three days. Yah!! Yoon Bomi!! You have known this already and why you have to ask me??? "

 

Eunji asks angrily and Bomi laughs.

 

" You are angry with me so I am trying to talk with you."

 

" Shut up."

 

Eunji whispers but Bomi ignores her and she said.

 

" But Eunji-ya, don't you think this is your chance??? "

 

" What chance?? "

 

Eunji asks while she is looking at Bomi. Bomi pouts and she slaps Eunji's thigh gently.

 

" Yah!! Jung Eunji!! Don't pretend like you know nothing. You are going to Jeju together with Naeun. And this is your chance."

 

" What?? "

 

" I think the god wants you two to be together. He gives this chance to you. Think carefully, Eunji-ya. You two are away from the members and you two can get alone time."

 

" Bomi unnie is right, Eunji unnie."

 

Hayoung also joins their conversation. She and Yookyung come out from their rooms and they sit on the floor under them. Eunji looks at them and she shakes her head.

 

" No. I don't know what you are saying."

 

" It's too difficult to wake up the one who is pretending to sleep."

 

Yookyung comments and Eunji frowns. But Hayoung confirms.

 

" Unnie, it is time for confession."

 

" WHAT!!! "

 

" You love Naeun and you should tell her about your feeling."

 

" Ahh. I am afraid of rejection."

 

Eunji said and they shake their heads.

 

" No. It's not like this. If you don't try, you will never know her decision. It has yes and no. No one can tell that she will choose no. May be she has the same feeling as you."

 

Hayoung suggests and Eunji widens her eyes.

 

" How she can love a pabo like me??? "

 

" I don't know. And no one knows it too. So unnie, what about giving a try??? "

 

" But- "

 

" Eunji-ya, if you are refusing like this, you will never get Naeun."

 

Bomi joins Hayoun and they make Eunji to confuse. Yookyung doesn't say anything as she doesn't like Naeun from the start. How she wants to encourage Eunji to date Naeun, the black witch??? 

 

But Eunji turns towards her and she asks.

 

" Yookyung-na, say something."

 

" Yesss??? "

 

She then makes a fake cough and clears .

 

" Aham, unnie. I don't want to say anything. But if you really like her, you should try to get her. This is the universal law."

 

She said and Eunji sighs.

 

" Now, you three are in one team. Huh?? "

 

" But we are telling for you, Eunji-ya."

 

" I know."

 

Eunji weakly said. She knows that her members are right. But she really doesn't dare to make a move. What if Naeun doesn't like her and she ruins their friendship?? 

 

Being a friend is better than being strangers. This is Eunji's motto for Naeun so she is hestitating about the confession.

 

" Unnie, you know I can tell the future correctly. Right?? "

 

Hayoung suddenly said and Eunji nods. Yes. Hayoung's nickname is psychic. When she says something in her mind, it is always true in the future.

 

Eunji doesn't know what Hayoung tries to say. Hayoung looks carefully at Eunji and she said with the most confident tone ever.

 

" I bet you and Naeun unnie will be happy together in the future."

 

" What!! Are you serious?? "

 

" Yes. I can bet it with my life."

 

Hayoung confirms her words and Eunji widens her eyes.

 

" So you mean you see that we can be together?? "

 

" Yes. If you confess her, it is 99% that she will accept you."

 

Hayoung said and Eunji pouts.

 

" What if the other 1% becomes real and she rejects me??? "

 

" Eunji unnie~~ "

 

" Eunji-ya~~ "

 

They want to hit this stupid and coward Eunji. The whole day, they are talking with Eunji about the confession and Eunji is still uncertain about the confession.

 

Finally, it becomes evening and it is the time for the flight. Lizzy enters into Eunji's room to carry the bag. The members are gathering in the living room and they are making the final talk.

 

" Unnie, I believe you. You can do it."

 

" Yes. But how?? "

 

" Unnie, follow the flow. Do according to the condition. I wrote the detail plan for you. And it will be alright, if you do the same exactly as I wrote."

 

Hayoung said and she puts the paper in Eunji's hand. Eunji nods and she puts it carefully in her pocket.

 

Bomi hugs Eunji and she said.

 

" Do your best, Eunji. You can do it."

 

" Immm."

 

" Unnie, fighting."

 

" Fighting."

 

Yookyung said and Eunji nods. Lizzy comes out from the Eunji's room and she said.

 

" Eunji-ya, let's go."

 

" I am going."

 

" Imm. Take care."

 

" Bye, guys."

 

" Bye."

 

Eunji greets them and she goes out from the dorm together with Lizzy. Hayoung throws herself onto the couch and takes a rest. Bomi and Yookyung joins her and they ask.

 

" Hayoung-na, you really see Eunji's future??? "

 

" Me?? No."

 

Hayoung said while she is laughing. And then, she sits up straight and said.

 

" Unnies. I have a secret."

 

" What is it?? "

 

" Actually, Naeun unnie also likes Eunji unnie."

 

" What!!! "

 

" Shhh. Yes. Joojoo unnie told me about this. Naeun unnis is waiting for Eunji unnie's move and she becomes impatient with our unnie as she is so damp and stupid."

 

" Right. Our Eunji is just a simple white paper."

 

Bomi said and she is shaking her head. Hayoung smirks and she leans on Bomi's shoulder.

 

" But unnie, I have a question. Why you are taking too long to confess?? You both know that you love each other. And taking too long to confess is not good for you. What if you have to cry in the future?? "

 

Hayoung said and she looks at Bomi straightly in her eyes. And she said one word by word.

 

" Unnie, you will have to get regret and tears if you take more time. I can see that the storm is just waiting. You will make a big mistake."

 

" Yah!! Oh Hayoung!! What are you saying??? "

 

Yookyung quickly stops Hayoung as Bomi's face changes. Hayoung is surprised herself.

 

" Sor… sorry, Bomi unnie. I didn't mean to say like this. The words run out from my words by theirselves. I didn't want to tell you like this."

 

" It's ok, Hayoung-na. I am ok. I don't think it is wrong. You are just trying to push me."

 

Although Bomi feels somehow bad by this forecast, she doesn't want Hayoung to feel guilty so she makes it as a joke. Hayoung lowers her head and she walks back to her room. And Yookyung also walks out after she is smiling weakly at Bomi.

 

Bomi sighs and she leans back to the couch. She doesn't understand what Hayoung has said.

 

She exhales the hot breathe and said.

 

" I hope Hayoung's forecast is wrong this time."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Heyyyyyyyyyyyy."

 

" Eunji!!! "

 

" Jung Eunji!!! "

 

" See here!!! "

 

" Jung Eunji!! I love you!!! "

 

" Eunji unnie!!! "

 

Eunji smiles and she is waving at the fans while she is entering into the airport. She expects there will not be that much fans at the airport as it is night time but she think she was wrong.  

 

Many fans are waiting fro her and this makes her heart to be touched. She takes all the presents that they give her and greets them while she is entering into the hall. 

 

Lizzy takes her safely to the waiting place where she saw the familiar girl sitting with her manager. Eunji stops her steps and she is wondering that she should go to Naeun or not.

 

" Ahh. Hayoung."

 

Eunji remembers that she has the mannual that Hayoung wrote for her. She takes out the paper in her pocket and reads the first line.

 

" Unnie, when you meet her, don't ignore her. Try to get alone time with her and talk to her."

 

She sighs.

 

" This is hard."

 

She then puts the paper back to her pocket and she takes a glance at Naeun. Naeun seems she doesn't see Eunji really or she is pretending. 

 

Eunji is thinking of how she can kick Raina away from Naeun. And she has an idea.

 

" Unnie. Lizzy unnie?? "

 

" Yes??? "

 

Lizzy walks to her and Eunji whispers.

 

" Unnie, can you take Raina unnie out for a few minutes?? I have to talk to Naeun."

 

" Awww."

 

Lizzy is looking at her like a detective and she said.

 

" Another one to date?? "

 

She asks and Eunji said.

 

" Stop asking and just help me."

 

" Arasso."

 

Lizzy said with a glare and she walks to Raina. Then she is talking to her something and the two go out. Eunji smiles and she walks to Naeun.

 

I have to talk her. I have to talk her. I have to talk her.

 

She is nearer to Naeun. And she doesn't know what to do. So she just sits beside Naeun. Naeun doesn't look at her and she is looking away.

 

" Naeun-na."

 

" Hmm?? "

 

" What's wrong?? Your face is not good."

 

" Really?? I am just lack of sleep."

 

Naeun said and Eunji feels sorry for this girl. This girl looks like a fragile glass but she has to work nonstop for the company which makes this flower to be tired. Eunji feels sorry for her and she only nods.

 

" Take care of yourself, Naeun-na. If you get ill, I have to be worried for you."

 

" Why you are worried for me?? "

 

" Ummm?? Because… Because I… "

 

Eunji loses her words. Naeun pouts for Eunji being stupid and she is playing with her own hair. 

 

At that time, the announcement that the passengers can get on the plane is heard and so they have to cut their talk.

 

The managers come back and they take them to the plane. Now, Lizzy leaves Eunji alone on the plane as she wants to go sit with Raina and talks. Eunji sighs as she knows she has to be bored the whole flight.

 

" I should check what Hayoung has said."

 

She thinks and she takes out the paper again. She then reads another line.

 

" Unnie, I bet you are now on the plane. Don't sit alone. Go sit and flirt wih Naeun unnie. You know?? Girls like to be cared. Try it."

 

Eunji widens her eyes.

 

" How she can know what I am doing??? Is she really a psychic??? "

 

She whispers. Nevertheless, she decides to follow Hayoung's words and she searches Naeun. And she finds that Naeun also is sitting alone by the window. She seems she is unconfortable with something.

 

Eunji stands up from her seat and she walks to Naeun.

 

" Naeun-na."

 

She calls and Naeun looks up her. Eunji smiles at her and she asks.

 

" Can I sit with you?? "

 

" Yes."

 

Eunji sits beside Naeun and she looks at Naeun's fafe carefully.

 

" Are you ok?? "

 

" Yeah."

 

Naeun whispers. Eunji sighs and she decides to try something.

 

" Eunji-ya, fighting!! "

 

She is talking to herself and she slowly pulls Naeun's head to her shoulder and makes her to lean on her.

 

" You have to sleep. You are feeling unwell because you didn't sleep. Have some sleep."

 

" Unnie, you will be uncomfortable."

 

" It's ok. Just sleep."

 

Eunji said and she forces Naeun to sleep. Naeun smiles as she likes Eunji's care. She moves closer to Eunji and leans properly on Eunji's shoulder. Then she closes her eyes and decides to take a nap.

 

Eunji is watching Naeun's sleeping face and she is happy now as she can have a moment with Naeun.

 

She finds that Naeun's breathing becomes slow and she knows Naeun falls asleep.

 

" Naeun-na. You are so beautiful."

 

Eunji whispers and she slowly takes Naeun's hand which is placed on her own thigh.

 

She then holds the soft hand of Naeun in hers and kisses on the tips of the fingers.

 

" Naeun-na. I am about to be crazy because of you."

 

She whispers. And she also leans towards Naeun and closes her eyes as she wants to have a nap too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

About five or six rows behind them ……………………………………

 

" This is my first ever vacation since I become a reporter!! I will rest well while enjoying the beauty of Jeju island."

 

Nana is talking while she is daydreaming.

 

" I hope I can find someone who loves me so much at there. I don't want to be a spinster!!! "

 

She is talking to herself. Nana is wearing a pink beach dress which ends at around her knee level. She is also wearing the sunglasses and a huge beach hat on her head.

 

" I will have a happy vacation at there I hope. Huh??? "

 

Nana is talking to herself when she saw two figures in front.

 

" Who are they??? "

 

Her reporter spirit wakes up suddenly and she carefully looks at the two because she is feeling that their backs are so familiar to her.

 

" OMG!!! "

 

Nana shouts in surprise when the two turn to her side and she saw their faces.

 

" Jung Eunji and Son Naeun??? "

 

She whispers. She takes off her sunglasses and looks at them carefully again. And yes. This is Eunji and Naeun. She is not wrong.

 

" What are they doing here?? "

 

She wonders and continues watching them.

 

" Omo omo omo. What is she doing??? "

 

She saw every single move of Eunji and she is now covering not to make any sound as she is afraid of they will notice her.

 

" Wait. Une Annee Yoon Bomi and Pink Blossom Park Chorong are dating. So they must be close. And they were a famous couple of WGM. May be they start to have feelings for each other."

 

She is talking to herself while she is watching the two sleeping girl.

 

" Immmmmm. Yes. It is so possible that they are dating."

 

She said and she bites her lower lip.

 

" They try to hide their relation from the paparazzi??? You can fool the others but not me."

 

She then straightens her body and said.

 

" I will find out about you two. I will find out about the real relation between Jung Eunji and Son Naeun."

 

Nana leans back to her seat.

 

" This will be a happy vacation ever for me."

 

 

 

And she smirks naughtily.