Bomi's secret II

Scandal

" This is ……………………… "

 

" Weekly Idol!!! "

 

 

 

The two MCs said and Bomi laughs in between them.

 

" Aha ha, oppas. What kind of pose is this??? "

 

" Wae, Bomi-ya?? "

 

" It's so silly. Ha ha ha."

 

Bomi laughs and the two MCs pretend like they are pouting. Bomi shakes her head and she said.

 

" Welcome to the weekly idol. I hope everyone is waiting for Bomi."

 

" What are you talking about?? No one likes the kind of person you are."

 

" What!! Oppa!! What do you mean??? What kind of person I am?? "

 

She shouts and the MCs are laughing.

 

" Wae?? We all know you. You are a cheater!! "

 

" What!! "

 

Bpmi widens her eyes and she realises that they are going to ask her about Jiyeon.

 

" Oppa!! I have said that we are normal friends."

 

" Really?? "

 

" Yes. Everyone knows that I have my own girlfriend. And this is just a misunderstanding."

 

Bomi tries to deny but the MCs shake their heads.

 

" No. We don't believe you."

 

" Oppas~~ "

 

" But we invited someone who can tell the truth."

 

" Huh?? "

 

Bomi is surprised as she doesn't know there will be a guest today.

 

" Let's welcome to - "

 

They pause. At that time, the music plays a familiar song and Bomi's eyes widen.

 

" Pink Blossom's Park Chorong!!! "

 

Chorong cheerfully comes out and she walks towards them.

 

" Chorong-sshi, annyeong!!! "

 

" Oh. Oh. Omo."

 

Bomi is surprised and she is covering with her palms.

 

" Hello. I'm Pink Blossom leader, Park Chorong-imnida."

 

Chorong cheerfully said and Bomi quickly pulls her.

 

" Unnie. How did you- Why you didn't- "

 

Bomi can't finish any of her question. But Chorong smiles and she whispers.

 

" They told me to make a secret from you."

 

" Ahh, unnie~~ "

 

Bomi said with an ageyo-filled voice and the MCs awww at her. But Bomi doesn't care and she continues to stay close to Chorong and shows her ageyo which makes the MCs to laugh and tease them.

 

" Chorong-sshi, does Bomi like this in real life?? "

 

Chorong looks at Bomi and she suddenly holds Bomi's hand and interlaces their fingers.

 

" Yes. Bomi is so lovely. I never thought that she can be cute. She is the leader and she always wear her straight face when we met at the various show. But when we became close and know about each other more, I can learn about the cute and lovely Bomi that I never imagine. And she made me fall in love with her with her cute actions."

 

Chorong said and she cutely leans on Bomi's shoulder. Bomi is smiling widely and she is enjoying the show. She never thought that her Weekly Idol will be that much great.

 

Chorong keeps making lovey dovey things with Bomi so that they can cover Jiyeon's incidence. Although Bomi knows that Chorong is doing this only for the show, she is hoping that Chorong is telling the truth. 

 

She likes to hold Chorong's hand. She likes to lean on Chorong's shoulder. She likes to see Chorong's smile. Today is like a fairytale for her.

 

And the show ends well. They greet the stuffs and Bomi is thinking that she should take Chorong for dinner.

 

" Unnie."

 

She calls and Chorong turns to her.

 

" Yes?? "

 

" Ummm, I… "

 

 

* Phone Ringing *

 

 

Bomi sighs and she takes out her phone. And her face changes when she saw the caller. She takes a glance at Chorong and walks away before she answers the call.

 

" Why are you calling me?? "

 

" Wae?? Why are you talking to your mother with that tone?? "

 

" Shut up!! Don't dare to use yourself as my mother."

 

Bomi shouts at her stepmother. But the other lady doesn't care her and she said.

 

" I am not calling you to fight with you. No matter how much you are busy, you should remember your father's birthday."

 

" My father's birthday?? "

 

Bomi remembers it. She has been busy these days and she forgets her father's birthday. Bomi sighs and she said.

 

" Tell him happy birthday."

 

" Yoon Bomi! Don't you know the manner??? You should come back to home. He is preparing everything for you."

 

" I don't want to. I have schedules tonight."

 

" Can't you even give some time for your father??? He is not in good health these days."

 

She said and Bomi becomes worried for her father. She has not seen him for about two years.

 

" Come back to house tonight."

 

She said and she hangs up the phone. Bomi sighs and she cannot decide what to do.

 

" Home?? "

 

Bomi turns to see Chorong who is leaning on the wall and looking at her.

 

" Are you listening?? "

 

" No. I just reach now."

 

Bomi nods and she sighs. She wants to go to her house but she doesn't want to meet her stepmother.

 

Suddenly, Bomi remembers something and she looks at Chorong.

 

" Unnie, are you free tonight?? "

 

" Yes??? "

 

" Do you want to come to my house with me??? "

 

Chorong widens her eyes. And she feels her heart skips a beat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chorong is uneasy as well as worried. She is fixing her outfit for the 125 times and asks Bomi.

 

" Am I alright??? "

 

" Of course. You are beautiful."

 

Bomi said. They come to Bomi's house directly from the Weekly Idol studio. And so Chorong can't choose the outfit. She has to wear the same outfit for the shooting.

 

Bomi stops her car in front of a mansion and Chorong becomes nervous.

 

Wow. I never know that Bomi's family is that rich.

 

" Bomi-ya, can I really come with you?? What if your father will - "

 

" Don't worry, unnie. It's ok. Actually, I have to thank you to accompany me."

 

She said and Chorong nods. 

 

" Let's go, unnie."

 

Bomi said and she comes out from the car. Chorong also comes out while Bomi is pressing on the doorbell.

 

" Who is it?? "

 

" Bomi."

 

Bomi said and the door is opened immediatelyly. Bomi turns to Chorong and she said.

 

" Unnie, please come in."

 

She said and they enter the house.

 

" Miss. You are coming. Oh, you take a guest."

 

The ajjuma greets Bomi and Bomi just gives a nod. At that time, a young lady who seems a little older than her, coming down from the upstairs.

 

" Ahh. You are coming?? "

 

She said and she walks to Bomi. Chorong has no idea about her so she looks at Bomi's face. But Bomi seems she doesn't like this lady.

 

" Where is appa?? "

 

" He is coming. Oh. This is the famous Park Chorong. Right?? "

 

She said and Chorong can feel that something is mixed in the tone. But Chorong bows to her and greets.

 

" You don't have to talk to her. Come on, unnie. Let's go meet appa."

 

Bomi said and she pulls Chorong away from the lady.

 

" Yoon Bomi!! What is this manner??? "

 

She asks and Bomi stops her step.

 

" Wae?? Why you want to involve in my life?? "

 

" I am at your mother's place so I have to."

 

" I said not to tell my mother's name!!! "

 

" WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE??? "

 

They hear a man's voice and saw that Mr.Yoon is coming down from upstairs. He walks to them and said.

 

" Why you always have to fight?? This is my birthday and I want a warm family dinner. And we have a guest here, too."

 

He said while turning around to Chorong. Chorong quickly bows to him and greets.

 

" Hello. Nice to meet you. I'm sorry that I can't take any present."

 

" Yes. Nice to meet you. It's ok. I am thankful as you come. Have a seat. Dinner is ready."

 

He said and he leads them into the dinning room. Chorong looks at Bomi's face and she sighs. 

 

Nevertheless, they are now in the dinning room and sit at the table. Bomi and Chorong are sitting side by side while Mr.Yoon is at the top of the table and the stepmother is beside him in front of Bomi.

 

" This is the first time of my daughter coming back to home after two years."

 

He said and he seems he is happy to see her. 

 

" Yes. And when she comes back, she takes a girl to home."

 

The stepmother said and Bomi glares at her. But she doesn't care and she asks Chorong.

 

" Chorong-sshi, what is your family doing?? "

 

" Yes?? "

 

Chorong is surprised by the question.

 

" Ah, yes. My parents are divorced and I am living with my father. He owns a hepkido center."

 

" Hepkido center??? Ahh, yeobo. Your daughter is taking a girl who does not match her."

 

The stepmother said and Chorong lowers her head. The atmosphere in the dinning room changes suddenly. Bomi glares at her and she puts the spoon in the table.

 

" What are you talking?? "

 

" Wae, Bomi?? Don't you know that you are the only one daughter of the Yoon's cop:?? You can date her but you have to rethink about the marriage. We don't what she is. She may be famous but her family background is not suitable with you. Marriage is something that the two people has to unite their lives so- "

 

" It's enough!! "

 

Bomi shouts and she stands up.

 

" How can you say like this in front of us??? You are saying that unnie is not matched to me because her family is not rich??? Then what about you?? You were just a poor teacher who married to a widower for money."

 

" You- "

 

" Enough!! Why are you always fighting?? Even on my birthday?? And Bomi. Watch your words!! "

 

Mr.Yoon said and Bomi looks at her father.

 

" Appa. Are you taking her side again?? "

 

She then laughs bitterly.

 

" You never listen to me. You always stay on her side. You never think for me. You never care my feelings. Appa, am I that priceless to you?? "

 

" Yoon Bomi!! How are you talking to your father?? "

 

He asks but Bomi doesn't listen to him anymore.

 

" No, appa. I will not listen to you anymore. You even remarried against my wish, I also don't have to listen to you. I know what I am doing. I can make my own future. I love her and I will choose her for my life. We are going. Thank you for dinner."

 

She said and she pulls Chorong up.

 

" Let's go unnie."

 

" Bomi-ya."

 

Chorong tries to stop the angry Bomi but Bomi continues to pull her. When they reach to the exit of the dinning room, Bomi turns around.

 

" Happy birthday, by the way."

 

She coldly said and continues to pull Chorong out from the house. Chorong bows to them in a rush way and she is dragged by Bomi to her car.

 

" Bomi-ya."

 

When Bomi is about to enter the car, Chorong stops her.

 

" Let me drive."

 

She said and she gently pushes Bomi to the paasenger door. Bomi sighs and she enters into the car obediently. Chorong drives the car and she doesn't know where to go.

 

She looks at Bomi who is looking outside by the window. Chorong thinks for the last time and she drives the car to their dorm.

 

" Bomi-ya. We are here."

 

Chorong stops the car at the parking and she said. Bomi looks around and she asks.

 

" Where are we?? "

 

" At my dorm."

 

Chorong said and Bomi looks at her. But Chorong doesn't say anymore and she takes her to their dorm. She enters into the dorm and finds that no one is at home.

 

" They don't come back yet."

 

Chorong said and Bomi is nervously standing at the door. 

 

" Have a seat, Bomi-ya."

 

" Oh, yes."

 

Bomi sits in the living room and Chorong enters into her room. And she comes out with free style home outfit.

 

" Bomi-ya, do you want to change??? "

 

" Ummm?? Oh, can I?? "

 

" Yes. I put my clothes on the bed. Go change. I will be in the kitchen. My room is at the right side with yellow door."

 

" Thanks."

 

Bomi walks along the way that Chorong points and she finds the door. She slowly opens the door and enters the room. She finds that the room is neat and tidy.

 

And bright colours are taking place mostly. Bomi smiles when she saw Tom & Jerry that she took for Chorong during double date of WGM on the bed.

 

" Unnie keeps it?? "

 

She said and she finds that the clothes for her are placed on the bed. Bomi changes into them and comes out from Chorong's room.

 

" Chorong unnie??? "

 

" I am here!! "

 

She walks to the source of the voice and finds Chorong in the kitchen. She seems she is cooking.

 

" What are you doing, unnie?? "

 

" Dinner."

 

" Oh. We can just buy and eat it."

 

" But I want to cook for you."

 

Chorong said and Bomi smiles. It seems like they have married already. She then hops onto the counter and asks.

 

" What can I help?? "

 

" Just sit and wait."

 

Chorong said and Bomi nods. She then stares at Chorong's beauty from the side and smiles alone secretly.

 

" Ah. Unnie. I am sorry for my family."

 

Bomi said suddenly and Chorong stops what she is doing. She feels a little hurt by that lady's words. But she resumes her work and tries to smile at Bomi.

 

" It's ok. I don't feel anything."

 

" But she is too much. She shouldn't say you like this. But unnie, she is just saying this because she wants to make me hurt. So please don't be sad."

 

" Imm. I understand."

 

Chorong said. Bomi sighs and she explains.

 

" My omma died by accident since I was young. And she was my teacher. She stayed at our house with the reason of taking care of me. All know that it wasn't necessary and noticed what she was planning except my appa."

 

Chorong looks at Bomi. The later smiles weakly and she continues.

 

" And finally, she succeeded. She could make my appa to fall for her. She is planning it from the start because she wants to have my father's company. She only loves money. Since she married to my father, I didn't get along with them. Finally, I chose to be a trainee at entertainment because I don't want to stay under the same roof with her."

 

Bomi said and Chorong feels sorry for the younger girl.

 

" Unnie, you know?? Appa is a busy person and he didn't care about me since I was young. And he didn't listen to me when he decided to marry her. He is the only one family member I have but he is so far away from me. Although the blood is related, the hearts are away so we can't be a happy family."

 

Bomi said and she jumps down from the counter. Then she walks Chorong's back and slowly hugs her from the back. Chorong widens her eyes when she feels Bomi's body against hers but she knows the girl is sad so she just let her to lean on her.

 

" Appa always listen to her and he never proud of me as his daughter. He didn't let the media to know that I am from Yoon family. He said he is doing this for me but I know the truth. He doesn't want to tell that his daughter is a singer. He loves her more than me. And I feel being neglected by him. I want to tell my feelings ro someone bit there is no on who will listen to me. I feel so lonely."

 

Bomi sobs on Chorong's shoulder. Chorong washes her hands and she hugs Bomi back.

 

" Cry. Let out your sorrow. It is too tired to hide them in your heart."

 

She said and Bomi nods on her shoulder. Chorong is comforting her and Bomi is happy as she can lean on the older girl when she is tired.

 

Bomi calms down about thirtt minutes later. After that, they eat their dinner and Bomi said.

 

" Unnie. Can I stay here for tonight?? "

 

" Yes?? "

 

Chorong is surprised for the second time. Bomi smiles weakly and she said.

 

" I was too tired to drive the car. And it is already late. So can I sleep with you?? "

 

She asks and Chorong doesn't know what to answer. But she knows Bomi is right and so she has no choice left. 

 

" Alright. You can sleep in my room."

 

" What about you?? "

 

" I will sleep with Naeun."

 

" Ah, unnie. I am here as I want to sleep with you. Why you are sleeping in another room?? Come on. Let's sleep together. Sharing a bed is not harmful."

 

Bomi said with a pair of hopeful eyes and Chorong is having trouble. How she can sleep with Bomi on the same bed???

 

" Please stay with me, unnie. I need you."

 

She needs me??? 

 

Chorong's heart is melt by Bomi's request. She wants to be by her side whenever Bomi needs her. She wants to comfort her.

 

So she sighs and said.

 

" Ok."

 

Bomi smiles. And she knows that the night will be long for her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" WHAT!!! "

 

Une Annee members shout in unison while they are looking at Bomi who is sitting in between them with a foolish smile across her face.

 

" So you spent a night with her??? "

 

Eunji asks with a jealousy filled tone. Bomi nods.

 

" Yes. Unnie let me to sleep on her bed. We talked till it is late. Lucky to us, Naeun and Namjoo came back late and they thought that Chorong unnie has slept early. So they knew about my sleepover when it was in the morning."

 

She explains and Hayoung said.

 

" I envy you. You are so lucky. I also want to hug Joojoo unnie while sleeping."

 

" Yes, unnie. You really are a pro."

 

Bomi just smiles at Yookyung who gives her two thumb up. She decides not to tell them that she was crying the whole night in Chorong's arms as she was missing her mother. This is a painful secret of hers so she doesn't want to tell the members.

 

" Yoon Bomi!! Yoon Bomi!! You are making my place smaller and smaller!!! "

 

Eunji shouts while she is glaring at Bomi.

 

" Bo-ra??? "

 

" I don't know. I also want to spend a night with Naeunie!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Stressss."

 

Eunji is shouting and the two maknaes are shaking their heads at their immature unnie. Bomi sighs and she is talking in her mind.

 

" I will not forget yesterday night. It is a bitter sweet day."

 

 

 

Thank you Chorong unnie. Please stay by my side always like yesterday.

 

 

 

 

And the kiss you gave me on my forehead is the greatest gift for me.