Prologue

Mélomane.

 

 

Minseok rushed out of his house, sighing as he heard his friend from the other end of the phone shouted at him. " Geeze, we've been waiting for nearly an hour now! " 

Minseok scratch the back of his head and scowl in annoyance, " even if I come early, it's not like the orchestra is going to magically perform better, right? So what's the point? " The short brunette pull the phone away from his ear as the man inside the phone started to growl. " But if you put just a tiny bit of effort maybe it will magically perform better. I know you have the talent, don't waste it. "

" But Chenny, dear, aren't you paying attention? I hate this classical crap. It's just not my style. I thought you've figured it out after however long we've been friend. " Minseok strode pass the crowd, ignoring the look he was receiving. He turned to a corner and stopped abruptly as a man unexpectedly bumped onto him. " Excuse me. " Minseok said automatically after the man turned to look at him. The man didn't walk away like most people will, he just stood there staring at Minseok as he walk away. 

Minseok stared back at him thoughtlessly. When he heard Chen asked something over the phone, she snapped out of it and averted his gave to the path in front of him. " I'm sorry, what? " 

Chen repeated his question and Minseok nodded, " yeah, yeah... Fine... I'm on my way. Yes, now can you stop scolding me? " He stopped the conversation with a simple bye and jostled down his phone on his pocket. 

As soon as he entered the school ground, the head of music department, known better as Luhan, stopped him. " Your attire is unfitting. " 

Minseok looked down to himself and lifted his head back up to stared at Luhan icily. " I look perfectly fine, great even. " Minseok then gave the man in front of him an obvious fabricated smile. Luhan returned a similar kind of smile and said, " how adorable. It's obvious that you're unfitting for a school like this. If it wasn't for your father and his inheritable genetic talent, you're nothing but a misfit. Can you please stop being childish and start acting like an adult. You can start with your attire. "

" Define an adult's attire. " Minseok demanded. Luhan's left eyes twitched, " suit and tie. As simple as that. " Minseok shook his head and slowly walked backward hoping that Luhan wouldn't notice.

" Suit and tie? More like dull and boring. " He muttered before running pass Luhan and straight to the practice room where the orchestra is lacated at.

 

 


Ok. Not much going on but it's just the prologue , guys so there will be some awesome stuff going on after this. I think... Maybe. *derp face*

 

250414, Friday

silhouetteoflies.