Let's Get The Story Straight.

Wild and y?Maybe not...

-Your POV-

Jackson Wang,known as the wild and y senior in Daejun High.Coincidentally, he was your lab partner. OH JOY.Now before you rant about how lucky I am to be partnered with a y beast...let's get the story straight.

I did not choose to sit with him.He did,and all he does is sleep or disturb me.YET HE GETS HIS A'S IN CHEM WHILE I WORK MY OFF AND END WITH B'S.That is not all,my perfect record tarnished as he landed both of us in detention for playing with the bunsen burner.-_-||

"Jackson can you-"you turned and caught him staring at you his face inches away from you.

"________ ,you look beautiful today."he smirked as you blinked dumb founded. 

'What just happened? "you thought as you scratched your head.

-Jackson's POV-

I sat back down and glanced at her...my angel...my beautiful lab partner.Thinking back on the last action i mentally smacked myself, 'Way to go Jackson,smooth move man,NOT.'Taking another glance at her,I mentally facepalmed.HOW CAN SHE BE SO PERFECT*Rage*Okay...so I'm usually not so cliche and I'm certainly not the one to do cheesy stuff,but ________ makes me want to cuddle up with her bed for movie nights like couples on television.

I watched her bite her lip as she prepared to cut the cell .Lifting my hands,I wanted to help her but wasn't sure if she needed help,she seemed to be fine.But...THANKS TO MY BODY HAVING A MIND OF IT'S OWN...I wrapped my arms around her giving her a shock and thus she cut herself with the sharp knife.Upon looking at the blood,she fainted.

"MR WANG IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?"Mr Cho shouted over the clanking of metal.

"Ummm Mr Cho...._______fainted"I looked at her in my arms,still unconscious as I tried to balance her and press the tissue on her cut.

"Bring her to the infirmary now,"Mr Cho shooed us or me,to be specific ...away after tying a piece of bandage from the first aid kit to her finger and he cleared up our bench,i probably won't be coming back anyway...

As i carried her to the infirmary,i couldn't help but notice marks on her thighs and upper arms.Her sleeve and skirt had rode up a bit and i coulds see angry red slashes on them, 'how come i haven't realized them?Ehhh worry about that later,'

I kicked open the door of the nurse's office and lay her on the bed before calling for the nurse...

 

Word count:404

 

A/N:It's supposed to be a oneshot...but the storyline kinda got sidetracked when i started writing...WELL MORE JACKSON WANG...SO WADEVER. ILY U JACKSON XOXO.Hahaha.Can't get enough of this little since i knew got7.