Our Date Doesn't Matter Anymore

Wild and y?Maybe not...

-After school-

Jackson shoots out of his seat and was long gone,even before anyone had finished packing their bags.Swiftly, he makes his way to the washroom and makes himself presentable. He wanted to look perfect. Anything to look good in front of his princess.He in a deep breath before heading out.Jogging to the designated spot for their meeting, he made up a few plans .He wanted it to be perfect.But to his disappointment,she wasn't there.

'Maybe she's still in class...'he thought, still having that small glimmer of hope.

He waited...10minutes became 20 and 30...He had waited patiently for 30minutes.

"Fei-shii,did you see _____?" He asked when he caught sight of her best friend.

"Ummm she rushed that way right after school.You still can catch up with her."Fei pointed and smiled at him.

"Thanks Fei."Jackson furrowed his brows and chased after her.

He caught sight of the red ribbon that she wore everyday.Following her,he realized she had walked to a highly dangerous part of town.Full of drunkards,theifs,drug dealers and not to mention rapists.

-Jackson's POV-

'What the hell...why is she going in there?"Before i could sort my thoughts out there was a slap and a muffled cry.

",WHY DID YOU COME BACK SO LATE.HAVE YOU BEEN SLEEPING AROUND WITH BOYS. I KNEW YOU WERE WORTHLESS ING !"I cringed at those words used.Such words should not be used at such a prefectly innocent girl.

I heard another thwack of a leather belt or something similar being smacked across bare flesh.THAT WAS IT.NO ONE.AND BOY DO I MEAN NO ONE ABUSES MY PRINCESS.

I barged into the dump.It wasn't even worthy to be called a room.The door couldn't close properly,there wasn't proper ventilation. The whole area was a dump with beer bottles and alcohol glasses.

"WHO THE IS THIS BASTARD.IS HE ONE OF YOUR TOYS?HUH?"a burly man with multiple tattoos slapped her once more.

"Jackson how did you-"she hiccuped.

"COME ONE LET'S GO."I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her up.Once i had dashed out of the horrible place,i lifted her up into my arms and made a run for it.That man wouldn't just stand there.My legs were killing me but i continued running until i had reached my house.It wasn't far.I lived two blocks away from the school.I struggled with the key but managed rather well.Her head was still buried on my shoulder and i could feel the dampness but i didn't care.

"Shhhh you're okay now,"I dropped my bag on the floor after locking the door and sat _____ on the couch.

"Jackson...I...I"

"Shhhh....I'll bring the first aid kit Okay? Your wounds are pretty bad..."I got up but she clinged on to my arm.

"Jackson please stay...I'm sorry about today..."she pleaded in between sobs.

I sighed and sat back down.I embraced her and pulled is back to lean against the couch.Patting her back,I vowed to let her stay here so I could protect her.Her sobs finally reduced to sniffles and she pulled out of my hug.

"You okay now?"I pulled her back into a hug and kissed her forehead. She needed comforting and lots of love.

"Mmmhh...Im okay now.Thanks Jackson-shii.Should we go out now?I promised you right?"She forced a smile and got up.

"Kim______ you're unbelievable you know?You still want to go out after that?You think I'll let you?"I got up and backhugged her.

"Sorry...Jackson-shii."She looked down.

"Call me oppa and don't be sorry."I steered her away from the door into the bathroom,"Wait here I'll get you some clothes,shower and I'll cook us something. "

She nodded obediently and stood there quietly while i got the smallest clothes i had so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable. 

Word count:607

A/N:YEYYY I DID IT ANOTHER CHAPPIE!!! Ermm there was a glitch and it somehow got into my Minseok fic...OH WELL ALL FIXED NOW WHEEEE.Excuse me, I'm always like a crazy lunatic girl....*akward silence...hmmmm*BUT I AM HYPED COS

A) IM GOING TO KOREA=ALBUMS, SM POP UP STORE, CUBE CAFE, YOSEOB'S COLD NOODLE SHOP,KONA BEANS, Gril15 ANDDDDD CLOTHES HAHAHHAHA.

B) The school term is ending meaning ONE MONTH OFF!!!! So I'm going to rush my work and update as much as possible all my 4 fics (this one included unless I finish before the holidays.)

♥comments♥

♥subscriptions♥

♥friends♥

♥upvote♥

MUACKS LOVE U PPL!!!

Random:I rlly want to audition for SM cos I LOVE dancing and performing...But I'm 13 and my parents want me to study...and SM doesn't hold auditions in Singapore do they? Okay anyywayyyy if any of you guys auditiones before...care to share your experiences? I really want to know.My friends and I sorta made a pact about going to Korea to audition tho....BUT ITS LIKE 6YEARS LATER OR 7 DEPENDS...:(( Okay Ignore this lunatic lol.