Chapter III part 1

Marrying You {On Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I will comeback to edit some mistakes and errors later. I'm really such a noob in editing, pardon me.:)) Let me know what you think of this guys, please! Pretty pretty please. So that i know, if should still continue this story. I'm so lame. i know. i know :))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoona made her way into her room class, ignoring the greetings and chattering of the students.

She sat on one of the sits and places her head on the table. She’s feeling a little bit dizzy and weak.

“Hey, Yoong.”

Yoona tilted her head and face Sooyoung, who at the moment was munching a kitkat bar.

Chuckling weakly, Yoona greeted her, forcing a cheery voice.

“Hey there, Soo.”

Sooyoung sense something was wrong with her.

“You okay? You look really pale.”

“I’m feeling dizzy. But I’m okay.”

 

Frowning, Sooyoung move her chair closer to the doe eyed girl then reach out to felt the girl’s forehead.

“You’re burning up. Come on, I’ll take you in the infirmary.”

Yoona shakes her head no refusing to budge.

“You know I hate those places, Soo. I’m fine.”

“But you aren’t. You’re sick.”

Yoona smiled, reaching out to hold her friend’s hand.

“Don’t talk. You’re making it bad for me.”

“Aish! But if you ever fainted on me, I won’t let you say a single word and drag you into the hospital.”

“Idiot, unconscious people don’t talk.”

“There this thing called sleep talking, Im.”

Yoona rolled her eyes, their talking nonsense already.

She pulled Sooyoung closer to her, catching the latter surprise and even before she could complain Yoona lean on her comforting shoulder.

“Stop talking. Just let me be like this for awhile, my little worrywart.”

Sighing, Sooyoung complied and wrapped her arms around the doe eyed girl to make her comfortable.

Not too long ago, the professor came shushing the students and ordering them to take a sit.

The professor looked at Sooyoung and Yoona about to reprimand them when Sooyoung put her forefinger on her lips shutting him up.

The tall girl smiles widely. Being a daughter of the Choi could be so handy sometimes.

She tilted her head at the doe, smiling softly hearing Yoona’s light snoring.

“Cute."

* * *

 

Tiffany stood up from slumping on the floor and heads to her bed. She has been crying for hours and she loathes herself for being a hypocrite all this time. She cares. She ing cares for Yoona, her wife.

She grabs the necklace hidden on her top, and stares at it. Her tears are falling again endlessly in her eyes remembering her wife’s pained face. She clutches the pendant on her palm that she has always hid beneath her clothes. It’s not really a pendant, it’s a ring. Her and Yoona’s wedding ring.

Her sobs echoed in her room. She doesn’t care anymore she’s crying. The pent up emotions that she has been concealed all this years is too much.

“I-I’m so-sorry.” She chokes.

She mumbles desperately, she was really sorry. She’s an idiot. A ing big idiot. She knows Yoona was not at fault… but she chose to blame the girl for her father’s sins.

 

2 years ago – September 22, 2010

The wedding ceremony just ended and Tiffany is officially married to someone. The thought of being married to a girl disgust her. They were brought to one of the luxurious hotel owned by the Im’s after the ceremony.

Tiffany harshly took off her veil and let out curses words ignoring the other presence in the room.

The girl, no, her wife has been quiet throughout not even speaking a word and not even spares a glance at her once.

Isn’t she supposed to be the one acting like that and not her? She was the one who was forced here.

Tiffany turns to her wife who’s in daze.

“Hey” Yoona snap out of it and look at her “If you’re expecting something is going to happen to us tonight? Then you’re wrong.”

The latter remains quiet for awhile before she speaks.

“I’m not expecting anything from you.”

Tiffany snorted watching the girl walks away and enters the bedroom. She then too, heads to the bathroom and change for comfortable clothes. She was surprise when she saw her luggage there. She scoffs, her father really plan this.

Since the bedroom was occupied by her wife and she’s too bore to just watch television she decided to get out and get some air.

The Im family sure holds authority and power. There are pictures of the family in the lobby from their ancestors to the present generations. But what caught her attention neither of those pictures is included Yoona. She stares at the present family there is her father, mother, her two older sisters and her oldest brother the one who she supposed to marry. But no Yoona. It’s like she’s not part of the family. Tiffany just shrugged it all, maybe Yoona doesn’t want to take a picture and display it for everyone to see.

The facilities of the hotel screams luxurious and everywhere she turns just amaze her. No wonder her father did not hesitate to sell her to them. She knows it sounds harsh but that’s what her father did in exchange of money and power.

Tiffany just wandered around for an hour around the vicinity of the hotel. She’s having a deep thinking in how she could escape this situation and ended up frustrated, there is no escaping. She just has to accept and live with it. She takes a lungful of air and exhale it in one breathe.

It’s already around midnight and there are only a few people in the park she ended up when wandering around.

She’s about to stand up and leave when shouts and yelling halted her. She scoffs, people these days do not chose a place to create ruckus.

“Why do you have to do this, Im Yoona?! Wae?!”

That just shock Tiffany. She quickly hides in the bushes and tiptoed to the two silhouettes of girls not far from where she is. She peeped and confirms that it’s really the Yoona she knows and also her wife. She knows she shouldn’t eavesdrop at the two but her curiosity right now got the best of her. She can’t see the other girl because her back is facing her but she is sure that the girl is gorgeous just from the way she gracefully stands and her voice. It’s really seductive to hear even if she was shouting.

“I’m sorry. My father left me no choice. I’m so sorry.”

“Your sorry won’t make me feel better, Yoong. You just ing stab me in the back. We both know your father is an ; he planned this and you… Why did you give up so easily? Why is it so easy for you to just give up on me?”

Tiffany eyes widened, they have a relationship. She hears Yoona sobbed.

“You know that I love you so much…and the thought of being away from you is killing me… but b-brother had di-died because of me! He died because he chose protect me from father.”

The girl cups Yoona’s face and cradled it with her hands.

“It’s not your fault oppa died, Yoong. He loves you and he will fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter