Chapter 1

while looking at your pictures

Part 1

‘aneeyong…’ taeil greet sung hee after his practice with the Block b in the studio. Sung hee bought herself and him a Chinese food which taeil loves to eat. She gives him a hug and raised her arms cheekily ‘I bought you a food, oppa’  as she smiles. The smiles that make Taeil heart beat faster. She really cares for him.

‘kamshamnida…’ taeil  says as he grab her hand and entwined their fingers together. He grab the food and bring it onto his sides, they went to the lunch room which was no one in there and grab some plate.

 

‘so hows your practice for today’ sung hee says as she bite her food a little. ‘just normal…its tiring’ taeil moves closer to sung hee and rest his head on her shoulder. Sung hee pick the chopstick and put the food inside taeils’ mouth. ‘you should cooks once in a while for me’ he giggling. After a moment, the block b members went inside the lunch room.

‘Ah hyung…someone is having a love story here’  P.O take a peek and smirking, Zico on the other hand was pushing the door wide making the 6 other member see it. ‘Anni….romantic ah’ Zico says as he put one of the Chinese food inside his mouths. The other member brings food along and sits beside them. Taeil sitting straight being shy as always eating the food as fast as he could. ‘someone is being shy ah hyung?’ P.O pat his shoulders as giggling along.

Taeil put on his shades and stand up fixing his hairs, he went to clean up and throw it in the trash. ‘im going for a while’ he says as he held his hand to sung hee. Sung hee grab it and they went out of the building.

They take a walk in the park as they entwined their finger together and walking closely. ‘we haven’t went out like this together aren’t we, since we were both busy with our works’ he said as they sit the bench. ‘Omo…but I understand oppa is busy’ Taeil look at her and slightly push her hairs to the back of her ears. Taeil loves her to every pieces of his heart. She is the girl that can win his heart and make him full of confident when he is not.

‘wait for sec, I go get something’ taeil says as he walked to the part where most of flowers is there especially roses. He picks one and went back to her. He put his both hand closing her eyes from the back and sung hee a bit surprise. ‘Taeil oppa?’ she giggling slightly. Taeil gives her the roses and gives her slightly kiss on the cheeks. ‘im sorry I haven’t spent time with you like we used to, but I promise that I will make some time together with you’ he says brushing his thumb slightly on her cheeks. ‘…I would like to spent the whole day with you but not now with me busy with performances and all you know right?’

Sung hee nodded, she understand life as a singer and what its like to be part of the singer life especially the one who is important as taeil the vocal line. He had been reaching to this level.

‘I love you, I want you to know that always although I never say every time but I meant it’ he then has to get back to studio before night. ‘I better get going, call me once you reach home okay?’ he standing up rushing but still holding her hand for confirmation. Sung hee nodded, taeil gives her his cheekily smiles and walked away, but stop in the middle and went back to sung hee again.

‘what’s wrong oppa?’ sung hee says in worried tone, ‘umm, close your eyes first I need to tell you something’ she closed her eyes slightly and taeil breath in and out slowly. He tilt his head to the side and kiss her cherry lips. Sung hee open her eyes in surprise and gives him a shock expression.

Sung hee never been kissed by taeil ever since they be official together. ‘I love you’ taeil ended it as he kissed her forehead and leaves.

‘ah hyung your back’ p.o says in a high pitch tone as h went to drink some waters. Zico and other still practicing their dance on the other room while P.O lay on the couch smiling all by himself.

‘Hyung, so what song will you sing for the MTV math up?’ zico asked as he sits beside him fixing his hairs . ‘I don’t know but im going to search for one’ Taeil says as he put off his shades on the table. After a long rest a call from Taeil IPhone ringing its sung hee.

‘oppa…’ she said in her lovely voices that makes taeil heart melts everytime. ‘are you home?’ he asked in concern, Taeil never had a girlfriend before sung hee is his first love might be his last for the rest of his life. He took a seriously concern in her the same as sung hee too. ‘yes, im home. Are you still practicing?’ she asked.

‘Omo….’ He took a sip of water from the bottle. ‘but oppa and the other will be going back to our dorm in a bit’ he continue. ‘okay, goodnight oppa’ by then they hung up the phone.

‘Goodnight lovely, you the prettiest girl I know among all the rest. Never a girl catches my mind and my heart like you did. My eyes trap in you for the first time I saw you. Your vices sweet like an angel sent from above for me to be loved all the time. Im inlove with you falling all over again and gain from the first I saw you until now.’

He put his phone inside his pocket jeans and practicing with the other members.  10 days from now will be his anniversary wihth sung hee fir 4 years being together.