Romantic Place

Scandal

Naeun sighs.

 

She never wants to go this trip. She is alone without her members. This is the first time of her going alone so she is worried as well as afraid.

 

Well, actually, she doesn't go alone. Raina unnie is with her but she can't tell her manager about her feelings so she feels lonely.

 

The worst is about her trip partner. How the world can be so cruel to her??? Why she has to go to a trip with the crush of her life??? How she can hide her feelings when she is around with her??

 

There is no Namjoo here to give her advices. And there is no Chorong unnie to comfort her.

 

Naeun knows that Eunji doesn't see her more than an acting partner. She always treats her not more than it is necessary.

 

But today, when they are on plane, Eunji is totally opposite to the Eunji she knows. She came and sat with her, and she took care of her on the plane. Naeun's face flashes pink colour when she remembers that she could sleep on Eunji's shoulder.

 

The smile that has been on her face all the time changes into a frown when they reach to the hotel.

 

The managers book different rooms for them which makes Naeun to be disappointed. She is hoping to use the same room with Eunji that is impossible for them.

 

Naeun is now in her room and she is lying on the bed while thinking about Eunji and her. She sighs and decides to have a shower so that she can refresh her mind. She is about to go to there when she hears a knock.

 

" Yes??? "

 

" Naeun-na. It's me."

 

" Omo. Omo. Omo."

 

When she hears Eunji's voice, Naeun becomes clumsy and she jumps down from the bed. Then she runs towards the mirror and checks herself.

 

" Wait a minute!!! "

 

Naeun shouts and she tries to fix her make-up again. She looks at the mirror and smiles to her image.

 

" They call me Yeoshin for this. I am really pretty."

 

She checks her face in the mirror, left side, right side, and front. Then she sniles brightly to herself and runs to open the door.

 

" Hello, Eunji unnie."

 

" Ummm, hello. I want to ask you that you want to have breakfast with me?? "

 

Eunji said and Naeun puts the hair behind her ear.

 

" Can I??? "

 

She asks and Eunji smiles widely.

 

" Then, let's go."

 

She said and she takes Naeun to the hotel dinning hall. Lizzy and Raina are already there and they are having breakfast. The two know that their artists are about to date but they don't say anything.

 

Eunji and Naeun enter the dinning hall and they sit at a corner table. And they are happily having breakfast together.

 

" Awww, they are having breakfast together??? "

 

Nana who is also in the hall is checking their condition. She is covering her face with a scarf and watching the two happy girls.

 

They can't use cameras in the hall so she can't take any photo of them. She only watches them and judging the two girls.

 

" Huh?? "

 

But at the same time, Lizzy who is sitting in face with Nana saw that strange look ajjuma. And she looks carefully at the woman.

 

" I think I know her."

 

She whispers and she looks at her carefully. Raina turns her back and she also looks at Nana.

 

" Who is she?? "

 

" Hmmm? Ah, a reporter. She is quiet famous. Her name is Im Jinah and she is from the scandal news."

 

" Aww. I know her. She is the one who wrote about Chorong and Bomi."

 

" Yes. She is a good reporter. I believe she is after Eunji and Naeun this time."

 

" What should we do?? "

 

Raina asks while she turns back to look at Nana. Concidently, Nana also looks at her direction and she saw that the two managers are looking at her. 

 

" Aham."

 

She makes a fake cough and puts on her sunglasses. Then she slowly stands up and walks out from the room. Raina and Lizzy shift their faze to follow Nana. 

 

" What should we do??? "

 

Raina asks and Lizzy looks at her. Then she smiles and said.

 

" What should??? We have to protect our girls."

 

She then continues to eat her breakfast.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I remember that she has been checking the paper all the time. I wonder what is that paper."

 

Naeun is talking alone in her room. They have been filming the cf for the whole day and now they can have their free time. 

 

" Should I ask her for dinner??? "

 

Naeun thinks. 

 

" What if she knows that I am in love with her??? "

 

She shakes her head immediately.

 

" No. She even asked me for breakfast. I can ask her for dinner, too."

 

Naeun thinks and she decides to go to Eunji's room.

 

* knock knock knock *

 

Naeun knocks on the door but she gets no reply. 

 

" Eunji unnie, can I come in?? "

 

Naeun said but there is still no reply. Naeun frowns and she said.

 

" I am coming in."

 

She then opens the door which is not locked unsurprisingly. She looks around the room but there is no Eunji.

 

Naeun decides to wait in the room and she sits on the bed. 

 

" Huh?? "

 

She sees something on the bed and she remembers that it is the paper that Eunji has been checking all the time.

 

" I want to have a peek."

 

She whispers and takes the paper. Then she slowly unfolds it and sees what is written.

 

" Oh."

 

Naeun face changes while she is reading the paper. At that time, the bathroon door opens suddenly and Eunji comes out fron there with a towel.

 

" Huh?? "

 

" Na… Na… Naeun?? "

 

" Ahhh."

 

" Ahhh."

 

Both of them are surprised and shouts. Eunji runs back into the bathroom and Naeun is left in the bed with a very red face.

 

" Oh. I have seen Eunji unnie only in a towel."

 

Naeun whispers and she is now cupping her face with her both palms. 

 

" It's so embarrassing. It's so embarrassing."

 

Eunji on the other hand is thinking and she decides to change in the bathroom. Naeun puts the paper back to the place that Eunji put.

 

" Naeun-na, when did you arrive?? "

 

Eunji asks while she is wearing her clothes.

 

" Not long ago. I called you but you didn't answer."

 

" Really??? Oh. Oh. Ahh."

 

Naeun hears some noises in the bathroom.

 

" Are you alright?? "

 

" Yeah. Yeah. I am alright."

 

Eunji said but Naeun can sense that Eunji just hit with the wall. 

 

" Naeun-na, did you see anything on my bed?? "

 

" Yes?? "

 

" Ummmm. Like a paper? "

 

Eunji said and Naeun quickly answers.

 

" No. I didn't see anything."

 

" Good. Wait a minute. I am done."

 

Eunji said and she comes out from the bathroom. Naeun smiles at her and Eunji seems she is worried.

 

" What are you doing here?? "

 

" I want to ask you to have a dinner with me."

 

Naeun said and Eunji nods.

 

" Immm. Let's go."

 

She said and Naeun stands up from the bed. Eunji walks to the bed and she secretly picks up the paper and puts it in her pocket. And they both come out together from Eunji's room.

 

 

 

 

" Oh, they are coming out."

 

Nana who has been waiting at the corner, is preparing her camera while she is watching the room with unblink eyes.

 

" They are coming out. They are coming out."

 

Nana starts to take the photos of the two. Eunji and Naeun are smiling happily and they pass without noticing her presence.

 

" Ha ha ha. The photos come out too well."

 

Nana whispers and she is about to follow them when someone pulls the camera from her hand.

 

" Yah!! "

 

" What yah?? Reporter Im. "

 

" Huh?? Park Lizzy?? "

 

Nana is surprised as she sees Lizzy right in front of her. Very closely.

 

Lizzy is taking her camera away while she is leaning her body towards Nana.

 

Nana's face becomes red when she realises that she is now in Lizzy's arms. But Lizzy unawares of the situation and she smiles.

 

" Can I lend this camera from you?? I can give you back when we are in Seoul."

 

She said but Nana hears nothing. She is just staring into Lizzy's eyes. Lizzy moves away from Nana and she pads on Nana's arm.

 

" I'm going."

 

She then walks away from Nana. Nana is looking at her back for a few seconds and she is taken back to reality at that time.

 

" Omo!!! "

 

She relaises that Lizzy has taken her camera which has the photos of Eunji and Naeun.

 

" Ahh. Lizzy Park!! She tricked me!!! "

 

She shouts.

 

" She tricked me with her charms to take the camera!! Why she has to be that cool?? No. No. I mean why she has to be that wicked???!!! "

 

She then runs after the way Lizzy has gone.

 

" Park Lizzy-sshi!!! Give me my camera back!!! "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is the last day in Jeju for 2eun. And Eunji is talking on phone with someone.

 

" Yah!! Oh Hayoung!! What the hell did you write??? Cofession on the last day??? Seriously?? "

 

" Yes. You should tell her no matter what."

 

" But Hayoung-na. What if she will reject me?? "

 

" Unnie, believe me. She will not."

 

Hayoung said but Eunji doesn't believe her as she is thinking Hayoung is just lying to her. She sighs and said.

 

" You three are not with me. How can I confess her?? "

 

" Unnie, it is too easy. You say I love you and she will say yes. Then it is over."

 

Hayoung is talking like it will be two when we add one and one. Eunji sighs and she said.

 

" You are not helping, maknae. I will do by myself."

 

She said and hangs up the phone. She then throws herself onto the bed and thinks of what to do.

 

" This is my only chance."

 

She is talking to herself. 

 

" But, how?? To make an event is too much for us. People will notice."

 

 

 

* Phone ringing *

 

 

Eunji checks her phone and she finds that it is Naeun. She opens the text and finds that Naeun is telling her to have dinner together.

 

Eunji enters into the bathroom to take a shower and she comes out from her room where she meets with Naeun at the hall. They are planning to go out tonight abd so they leave the hotel.

 

They walk around the streets of Jeju and enters a fancy restaurant to have dinner. And after that, they decide to go to the beach. 

 

Naeun and Eunji walk along the shore and they both are silent because they don't want to ruin the peaceful atmosphere between them.

 

Naeun notices that Eunji is taking secret glances to her and so she wants to laugh. But she continues to wear her poker face and she is waiting for Eunji's move.

 

 

 

At that time, Nana who is following them is hiding behind the big rock and tries to take photos.

 

" Oh ho ho. They are so brave. Huh! They dare to walk in an open field without any mask."

 

She is talking to herself and looks at the camera in her hand.

 

" Thanks god for reminding me to take spare cameras with me."

 

She then raises the camera to take the photos. 

 

* snap *

 

" What the- "

 

Nana is surprisrd when someone suddenly appears in front of the camera.

 

" Hello~~~ "

 

" Ahhhhh."

 

Nana is surprised when she suddenly saw Lizzy in front of her. And so she slips and falls down from the rock.

 

" Hey."

 

But lucky to her, Lizzy is fast enough to pull her back. Nana is pulled back to Lizzy and she has to put her hands on Lizzy's chest as support.

 

" Are you ok??? "

 

Lizzy asks while she is looking at Nana with warm eyes. 

 

Oh, she is exactly the same as the prince in my life.

 

Nana thinks and she forgets about Eunji and Naeun suddenly. She thinks only Lizzy and she is here and she looks at Lizzy with round eyes.

 

" Im Jinah-sshi, are you ok??? "

 

Lizzy asks her again but Nana pulls away from her while she is shaking her head. 

 

" No. No. I am not."

 

Yes. She is not ok. Her eyes are something wrong. She is seeing that there are some radiations coming out from Lizzy. 

 

" Really??? Let me see where did you hurt. Leg?? "

 

Lizzy said and she is about to sit down and checks her leg when Nana pulls her collar and connects their lips.

 

" Ooh."

 

Lizzy is surprised but she doesn't pull away from the reporter girl. Nana is excited and she can't stop her rapid heartbeat. 

 

She pulls away suddenly and turns to her back with a red face.

 

" Sor… sorry."

 

She nervously said and decides to leave the place. 

 

" Im Nana~~ Im Nana~~ Im Nana~~ You are stupid. You are crazy. You are out of your mind. You are- "

 

" Im Jinah-sshi?? "

 

Lizzy suddenly calls and Nana turns back immediately so she forgets to hide her blushing face.

 

" Yes??? "

 

" Do you want to have dinner with me?? "

 

Lizzy asks while she is rubbing her neck. Nana is smiling shyly and she nods.

 

" Sure."

 

Lizzy smiles and she takes Nana to her car. Nana is smiling widely the whole time and she is thinking something in her head.

 

" The fortune-teller is right. I did as she said and now I can meet with the one for me."

 

She looks at Lizzy beside her and meets with the brown obs which are staring her from the side. Nana becomes shy and she lowers her head.

 

She has been after the idols and found out many romantic stories but this is her first time of finding love for herself. And she never knows that love is that sweet.

 

May be the idols are trying to date during their busy schedules because of this.

 

 

At the same time, Naeun and Eunji do not know that a love story occurs behind them. Eunji looks at Naeun who has been quiet the whole time and she said.

 

" Ummmm, Naeun-na. Let's sit? "

 

" Sure."

 

Naeun agrees and they both sit on the cold sand. Eunji becomes nervous and she is finding the most suitable words to tell.

 

" Naeun-na?? "

 

" Yes?? "

 

" Do you remember the days when we were on WGM?? "

 

" Immmm."

 

" I think I did a great husband."

 

Eunji said and she thinks again. Naeun tries to be patient and she continues to listen.

 

" Naeun-na. It is so strange. I changed a lot since that time. I changed into another person since I was in WGM. I am a kind of person who doesn't know what romantic means. But I love to say sweet words and think about someone when I found my love."

 

Eunji carefully says the words that she studied by-heart in the paper that Hayoung wrote for her. Naeun wants to laugh as she has known all these lines.

 

" Unnie, you are going to say like, You know why??? Because I was taught to love by someone. You will have no idea about her. She is you. She is you, Naeun-na. Right??? "

 

Naeun said and Eunji widens her eyes. She asks Naeun in disbelief.

 

" Naeun-na, how do you know??? Are you a psychic??? "

 

" No. I read your paper."

 

Naeun said and Eunji's face turns to red. She becomes embarrassed and she doesn't dare to look at Naeun.

 

" Eunji unnie. Look at me."

 

Naeun said as she becomes impatient with Eunji. 

 

" Are you going to confess me or not?? "

 

" What?? "

 

Eunji is surprised and she is looking at Naeun with wide open mouth. Naeun sighs as she understands now.

 

" Unnie, if you don't, I have something to say."

 

She said.

 

" I am in love with you since long time ago. I was waiting for you but you never come to me. Unnie, I am tired of waiting already. Now, it is your time to choose."

 

Naeun said firmly. She doesn't know where she gets these courage but she knows she is doing the right.

 

" Eunji unnie, I love you. Will you be my girlfriend and love me as much as I love you??? "

 

Naeun asks and Eunji has to take a back what is happening. But before she can't think of anything, Naeun is already crying.

 

" I should know from the start. You don't love me."

 

Eunji widens her eyes and she quickly kneels down in front of Naeun. And she tries to look at Naeun's face.

 

" Naeun-na. It's not like this. It's all my false. I am making you cry again. I'm bad. I'm bad. I'm bad."

 

She said and she starts to hit herself. Naeun doesn't want Eunji to be hurt so she stops her by holding her wrists.

 

" Naeun-na, don't stop me. I am too stupid. I don't have any courage to say I love you. I am so stupid. I made you cry. I am so bad."

 

Eunji tries to move away from Naeun but it is enough for Naeun. Naeun pulls her suddenly and Eunji ends up in her embrace. Naeun hugs the smaller girl and she said.

 

" It's enough, unnie. It's enough. We both know that we love each other."

 

She said and Eunji dares herself to wrap her arms around Naeun's thin waist. Naeun smiles on Eunji's shoulder.

 

They are hugging tightly under the moonlight and they don't even let the breeze to pass thorugh between them.

 

Eunji pulls away herself from Naeun and she dares herself to say.

 

" Sarangae, Naeun-na."

 

Although a smile is formed on Naeun's face, Eunji's face becomes red and she can feel the heat from her cheeks. 

 

So she decides to hide her blush from Naeun. She pulls Naeun towards her and kisses her suddenly so that Naeun will not see her face.

 

And this is really a good idea. Naeun closes her eyes and she puts her arms on Eunji's neck so she fails to notice Eunji's red face.

 

Both of them are happy as they can be together at the end. Eunji is thinking that she can join Bomi and Yookyung to tease Hayoung later.

 

 

Ha ha ha. Yes!!! Finally, I can have Naeun!!!

 

She is celebrating and dancing around in her head. And her rapid heartbeat is the music for her.

 

 

The beach turns into a romantic place for the new couple. 

 

A romantic place where they alone are here.

 

A romantic where they can hear each other's love.

 

A romantic place which is far away from everyone and no one will disturb them here.

 

And Eunji and Naeun write their names on each other's hearts. They know that this name will remain on their hearts forever like tattoo.