The Truth

Wild and y?Maybe not...

The nurse cleaned up her wounds and left us on our own.Reminding me to call her if she needed anything.I pushed her hair back and played with her fingers.An angel was all i could use to describe her.For once i regretted having the ability to hide my emotions well.Too well.It had became a habit,always covering up my true emotions with another was something I was thankful for as my friends wouldn't realize it and feel bad or feel obliged to comfort me,that is.

"你真是笨蛋(you're an idiot)“I scolded myself inwardly as i stared at her face.

I lay my head down to the bed and soon sleepiness overcame me.

"Jackson..."My hand was pushed away and i jolted up.

"You're awake.Gwenchana?"I fussed over her.

"Im fine.I'll leave now,"She said quietly and got up.

"Wait.Can we-"I grabbed her wrist and pulled her onto my lap.Right on cue,the same warmth i felt when she was near me filled my entire body.I closed my eyes and rested my head on the crook of her neck.

"stay like this for a while?"

"JACKSON WOULD YOU STOP?"She pushed my arms away and i was left with coldness.Like a child whose toy got stolen.Lost,unsure and lonely.The warmth was gone.

"I don't get it...why do you always target me.Why are you always annoying me?What did I do wrong?..."She groaned in exasperation.

'Its either now or never Jackson.Wild and y.Okay WHAT?THIS IS TOTALLY NOT WILD AND Y.I'll be sweet...or something...'I gave myself a pep talk,I would do anything to win her over.Even if it meant throwing away my pride and title as wild and y.

"Jackson are you-"

"Okay.It's your fault (Smooth move Jackson. NOT.)Okay?I've fallen for you.I can't express my feelings properly.Annoying you was the only thing i could think of.ITS CLICHE AND DEFINITELY NOT WHAT I PLANNED.I can't help it...I'm so in love with you...I just needed you to notice me...I just wanted your attention. Every time you talk to me I just feel warm and fuzzy inside... THAT'S JUST WHAT YOU DO TO ME...I...I JUST...wanted to be closer to you..."I whispered the last part and looked down,not daring to see my angel's expression. 

"Jackson...I'm sorry i can't -"

"Just go out with me after school...just once.I'll leave you alone after that.Please...do me that one favour."I was on the verge of tears...Overwhelmed with relief and so many other emotions.

"Okay...I'll meet you at the school gate...If you don't come in 20mins I'm going."She replied and dashed out.

I felt like breaking out in a dance but...what if she rejected me?I sighed as I headed to my next class.

Word count:431

A/N:YEYYYYY.I didn't disappoint you guys right? I rushed this chapter . It's 11:45 pm here now...Imma sleep soon.I have guitar with Yi Xing tomorrow (B JELLY PPL) jking.But my guitar teacher is awsome.He taught me 143*winks*

Kayyyy soooo I'm going to update as soon as possible cos I LOVE MY FELLOW GOT7 FANS, JACKSON WANG FANS AND KPOP FANS WOOOOHHOOOO .Kay bye...Im so crazy hahah