Stay?

Wild and y?Maybe not...

After having some warm soup and rice,I suggested she rested for a bit.

"Oppa...can you stay??"She said in a small voice after i tucked her in.

"Mmmhhh,"I nodded and pulled a chair to sit on.

"I mean...can i hug you..."she mumbled,blushing. 

"Eh?You sure?"I studied her face before climbing into bed.

She buried her face in my chest as i locked my arms around her waist.This was what i had always dreamed of.Soon we fell into a deep slumber.

Yawning,I opened my eyes to _______ sleeping soundly with her hands curled up at my chest.Reaching out,I brushed her hair out if her face and lightly caressed her cheek.

"Where...MWO!?"Her eyes widened and she instinctively pushed me away.I waved my arms,trying to regain my balance but to no avail.I fell with a loud 'thud'

"Owwww....look,a bump is forming..."I pouted.

"Oh my gosh im sooooo sorry.I..."She scrambled down to help me but ended up falling on top of me.

"Nahhh i was kidding I'm fine.Hahah"I grinned.

She got off,her cheeks puffed in irritation.I got up and gave her a backhug.I kissed her hair and she made a weird noise.

"Mianhaeeee"I said in an aegyo voice.It was so unlike me oh my god I'm like a totally different person.

"You sure you're wild and y?"She turned around and pushed lightly on my forehead.I could see a light tinge of blush on her cheeks.Cute.

"Im only cute for you,"I did a bunch of aegyo and she giggled,"Feeling better?"

She nodded and laughed somemore.

"Eyyy kyeopta,"I pinched her cheeks as she scrunched her nose,"Stay for the night?"

"Uhhh if you're okay..."She suddenly looked down,"I'll manage myself after tonight."

"Ahhh you can stay,it's lonely here,"I pouted,tracing circles on the carpet.

"But...how do I repay you"She mumbled.

"I'll think of it."I ruffled her hair,"Come on let's sleep more I'm tired...I'll sleep in the spare room of course..."

 

~Your POV~

I blushed at the thought of Jackson hugging me.I buried my face in his pillow it smelled like him,vanilla with a hint of mint.

It was addicting. How could I have possibly judge him in the past.He was the most adorable guy ever!!I smacked my head I'm going crazy.Aishhh curse you Jackson...I thought back to earlier when he kissed my hair...I didn't want to rush into this...but he said he like me...OMG IM MESSED UP aish...

 

~Jackson's POV~

I tossed and turned...did I appear too forward?What if she goes back hating me tomorrow. _________ was all I ever thought about.My mind was filled with her.Every little detail.From the small scatter of freckles across her nose to the mole near her right eye,more of a beauty mark than a flaw i found.I noticed how she liked to sweep her hair to one side and how she like her hair down instead of swept in a ponytail. I started thinking about how she could pay me back.I realized it was a percect moment to carry out my plan...

Word count:487

A/N:HEYYY WASSAP PEOPLE.Okay I kinda am feigning my happiness these days..Kris and all omfg U SM LIKE WTF HOW CAN U SLAP MY BBY BAEK N SEHIN MY HONEY SEHUN HURT HIS DAMN FINGER HE'S IN SO MUCH PAIN...Don't get me started on Jongin.As a dancer, I can relate, I hurt my ankle once..I couldn't do anything.It still comes back to hinder my dance but its more or less okay now.Omfg Jonginnie take care T.T Suho my Suho getting kicked? HELL NAW.Kyungsoo getting scratched? HE'S SQUISHY BUT HE'S GONNA RAGE IF IT CONTINUES.Omdg the rest of them I can no longer say anymore...Tao would probably be the most affected or Lay OMFG YG JUST TAKE THEM PLS JUS TAKE THEM OR JACKIE CHAN ANYONE?.Okay enougj of the rant . I'm still not okay.Still in shock as I'm also a Cassi and ELF so it might take a while for me to overcome this.Okay I'll be back with the next chappie asap^^

 

♥comments♥

 

♥subscriptions♥

 

♥friends♥

 

♥upvote♥