Chapter II

Marrying You {On Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before you read this, please let me thank you all for subscribing, commented and upvoted to this crap of mine. lol. But seriously, thank you so much. Thank you also to those folks who added me ;). And for the mistakes and errors.. hehehe.. sorry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica contemplated whether to ask her friend or not. She’s getting really infuriated.

“Yah, Hwang!”

Her friend just looked at her groggily.

“How the hell did we end up here in the bar? And why the are you drinking?!”

Jessica gritted her teeth in anger when the only response she got from the latter was a giggle.

“Oh my gosh! Are you drunk?!” She could only groaned in annoyance.

“Jessie……Damn her! Damn her! Why the hell?! I hate her. I *ng hate her!”

 Regaining her balance from almost falling on the stool, Jessica looked at her friend in shocked.

The red haired girl keeps on blabbering curses on someone. She looks really mad and kind of adorable to see, earning a good laugh from Jessica.

‘I didn’t know Tiffany could be this funny. But, who’s the she?’

Okay, as much as she was enjoying seeing Tiffany like this they need to go home. It’s getting late.

‘Speaking of home, where is this girl’s home? She still doesn’t tell me where she lives since she got married. Aish!’

“Yah Fany, we need to go home.” She nudged the now drunk girl, completely wasted.

“Aish! Why do I always get myself in this?!..... oh yeah, her phone.”

Jessica rummaged into Tiffany’s bag to get her phone.

“Mmmhmm….Y—na…” Tiffany mumbled.

Ignoring her friend, Jessica took the phone only to be disappointed it has a password.

“What’s your phone password?” She still asked, even if she knows it was useless giving the girl is so wasted.

“You know I can’t take you home with me, Fany. Dad is on my turf and bringing you there meant trouble.”

‘Should I just leave her in the hotel then? No, that’s too dangerous.’

“Hey, you’re Jessica-ssi right?”

Jessica turns to the direction of the voice. And oh boy was she glad in seeing her here.

“Sooyoung-ssi! Thank God you’re here.”

Sooyoung smiles goofily at her

 “I need your help.”

“Whatever it is, I’m glad to be in service.”

Smiling anxiously, Jessica pointed her forefinger to Tiffany.

Sooyoung furrowed her brows and take a better look at the person sleeping soundly at the bar counter.

Her eyes widened upon recognizing her.

“Oh My Gosh! Yoong’s wife!”

Turning to Jessica, “Why is she drunk?”

 “I don’t know. We need to go home, but i don't even know where this girl lives."

Sooyoung sighed heavily. “Yoona will be so mad… Help me take her to my car, I’ll get her home.”

“I’ll come with you.”

The two did successfully take her in Sooyoung’s car though with hardship because Tiffany keep on thrashing at them.

“I.will.never.let.her.drink.that.much.again.” Jessica huffed, catching her breathe in every words.

Sooyoung just chuckled, handing the bottled water to the girl.

“Wait for me; I’ll just go get my car.”

Sooyoung nodded watching Jessica walking through her own car.

Then she looked at the girl sleeping on the backseat of her car while waiting for Jessica.

“You shouldn’t give Yoong a hard time, Tiffany-ssi. That girl, she had been through so much for such a young age. It would only take a little push and she’ll crumble down. And I won’t let you just hurt her just like that.”

Sooyoung sighed. “Oh that was just a joke. Hell, why am I talking to myself?”

But unknown to her, Tiffany heard it all but she thought she was only dreaming.

Sooyoung heard a loud honk and saw Jessica at the driver seat. She drove off, Jessica following behind.

* * *

 

“What the- I didn’t know Tiffany was living on a grand mansion.” Jessica exclaimed in awe.

“I too, was awestruck when Yoona first brought me here. Well, the Im family is what we are talking about here.”

“Tiffany is so lucky to be married to her.”

“If only Tiffany thinks so too.” Sooyoung mumbled.

“What?”

“Oh, nothing. We should get her home. Scratch that; I should get her home. Myself.”

Jessica looked at her in confusion.

“Eh? But why I can’t come?”

Smirking, Sooyoung open her car door to get her best friend’s wife.

“Let’s just say my friend is really not that nice to face when she was fuming mad. And giving, you’re Tiffany’s companion while drowning herself of alcohol it’s not that impossible you’ll feel her hellish wrath too.”

“Oh, then I’ll just wait here for you.”

* * *

 

Yoona stayed in the living room. She anxiously looked at the grandfather clock.  It’s already past midnight.

She’s dead tired and sleepy but she refuses to sleep knowing her wife wasn’t home.

Though they barely talked to each other, she does care for Tiffany.

Tiffany hates her to the core. She knows that.

Smiling bitterly, things weren’t like this before between them. 

And she was still puzzled why her wife just turns hostile on her.

She hopes they can be friends again, though she wishes they were more than that. She knows she could make this marriage work but that was clearly impossible with Tiffany not even let her comes close a meter.

The sudden door bell rang breaking her from her reverie.

She furrowed her brows; Tiffany has a key of their house. Why would she use the door bell?

Sighing, Yoona made her way to the door to open it. She was surprised to see best friend, S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter