chapter 2

while looking at your pictures

Part 2

‘oppa, meet me at the usual restaurant at 3’ Sung hee texted taeil as he still practicing with the others. He still hasn’t decided what to sing for his solo performances. He pressed the send back messaged and continues with his routine. ‘going out with sung hee today?’ Jaehyo asked as the other members crook their head to see taeil. ‘yeap, at 3’ taeil says as he pull of his checkers blue shirts and just leaving himself wearing a plain white t-shirts and three-quarters jeans.

They were all concentrating in their practicing until taeil didn’t it realized it was half past 4. ‘hyung, don’t you have a date with sung hee at 3?’ U kwon said as he look at the watch.

‘ah, I totally forget about it. Im doom’ he says as he quickly grab his blue shirts and rushing towards outside the buildings. He pull out his Iphone and it shows 15 misscalls from her. He silents his phone while practicing. He tries to call her phone back but its off. Is she mad?

Taeil p.o.v

‘Is she mad?’ was al in my thought. Its not my fault, I was too busy with all this works and stuff. Maybe she will understand if I explain to her but the problem is she off her phone and I don’t see her in the restaurant again. What if she is upset with my attitude? We used to be like this where I was late and we involve in arguments, we almost end our relationship but im too much inlove with her I cant let her go.

I keep on pressing the calling button but it keep sending on into mailbox, it pissed me so much. I went to her house, a light on and absolutely she is in the house. I ring the bell sounds and keep on calling her name. ‘Sung hee? Open the door’ but no answer were given. Maybe she is pissed with me, we had been in this situation more than 3 times. But she must understand that im a bit busy with stuffs, but I promised to her once that I have time for my owned I will spent it with her all day.

I leave her mailbox more than 10 times, and 20 misscall. Im not given in but I should gives us some spaces maybe. I drag my feet to my dorm house. They were all inside the room, watching ‘the hang over‘ when Kyung notices how worst I am in. ‘Taeil hung whats is up with you?’ they all look in concern.

I just went inside my room and collapsed on the bed. Didn’t bother what is going on, I pull out my phone and keep on trying to reach for her but sill failed.

 

Sung hee p.o.v

‘oppa meet  me at the usual restaurant at 3’ I texted him as I was still in my room dressing as best as I could. I bought us two ticket of movies. He said he wanted to see the movie so I bought it. I look at my watch and it shows 2:30, I rush to the bus stations and took 20 minutes to reach the restaurant. It shows 2:50, so I order myself a cup of tea and wait anxiously. I look at my phone with no replied of him maybe he is on the way. The shows start at 3:30 so there still time.

I have waited for more than 3, its shows half past 4. I feel devastated. I tried to call him few times but its not answerable. He must be forget like he used to the other times. He always put his works, ambitious first and second is me. How could this be? He always promised that he will put both me and his ambitious in first but he keep on betrayed what he says.

 I feel so devastated this time, I pay the coffee and went out the restaurant switching my phone off. I wipe my tears off and went to the parks we always went to when he still not in the group now its hardly to see him. I reach home and sitting on the edges of my bed, I cries so hard until I heard a door bell ring. I didn’t bother to answer until taeil voices appear, it hurt me inside.

I cant go on like this, our relationship just seems to fall more apart making it distance. Maybe we just need some time alone, thinking what is good for both of us.