Exist

Russian Roulette Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOUR - Exist [not editted]

The boys walked in front with Choi leading them. They were all talking about different things, but Hyuk kept looking behind them to see Jeun walking even slower. She kept her eyes on the ground, the curls of her hair occasionally falling in her view; she showed no sign of excitement. This made Hyuk curious; he turned and moved his head a bit to catch the little girl smiling and talking at full speed to Taekwoon hyung. How could these two be so different if they were related to each other? 

"How old are you oppa?" Choi asked Taekwoon. He smiled and spoke a bit louder so the little girl could hear him.

"Seventeen." 

"Wahh, you're older than my unnie! Unnie!" Choi stopped and turned around to look for Jeun, but the five boys behind her and Taekwoon blocked her view. She frowned and looked startled that she couldn't see her. Choi squished through Hakyeon and Hongbin, passing by Jaehwan and Wonsik and finally brushing by Hyuk's knees to see Jeun staring boringly around the area. "Unnie!" If Jeun was surprised she made no sign of it. Choi took Jeun's hand and dragged her to the front. The boys stopped for a moment to watch as the little girl pulled Jeun through them to the front. 

Jeun was careful not to touch anybody's shoulder. She didn't want to be so close to people. She despised people, the only exception was the one that was holding her hand right now. Choi stopped in front of Taekwoon and gave a giant smile at him then back at Jeun. "Unnie, he's older than you! Does that mean you have to call him Oppa too?" Jeun stared at Taekwoon, who gave her a glare in return. The two silently eyed each other, neither one willing to break off. Getting impatient Choi tugged Jeun's arm, "Unnie can you stop being scary? I think they're nice people." Jeun said nothing and instead continue walking ahead, pulling the little one with her.

"I never met someone who could continue staring at Taekwoon like that." Hakyeon made a face.

"Always something new to discover Hyung." Wonsik said. "Comeon, I'm hungry." Everyone began walking once again for the next few minutes. It was when they arrived to the cafe, they all went in and found a table.

Taekwoon handed a menu to everyone. He hesitated a bit in giving Jeun one, but showed his signature glare at her. Could she at least be more nicer around the little girl? Jeun took the menu, pulling it out of Taekwoon's tight grasp. She opened it and moved closer to Choi so she could see what to order too. The two girls flipped through the pages. No one spoke as they decided what they would like, they were all interested to see what Choi and Jeun would speak about. Besides, they wanted to hear Jeun's voice, it was soft, so sweet, but why did it belong to someone as cold as her?

"Unnie what's this?" Choi pointed to a round ball that had little white thing strips sprinkled on it. 

"Mochi." 

"What's in this mochi?"

"Peanuts." 

"Unnie, can we take this home for later? Pretty please!" Choi looked up at her Unnie and used her best pouting face, one that Jeun couldn't resist. The older one of the two bit her lip before sighing with a nod. Choi squealed happily and started flipping through the menu, looking at the pictures eagerly figuring out what to eat at the moment. Jaehwan suppressed a chuckled when he listened to this. 

"Are you ready to order yet?" A waiter came by eyeing the group. The boys nodded and each one said their order. "What about you ladies?" 

"Mango cake please!" Choi said happily. 

"And for you, Madame...." The waiter smirked. Jeun clenched her hand, but opted to not punch him in a public area. She brought up the menu and pointed to what she wanted. "Nice choice dear, wouldn't want you to have the lesser things in life." The waiter took their menus and everyone looked at Jeun, confused at what he meant. Excusing herself she got up from her seat and followed the waiter back to the front. Choi looked worriedly at her Unnie.

"Is she always like this?" Choi turned to see the boy named...Hakyeon was it? speaking to her. 

"She seems scary," Jaehwan said. He leaned forward and gave Choi a wide smile. "how could someone as cute as you have such a scary unnie?" 

Choi grinned. "She's always like this, but she's not always scary! She's really nice, and she takes care of me. She never says no to what I want, so it's nice." She sat a little bit taller. "Jeun Unnie seems cold, but she isn't, she's a warm-hearted Unnie, she just had a rough time before..." Choi looked at Jeun glaring at the waiter from afar. The waiter seemed to be laughing while Jeun looked unimpressed. 

"Ah...if you say s-" 

"Why does Jeun never speak?" Hyuk asked suddenly, cutting off Hakyeon's uncertainty.

"I don't know." Choi said honestly. She rubbed the back of her head embarrassed. "Jeun is just a quiet person, she never really speaks more than she has to."

"Just like Taekwoon Hyung." Wonsik laughed. "Taekwoon Hyung never speaks unless he has too, right Hyung?" He looked at Taekwoon who nodded. 

"If your name is Taek...Taekwoon, why did you say your name was Leo?" 

"Nickname." Taekwoon said.

"Can you shut up?" 

The waiter kept shaking. He was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter