Chapter I

Marrying You {On Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, here it is the first chapter! Let me know what you think about it ;) And italicized words are thoughts of the characters.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ring*ring*ring*

The constant ringing of the phone was heard. The small bump on the bed groaned, covering her ears from the noise.

She smiles when it stops but it rings again, completely destroying her sleep.

“Aish, this is better had a good reason from disturbing my slumber.” Grumbling, she irritatedly gets her phone on the bed side table.

She answered. “What?”

“Yah, why aren’t you answering your phone?”

Rolling her eyes “Didn’t I just answered you? Or you prefer me to hang up on you?”

“Aish, this girl really! Tell me, did you just wake up?”

“Yeah, thanks for ruining my sleep.”

She bit her lip hearing the other line grumbling.

“Okay, I’m sorry. So why’d you call, Jessie?”

Hopping off the bed, she makes her way to the bathroom.

“You stupid girl, we have class starting in just 15 minutes and you’re running late.”

“What?! Damn it, I forgot.” Cussing, she gets her toothbrush she just dropped on the sink.

“You better hurry, you know. You only have uhm… 10 minutes till Mr. Baldy enters this room.”

“I’m hanging up.” She shouted.

“Yah, Hwang Miyoung-“

She put down her phone on the grand tiles of her sink and hurriedly jumps in the shower.

Honestly, she really doesn’t care if she’s late on her class if only that professor doesn’t go ape on anyone who enters her class late.

Combing her hair, she smiles dazzlingly in front of the mirror. She can’t believe it she just done it all in just 8 minutes. She usually takes two hours in fixing herself.

“You’re just so awesome.” She complimented herself.

Grabbing her bag, she takes one last look in the mirror before leaving her room.

While climbing down the stairs she noticed the home was eerily quiet. It was like this every day and she is still getting used to it.

Her lips curve for a bitter smile.

“Aish, I’m late.” She made a run for it, her heels clacking on the marble floor the only noise could be heard on that big marvelous house.

She was about to enter her BMW car only to be surprise at the person leaning on one of the cars parked at the garage.

 They just stared at each other. Silence engulfing them. When the latter decided to break it.

“Going to school?” She asked.

Stay rooted on the ground, Tiffany just stares.

“Yeah.” She replied, coldly as ice.

She entered the car without even saying goodbye, and not even glancing back at the girl, she drove off.

Arriving at the university, she parked her car on one of the slots.

She sighed and just stared blankly at nothing.

Doe eyes. Her Face. Just her.

Her wife.

They have been married for almost two years and living together at the same roof since then. 

She laughed bitterly.

Just thinking about her was enough to leave a bitter taste on .

“Damn her.”

* * *
 

The tall lanky girl was seated at the hood of her car while calmly eating her chips. Looking at her watch and to the entrance of the school university the person she’s waiting for still doesn’t arrive.

She hummed, tapping her left foot on the ground patiently.

Looking around she saw a few people looking in her way, boys and girls squealing whenever her eyes met theirs.   

She scoffed. These people were staring at her for awhile now and she was getting irritated by it.

“Geez, she’s taking too long.” Frowning, she picks up her phone about to dial when she spotted the red Porsche boxtra entering the school.

The car parked beside hers.

The car door opened revealing a gorgeous tall girl but little shorter at her.

Smiling, the girl walked through her greeting her with a warm hug.

“Yoong, you’re back.” She greeted smiling back looking at those warm brown doe eyes she missed.

“Silly, I’ve only been away for three days, Syou.”

“I know but I miss you. School was boring without you.”

“Oh yeah, I’ve got this for you.”

The doe eyed girl handed her a box, she was grinning widely.

“What’s this?” Narrowing her eyes, she looked suspiciously at the box. Yoona was known for pranks and she was been a constant victim of that.

“Open it.”

Sooyoung complied, opening the box. Her eyes widened at the treats inside.

Her eyes sparkled. “Godiva Chocolates!’ She squealed happily. ‘Yoong, thank you!”

She jumped on Yoona giving her a big hug and kisses on the face.

 Yoona chuckled, pushing the girl away.

“I know how thankful you are but please don’t do that.” She playfully grimaced.

Sooyoung huffed then lock the girl in her embrace and peppered the girl’s face of kisses.

“Y-yah… Yah Choi Sooyoung!” She squeaks, earning looks from passersby.

Though they are kind of used to see these two girls playfully and sometimes intimately played at each other they still feel envy. Those two gorgeous girls were such a waste if the rumors circulating are true that they are an item.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter