chapter 3

while looking at your pictures

Part 3

Taeil p.o.v

It been a weeks we haven’t talk to each other, how is she doing I missed her so much. Im afraid that if I call her, she might end up hurting herself or blaming herself that she no good for or im not good enough in keeping this relationship works longer. I look at my hone but nothing. I sighed in hurting and just practice for 2 weeks from now im going to perform.

What hurt the most is in 3 days from now, my anniversary with her for 4 years being together. I must make it right, I must fixed everything before the big day come. I don’t feel so confident when she is not around, but thanks god I have my best friend he like a brother to me P.O (Jihoon). After finish practicing I went to the stores and buy something for our upcoming anniversary. I bought her a ring, a big teddy bear. Maybe that will make her day, im going to make her my woman for the rest of my life, I will be loving her till my last breath.

I should also bring her to the special places and maybe with the help with my 6 other dongsaeng. I have plan everything in my mind, I just need to plan it successfully.

I tried to call her but my call isn’t been answered, I understand how stupid I am. what kind of man I am leaving my girl upset like that. I feel devastated. I went back to my dorm where all the members also arrives at the same times.

‘hyung…’ Bbomb approach me as he look at what I just bought. ‘what is that?’ he raised his eyebrow. ‘just a present for sung hee for our upcoming anniversary’ I smile as I put the thing in my room and sit on the couch with them.

‘Jihoon I need your help’ I said to him as he lend me a glass of cokes. I took a sip and put on the tables, Jihoon look at me and asked ‘what help you need hyung?’

I told him everything and yes he agreed. I immediately text her saying that she needs to come to the beach at 8 o’clock night.

~anniversary day~

I wear a vest coat, a bunch of roses, a wine on the table, a ring in my pocket and the sound of the breezy air coming from the beach.

‘will she comes?’ I asked to Jihoon, he pat my shoulders, squeezing it and nodded slightly. ‘she will comes, she loves you’ Jihoon smirk.

She then appeared infront of my sight wearing a nice outfits and more beautiful, I swear I need this girl in my life. I never been in this situations but with her, im am more than serious.

I put my left hand on my back and held my right hand infront of her, she put her hand on mine and I hold it as I bring her to the table which in the center of the bright full moon. I bowed infront of her and hold both of her hands ‘Im sorry for what I just done this few days, years months. But I love you every pieces of my hearts. I guess I sound cheesy with this type of things but i want you to know you are important to me. When you not around I feel so unconsciously okay, being half crazy and I cant even concentrate in everything I do. But here I am infront of you the girl I love, you deserve the best and I know I can give you that’

She was sitting infront of me, feeling shocked. How can I not love her when she just still my heart from the first we met. Jihoon come over and pour both of us a white wine, he went over me and wink a little.

I smiled to him and wait for her to drink it, and to her surprise she saw something shinning inside the glass as she picked it up she held her hand on and tears running on her cheeks. I went to her and wipe it with my thumb gently.

I took the ring from her and knee on the floor, ‘Im lee taeil, who is inlove with a girl sung hee for 4 years and now. I know it might be too fast or not the right time t say this but you the girl that catches my heart among all, will you be my partner who grow old together with me form good and bad times? In the past they have jack and rose, Adam and Eve,  but now in present would it be Taeil and Sung hee?’ I said carefully every words that comes out from my mouth no wanting to make any mistakes.